JKCET 2020 Admit Card
Information regarding JKCET Admit Card for the year 2019 is provided below:
JKCET Admit Card 2020 Details
- Source: All the eligible candidates can download they're admit cards from JKCET 2020 official website on April 12, 2020.
- Paste Photo: The candidate must obtain a printed copy of their JKCET 2020 admit card and paste the attested photo on the admit card at the given space.
- The admit card has all the details you have provided at the time of the JKCET 2020 application form.
- JKCET 2020 Hall Ticket is an important document and without it, an aspirant will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
JKCET 2020 Admit Card Contents
- The admit card will have the name of the candidate.
- The address of the candidate will be mentioned.
- The JKCET 2020 hall ticket will specify the category/type of the candidate.
- The state of residence of the candidate will be mentioned in the JKCET 2020 admit card.
- Photo and signature of the holder will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Roll number of JKCET 2020 exams will be provided on the admit card.
- Date and time of JKCET 2020 exam will be given on the admit card.
- The venue or the JKCET 2020 exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
Offline Process to Avail JKCET 2020 Admit Card
- Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment. They have to pay a nominal fee of INR 100/-, on any working day.
The candidates can get admit card at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Important Instructions Regarding the JKCET 2020 Admit Card
- The Admit card is one of the essential documents for JKCET 2020 Exam, which must be carried to the exam hall on the JKCET 2020 examination day.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid JKCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- The name and address of the candidate who has fulfilled the JKCET 2020 eligibility criteria has to be correct on the JKCET 2020 Admit Card.
- The candidate who has satisfied the eligibility criteria has to make any corrections regarding the admit card before the commencement of the JKCET 2020 examination.
- An eligible aspirant has to keep the admit card till the JKCET 2020 Admission Process is completed.
- There must be a valid registration number on the JKCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Any tampering of JKCET 2020 Admit Card by a candidate will lead to strict punishments and that aspirant will be debarred from writing the JKCET 2020 examination in the future.