- What is JNEE?
- JNEE 2021 Exam Date
- JNEE 2021 Eligibility
- JNEE 2021 Application Form
- JNEE 2021 Application Process
- JNEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- JNEE 2021 Admit Card
- JNEE 2021 Exam Centres
- JNEE 2020 Result
- JNEE 2020 Counselling
- Contact Details
- Related Exams
What is JNEE?
- About JNEE: JNEE 2021 is a University Entrance Test conducted by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and doctoral programme arts, commerce, law, engineering, science, education etc.
- About Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University: Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) was established in 2008, through an Act of Rajasthan state government. The Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University is the first State private-public women’s university in India.
- Level: JNEE 2021 is a National Level Entrance Test which is conducted once a year.
- Exam Date: JNEE 2021 is expected to be conducted from Jun 9, 2021 through online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- Exam Centre: The JNEE 2021 will take place in 30 exam centres in the states of Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Tripura, Telangana, Maharashtra, Assam, West Bengal, Haryana, Punjab.
- Courses Offered: Through JNEE 2021, the following programmes with various specializations are offered:
- UG - BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BTech, BLib, BSc, BEd, BPT, BVoc, BHMS, BAMS, BPharm, LLB.
- PG - LLM, MA, MCA, MSc, MCom, MEd, MLISc, MTech.
- Doctoral - Ph.D.
(For AYUSH courses, NEET Score is mandatory, along with JNEE)
JNEE 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Joint National Entrance Exam|
|Conducting body||Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU)|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral|
|Exam Date||Jun 9, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode||Online Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Duration||1 Hour and 30 Minutes|
|Helpdesk||18001805657 [email protected]|
JNEE 2021 Exam Dates
- Registration: Application Form for JNEE 2021 will be tentatively available on the official website of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University from Mar 1, 2021 and the last date to submit the completed application form is expected to be on May 10, 2021.
- Admit Card: The Admit Card Date will be announced after the application process commences.
- Examination: JNEE 2021 will be conducted Online Computer-based Test (CBT) on Jun 9, 2021 (Tentatively).
- JNEE 2021 Results: Results will be declared on the official website for all programmes and all category candidates based on qualified marks on Jun 16, 2021 (tentative).
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates (tentative)|
|Application Form Start Date||Mar 1, 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||May 10, 2021|
|Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|JNEE Date 2021||Jun 9, 2021|
|Results Date||Jun 16, 2021|
JNEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Education for UG: Students seeking admission for UG courses, should have passed 10+2 or equivalent, from a recognized university/board, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Education for PG: Students seeking admission for PG courses must have passed a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Education for PhD: Students seeking admission for Doctoral programme must have passed a Master's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 45% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for any Diploma, UG, PG or doctoral courses under JNEE 2021.
- Domicile: The students having the Domicile of Jaipur, Ajmer & Sikar District only can claim the "day boarder" reservations. The university has reserved 10-30 % seats for day boarders in each programme.
|Education||Passed Master's Degree or equivalent - For PhD
Passed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - For PG
Passed 10+2 or equivalent - For UG
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
JNEE 2021 Application Form
Registration Date: Application Form will be tentatively available on the official website of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) from Mar 1, 2021 to May 10, 2021.
Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay the registration fee of INR 1000/- for all candidates and all the programmes while filling the Application Form.
Payment Mode: The Application Fee can be paid through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and offline mode through Demand Draft (INR 1050/-) or Cash.
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Registration Fee||INR 1000 /-|
JNEE 2021 Application Process
- Step 1: Go to the official website at jvwu.ac.in. Then, click on the link that says "Apply for Admission Registration 2021".
- Step 2: Register yourself, by entering a valid email id and mobile number of yours. You will receive log in credential to your email id.
- Step 3: With this credential, log in and select the mode of admission as "Through entrance exam".
- Step 4: Fill the required information like personal and academic details in the application form, precisely.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and offline mode through Demand Draft (INR 1050/-) or Cash (by visiting college). The application form will not be complete without the payment of the registration fee.
JNEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: JNEE 2021 will conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) on Jun 9, 2021,
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper language will be in English and Hindi.
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer no negative marking|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|PG Pattern||All 100 Questions General Aptitude|
JNEE 2021 Admit Card
- Availability: JNEE 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website from Mar 1, 2021.
- Download: Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website.
- Id Proof: You should carry any one of the government-issued id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- JNEE 2021 Admit card will be valid only if the photograph is clear and legible. And, you are advised to take a coloured printout of the Admit card on an A4 size paper.
- We strongly advise you to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully and you should follow them during the conduct of the examination also.
JNEE 2021 Exam Centers
The JNEE 2021 will take place at 30 test centres across India on Jun 16, 2021. Below is the list of exam centres:
|JNEE Exam Centers|
Map Representation of JNEE 2021 Exam Centers:
JNEE 2020 Results
- Results: JNEE 2020 Results were declared on the official website based on qualified marks on July 10, 2020.
- Cut Off: Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% in JNEE to qualify to take admission at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU).
- Downloading Result: Visit the official website of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU). Click on the "Result" link under "Admission" tab. Enter your login credentials and submit it to view the result.
JNEE 2020 Counseling
- Counselling: Candidates who have qualified the JNEE 2020 will be called for the counselling process after the results are announced. The date of the counselling will be intimidated to students through email.
- It is necessary for you to appear in person for counselling for admission. No relaxation of any kind will be given in this regard. The counselling will take place at the university campus in Vedaant Gyan Valley.
- Documents: Candidate must bring the following documents in original and two self-attested copies, at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes,
- Address Proof/ Domicile Certificate (if any),
- 12th standard mark sheet,
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- JNEE 2021 Score Card hard copy.
- Mark sheets of all semesters for PG courses and Doctoral Programmes
- Course Fee: Admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit, subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Cash, Demand Draft (DD), Credit / Debit Card. University in partnership with the State Bank of Bikaner has made easy access to student loans.
- You should note that the seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on the deposition of the fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, then the right to admission will be forfeited and the seat will be offered to the candidate who is next in the merit list.
- Address:Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Vedaant Gyan Valley, Jharna village, (Mahala Jobner Link Road, Jaipur Ajmer Express Way, NH-8) Jaipur, Pincode - 303122, Rajasthan, India.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: jvwu.ac.in
- Contact: 18001805657, 9001140140