Candidates looking to fill the application form for JKCET 2021 need to log on to the official website portal of JKCET and give in your details with respect to the application procedure for the same. Information regarding JKCET 2021 Application Form is elaborately discussed below.
JKCET Application 2021 Prominent Aspects
- Availability: The JKCET 2021 Application Form has been released on Mar 14, 2021 by the official authorities.
- Mode: JKCET 2021 Application Form will be available online only on the BOPEE website until Apr 16, 2021.
- Application Fee: The application fee will be INR 1200/- for all the categories and gender.
- Aspirants must satisfy prescribed JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying to this exam.
- The applicants can also contact the help desk of the I.T. Section of BOPEE for any guidance on any working day.
JKCET 2021 Application Form - Documents
The aspirant must keep these details ready before applying for the JKCET Exam.
Files Required to Fill Application Form
- A soft copy of the recent passport-size photograph.
- A soft copy of the candidate's signature
- A scanned image of thumb-impression.
- Scanned images of mark sheet, permanent resident certificate & reserved category certificate.
- Valid email-id and active mobile number.
File Format For Uploading
These are the prescribed specifications for files to be uploaded. Aspirants can check the details from here and prepare their document files accordingly.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Documents/ Certificate||100-200 KB||-|
Points to Remember
- The photograph must be snapped on or after 01-01-2019.
- A photograph must be taken with the name of the candidate (as written in the application form).
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard indicating the name of the candidate and date on which the photograph was taken.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear.
- The candidate must not be wearing a cap or goggles while the photograph is clicked.
JKCET 2021 Application - Required Certificates
- Permanent Residence Certificate (mandatory for all) - The Candidates applying for the exam need to prove that their place of residing is within the bounds of Jammu and Kashmir or the Ladakh region.
- Date of Birth Certificate (mandatory for all) - They will be subjected to prove that their age is more than 17 years.
- Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination (mandatory for those who are awaiting results).
- Reserved Category Certificate (Only for SC/ST aspirants).
How to submit JKCET 2021 Application Form?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JKBOPEE and click on "Apply Online for Common Entrance Test 2021 (Engineering)".
- Step 2: The new page related to JKCET 2021 application will be displayed, follow the instruction and click on the link given in the image.
- Step 3: The New page will be displayed containing Important Instructions and process to fill the JKCET application form. Go through the mentioned details and click on "Agree" link at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: Application Form page will appear. The candidates are required to fill their Personal Details, Contact Information, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Choose Exam center, Permanent Address, etc.
- Step 5: Candidates are required to enter their Education Qualification Details and Upload the Photographs, Signature and Thumb Impression and click on the "Submit" button to complete the process.
- Step 6: After click on submit, the new page will be displayed for Review Application Form, here candidate can edit their application form and change the details. Before the final submission click on "Click here" to redirect to the Payment Option for JKCET 2021 application form.
Note: This is just a snapshot of the JKCET 2021 Application form, candidates have to upload in their Photographs, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Step 7: The New page will appear, candidates have to click on "Make Payment" to continue with the application form.
- Step 8: Login page will be displayed to complete the JKCET 2021 Application Process. Enter the JKCET 2021 application number and date of birth and click on the "Submit" button to fill the JKCET 2021 Application form. Read all the terms and conditions and make the payment of INR 1200 through online payment methods.
- Step 9: JKCET 2021 Application Form Fee payment can be made in Online. The payment window will appear then click on the "Pay Now" button. Then enter your Debit/Credit card details and click on the "Make Payment" button to complete the JKCET 2021 Application Process.
Mode of payment for JKCET 2021
- The candidates who have satisfied the JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria can pay the application fee in offline mode and online mode for JKCET.
- Online payment can be made through a Debit/ Credit card for JKCET by the candidate who has covered all the eligibility criteria.
- Offline payment can be made by generating online bank Challan of J&K Bank/ HDFC Bank in order to pay fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank for JKCET.
- There are two official BOPEE websites through which JKCET 2021 registration can be done; i.e. www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net.
- The candidates have to pay an INR 1200/-application fee for JKCET 2021. This amount is the same for all the candidates irrespective of their reservation.