JNEE 2023 Exam Notification will be announced on the official website. The JNEE stands for Joint National Entrance Exam. It is a national level examination conducted by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) for UG and PG courses admissions. Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) has decided to cancel the entrance exam for all UG, PG & Diploma courses for the 2023 session. This article provides information about JNEE 2023 important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, results and application procedure.
Table of Contents:
- About JNEE
- JNEE 2023 Exam Date
- JNEE 2023 Eligibility
- JNEE 2023 Application Form
- JNEE 2023 Application Process
- JNEE 2023 Admit Card
- JNEE 2023 Exam Centres
- JNEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- JNEE 2023 Syllabus
- JNEE 2023 Result
- JNEE 2023 Counselling
- JNEE Contact Details
JNEE 2023 is a University Entrance Test conducted by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and doctoral programs in arts, commerce, law, engineering, science, education etc. The Institute was established in 2008, through as Act of Rajasthan state government. The University is the first state private-public women's university in India. JNEE 2023 is a National Level Entrance Exam that is conducted once a year. It is expected to be undertaken from #from_date through online, i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT). The JNEE 2023 will occur in 30 exam centres in Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Tripura, Telangana, Maharashtra, Assam, West Bengal, Haryana, Punjab. Through JNEE 2023, candidates can join the following programs with various specializations that are offered:
- UG - BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BTech, BLib, BSc, BEd, BPT, BVoc, BHMS, BAMS, BPharm, LLB.
- PG - LLM, MA, MCA, MSc, MCom, MEd, MLISc, MTech.
- Doctoral - PhD.
(For AYUSH courses, NEET Score is mandatory, along with JNEE)
|Full Form||Joint National Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU)|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral|
|Exam Date||#from_date (Tentative)|
|Mode||Online Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Duration||1 Hour and 30 Minutes|
|Helpdesk||18001805657 [email protected]|
JNEE 2023 Exam Dates
The JNEE Exam Schedule will be mentioned below as soon as the official notification is released. The dates mentioned here currently are based on previous year trends.
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||Mar 2023 (Tentative)|
|Application Form Last Date||May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Date||Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
|JNEE Date 2023||Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
|Results Date||Jul 2023 (Tentative)|
JNEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions given by the authorities of the university are applicable for JNEE 2023. JNEE 2023 application forms may get rejected if the authorities find that the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria for UG, PG and PhD are categorized below:
- Education for UG: Students seeking admission for UG courses, should have passed 10+2 or equivalent, from a recognized university/board, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Education for PG: Students seeking admission for PG courses must have passed a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Education for PhD: Students seeking admission for Doctoral programme must have passed a Master's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4/5), from a recognized university/regulatory authority, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 45% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for any Diploma, UG, PG or doctoral courses under JNEE 2023.
- Domicile: The students having the domicile of Jaipur, Ajmer & Sikar District only can claim the "day boarder" reservations. The university has reserved 10-30 % seats for day boarders in each programme.
|Education||Passed Master's Degree or equivalent - For PhD
Passed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - For PG
Passed 10+2 or equivalent - For UG
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
JNEE 2023 Application Form
JNEE 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website. To apply online/offline, visit the university website jvwu.ac.in. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. Candidates may apply for one or more programs by submitting a separate application registration form along with the applicable registration fee.
Offline registration form: Interested and eligible candidates can fill the registration form offline. Candidates can download and get a printout of the form, which needs to be sent duly filled & signed form along with documents and admission registration form fee. Application Fee to be deposited through DD in favour of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University payable at Jaipur at University campus address through speed post only.
Online registration form: Candidates who want to fill the application form online have to visit the official website. Then fill in all the details like admission detail, personal detail, scholarship detail, education detail, attachment detail, etc.
Registration Date: Application form will be tentatively available on the official website of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU) from #application_from_date to #application_to_date.
Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay the registration fee of INR 1000/- for all candidates and all the programmes while filling the application form.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and offline mode through Demand Draft (INR 1050/-) or Cash.
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
Regular Programs - INR 1000 /-
Research Programs - INR 3000 /-
JNEE 2023 Application Process
JNEE 2023 Application Process is given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website at jvwu.ac.in. Then, click on the link that says "Apply for admission registration 2023".
Step 2: Register yourself, by entering a valid email id and mobile number of yours. You will receive log in credential to your email id.
Step 3: With this credential, log in and select the mode of admission as "Through entrance exam".
Step 4: Fill the required information like personal and academic details in the application form, precisely.
Step 5: Pay the application fee through online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and offline mode through Demand Draft (INR 1050/-) or Cash (by visiting college). The application form will not be complete without the payment of the registration fee.
JNEE 2023 Admit Card
JNEE 2023 Admit Card will release soon on the official website. The University releases JNEE 2023 admit card on the official website. Students who have successfully applied for JNEE 2023 will be able to download the admit card. The candidates should carefully check the details provided on the admit card. JNEE 2023 admit card is an important document, and it serves as a hall ticket for the candidates to appear for the exams. Candidates without JNEE 2023 admit cards will not be allowed to appear for the exams. Candidates are required to keep their admit cards in good condition till the process of admission is completed. The admit card holds all the following details of the candidates.
- Roll number
- Details of the examination
- Exam Center
- Address of the exam centre
- Candidate name
Availability: JNEE 2023 admit card will be available on the official website from #application_from_date.
Download: Candidates should download the hall-tickets from the University website.
ID Proof: You should carry any one of the government-issued id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- JNEE 2023 admit card will be valid only if the photograph is clear and legible, and candidates are advised to take a coloured printout of the admit card on an A4 size paper.
- We strongly advise you to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully and you should follow them during the conduct of the examination also.
JNEE 2023 Exam Centers
JNEE 2023 Exam will take place at 30 test centres across India. Below is the list of exam centres:
Map Representation of JNEE 2023 Exam Centers
The Map Representation of JNEE 2023 Exam Centres are given below:
JNEE 2023 Exam Pattern
JNEE 2023 exam pattern is given by the unibversity for candidates to get a clear idea of the exam, types of questions asked in the exam, duration and marking scheme. It is always advisable to know the JNEE 2023 exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Here is a list of details related to the JNEE 2023 exam pattern.
- Mode: JNEE 2023 will conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) on #from_date.
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper language will be in English and Hindi.
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer no negative marking|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|PG Pattern||All 100 Questions General Aptitude|
JNEE 2023 Syllabus
JNEE 2023 Syllabus consists of 100 MCQs as stated in the above section. The questions are divided into the different sub-sections of the paper based on the course the candidate is applying for. The topics/sub-sections are as follows:
- Level – Graduate/Integrated Programs After 10+2 - (20 questions from G.K. section and 80 questions from subject-related aptitude)
- Level – Post Graduate Programs after Graduation - (100 questions from General Aptitude)
- Level- Research programs After Post Graduation - (50 questions from Research Aptitude section & 50 questions from the course-specific section for Research Programs)
- Research Aptitude
- Course Specific Questions
JNEE 2023 Results
JNEE 2023 Results will be announced soon on the official website. Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University releases the JNEE Result 2023 for the Entrance Exam. The result is released online on the official website. The candidate can check results and download their score card using their roll number from the official website. The merit list is prepared based on performance in the entrance test.
How to Check Result & Download Score Card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the direct link for JNEE 2023 scorecard.
- Please enter your Roll Number to download scorecard.
- Candidates' scorecard is downloaded in "PDF format".
- Once your scorecard is downloaded, you may check your score & read the instructions given in the scorecard.
Results: JNEE 2023 results were declared on the official website based on qualified marks on July 10, 2023.
Cut Off: Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% in JNEE to qualify to take admission at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (JVWU).
JNEE 2023 Counseling
JNEE 2023 Counselling Dates will be announced soon on the official website. Candidates who have qualified the JNEE 2023 will be called for the counselling process after the results are announced. The date of the counselling will be intimidated to students through email. It is necessary for you to appear in person for counselling for admission. No relaxation of any kind will be given in this regard. The counselling will take place at the university campus in Vedaant Gyan Valley.
Documents: Candidate must bring the following documents in original and two self-attested copies, at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes,
- Address Proof/ Domicile Certificate (if any),
- 12th standard mark sheet,
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- JNEE 2023 Score Card hard copy.
- Mark sheets of all semesters for PG courses and Doctoral Programmes
Course Fee: Admission committee shall allot the seats to the candidates in order of merit, subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Cash, Demand Draft (DD), Credit / Debit Card. University in partnership with the State Bank of Bikaner has made easy access to student loans.
You should note that the seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on the deposition of the fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, then the right to admission will be forfeited and the seat will be offered to the candidate who is next in the merit list.
JNEE Contact Details
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Vedaant Gyan Valley,
Jharna village, (Mahala Jobner Link Road, Jaipur Ajmer Express Way, NH-8)
Jaipur - 303122, Rajasthan, India.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: 18001805657, 9001140140