SAAT 2023 phase 2 application form has been released on the official portal. The last registration date is Jun 5, 2023, and candidates are advised to check SAAT eligibility criteria before filling up SAAT form 2023. SAAT exam is scheduled from Jun 9 - 12, 2023.
|SAAT Syllabus 2023||SAAT Exam Dates 2023|
SAAT 2023 results for phase 1 will be declared after the exam for B.Tech candidates. The e-counseling process for the Engineering candidates will commence after the result declaration. The conducting body will announce the results declaration dates and exam dates for other programs.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, deemed-to-be-university, conducts SOA Admission Test (SAAT), a university-level entrance exam to select students for admission to several undergraduate and graduate programs in Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, and Hotel Management. Other states/national level entrance exams, including JEE Main, NEET, CLAT, GATE, CAT, XAT, MAT, and GPAT, are also accepted by SOA for admission to their various UG/PG programs.
Keep reading this article to know more about SAAT 2023.
Table of Contents
- SAAT 2023 Application Form
- SAAT 2023 Exam Date
- About SAAT Exam 2023
- SAAT 2023 Eligibility
- SAAT 2023 Admit Card
- SAAT 2023 Exam Centres
- SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- SAAT 2023 Syllabus
- SAAT 2023 Result
- SAAT 2023 Counselling
- SAAT 2023 Contact Details
SAAT 2023 Application Form
SAAT 2023 application process is ongoing for phase 2 and the application window will close on the official website on Jun 5, 2023. Eligible candidates could start filling out the application form on the official website.
Aspirants can follow the procedures below to complete SAAT application form 2023.
- SAAT 2023 Registration: Candidates must register for the exam by submitting information such as their name, date of birth, email address, phone number, gender, and so on.
- Personal Information: Applicants must complete all fields, including Name, Guardian's Name, Guardian's or Parent's Income, Occupation, and so on.
- Academic Information: Enter all of the required information, such as the qualifying exam, the board, the university, the year of passing, and so on.
- Uploading: Applicants must supply a recent passport-sized scanned image and a scanned signature in jpg format.
- Choose an Exam Centre: Applicants should choose and mark an exam centre that is convenient for them. SAAT will be held in 40 cities across India, with applicants having a choice of 62 exam centres.
- Submit: Applicants should review the form for any missing information or errors before clicking the submit button. For SAAT 2023, there is no application cost.
Documents and Details Required for SAAT 2023 Form
The documents and details are required on the application form for SAAT 2023.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Name of the Candidate
- Email and Mobile Number
- Academic Details
- Category (Do not forget to produce certificates for the same)
- Postal Address.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Application Form
SAAT 2023 Exam Dates
SAAT exam authority has released the exam dates for the phase 2 exam, along with the application form. The exam for the phase 2 will be held online as a computer-based test on Jun 9 - 12, 2023. The SAAT counselling 2023 schedule for phase 1 will be released soon. The table below has a detailed schedule for SAAT 2023.
|SAAT 2023 Registration Begins (Phase 2)||Ongoing|
|SAAT 2023 Registration Ends (Phase 2)||Jun 5, 2023|
|SAAT 2023 Admit Card Availability||Jun 2023|
|SAAT 2023 Exam Dates||
Apr 23 - 30, 2023 (Phase 1)
Jun 9 - 12, 2023 (Phase 2)
|SAAT 2023 Result||
May 2023 (Phase 1)
Jul 2023 (Phase 2)
|SAAT 2023 Counselling||Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
Read More: SAAT 2023 Exam Dates
About SAAT Exam 2023
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan conducts Siksha 'O' Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT), a national level entrance exam. Siksha O' Anusandhan University is a private deemed university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, focused on research. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development ranked SOA University 16th in the country. The test is held for various programs offered by Siksha O' Anusandhan's constituent institutes and schools.
The eleventh version of this entrance exam, SAAT 2023, will be held online in several cities across India. The test is essentially a multiple-choice written exam, with a standard comparable to that of another national-level entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend counselling for admission to Siksha O' Anusandhan's programs.
Another characteristic of this entrance exam is that applicants who have completed a diploma in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, or Hotel Management can apply for lateral entry into normal courses using SAAT 2023. Candidates looking to get admission into such courses should do so by making an application for the SAAT exam. Then after the results are declared, the candidates will be given admission into these courses according to the merit list.
The university will display a separate merit list for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. For admission into Engineering programs, the university will consider SAAT results and JEE scorecards. For Dental and Medical admissions, the university will view the NEET scorecard along with the SAAT result.
Check the table below to know the key highlights of SAAT 2023.
|Full Form||Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University|
|Category||UG and PG Entrance|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Helpline Desk||[email protected]|
SAAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SAAT 2023 is an entrance exam organized on a national level. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria for SAAT 2023 which the candidates can refer to before applying for the exam.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks for the General category. For the SC/ ST/ OBC category students, the minimum marks obtained should be 40%.
- The minimum criteria for SAAT 2023, the candidates should have passed class XII/12th or equivalent exams with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Biotechnology/ Statistics/ Biology/ Informatics or any other subject.
- For the B.Tech M.Tech, MCA, and MBA courses, the candidates have different eligibility criteria for SAAT 2023 exam.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SAAT 2023 Admit Card
SAAT 2023 admit card will be available online, and candidates will be able to download their cards by signing in to the official website. Only those who have successfully registered will be able to download the admit card.
Candidates must carry their SAAT admit card to be allowed for the exam, without which the candidates will not be permitted inside the exam hall. Students must check the following details on the admit card for any errors after downloading it.
Steps to Download SAAT 2023 Admit Card
The candidates have to download SAAT 2023 admit card and keep at least two copies of it. Candidates are not allowed to enter and appear for the admission test without the SAAT hall ticket 2023. The steps to download the admit cards for SAAT 2023 are below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SAAT 2023.
- Step 2: A new window will open for admit card access
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials such as application number, mobile number, email and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 4: A PDF of the SAAT 2023 admit card will appear.
- Step 5: Click on download and take a print of the SAAT 2023 admit card.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Admit Card
SAAT 2023 Exam Centres
SAAT 2023 examination is held in 62 centres across the country. The 62 examination centres are located in 40 different cities of India. Below are some points to keep in mind while selecting the examination centre.
The candidates had to select their preferred examination centre while filling up the SAAT application form 2023. Once the centre was chosen, the candidates were not allowed to change it. The final allotment of SAAT examination centre was decided by the exam conducting authorities.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Exam Centres
SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam was conducted in both online and offline modes. SAAT 2023 exam duration was 120 minutes. The detailed SAAT exam pattern 2023 is mentioned below, with the mode, marking scheme, and other details.
|Exam Mode||Offline & Online|
|Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|No. of Questions||180|
|No. of Sections||3|
|Questions per Section||
|Marks for Each Correct Answer||+4|
|Marks Deducted for Each Wrong Answer||-1|
Read More: SAAT 2023 Exam Pattern
SAAT 2023 Syllabus
SAAT 2023 syllabus consists of different modules for different subjects. Candidates can get the whole syllabus for their applied programs on the authority's website. The SAAT Syllabus 2023 for UG Examination contains questions from the 10+2 level subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The topics from their respective UG degree disciplines are included in the syllabus of PG courses.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Syllabus
SAAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some useful preparation suggestions that applicants can use to improve their exam preparation:
- Examine the entire test pattern and syllabus.
- Make a study schedule that is both balanced and adhered to.
- Examine past years' question papers as well as sample question papers.
- Take part in the practice tests.
- Make a list of significant topics and go over them again from time to time.
- Avoid all types of distractions and stay focused on your studies.
SAAT 2023 Results
SAAT 2023 Results will be released on the university's official website. The result for phases 1 and 2 (B.Tech) is announced along with the publishing of rank cards. The merit lists are released for the different streams like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BHMCT, MCA, MBA, MHA, BA LLB, etc. Candidates can check their SAAT 2023 results on the official site of Siksha O' Anusandhan University.
After the results are announced, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds. SAAT 2023 counselling will be conducted online. The candidates who clear the cut off will get their names featured in the Merit List.
Steps to Check SAAT 2023 Results
Anusandhan's Siksha within two weeks of the exam will release SAAT results 2023 online. Students can check the outcome by following the instructions below.
- Step 1: To get the results, go to the official website and log in.
- Step 2: Log in using their email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Step 3: After filling in all of the information, click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 4: The final result, which includes the pupils' grades and ranks, will be displayed on the screen.
Note: The result of the Engineering courses of SAAT 2023 is announced before the rest of the courses. The dates can differ and will be notified on this page.
Factors Determining SAAT 2023 Cut Off
Following are the points on which the determining of cut off marks depends.
- Number of Students Participating
- Difficulty Level of Questions
- Number of Seats Available
Steps to Download SAAT 2023 Merit List
After the declaration of results, SAAT 2023 exam board will release a Merit List based on the score and other criteria. For the B.Tech aspirants, a merit list will be prepared based on the candidates' marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The selection procedure will take place based on the rank secured in the merit list and the availability of seats.
The step-wise method to check SAAT 2023 merit list is written below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of SAAT.
- Step 2: Click on the 'SAAT 2023 Merit List' link.
- Step 3: Candidates will witness a list of programs; click on the one the candidates appeared for.
- Step 4: Check the PDF File.
- Step 5: Review the merit list and save it for future reference.
Read More: SAAT 2023 Result
SAAT 2023 Counselling
SAAT 2023 Counselling Schedule will be out on the official website. SAAT 2023 Counselling will be done entirely online. Candidates must register for the exam separately. Only those who pass the exam will be eligible to take part in the SAAT counselling procedure. During the SAAT 2023 counselling procedure, candidates will need the following documents:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Aadhar Card
- SAAT 2023 Admit Card
- SAAT 2023 Rank Card
- Other Certificates (In case of Sports quota and other extra-curricular)
Read More: SAAT 2023 Counselling
SAAT Contact Details
The candidates can reach out to the exam conducting authorities at any stage of the application process. It is advised that the candidate contact the authorities immediately in case of any discrepancy or doubt. Below are the details provided to connect with the authorities.
Official Website: www.admission.soa.ac.in/saat
Email: [email protected]
When SAAT 2023 application form for phase 2 will be released?
SAAT 2023 application form for phase 2 was released on May 7, 2023, and the last date to register is Jun 5, 2023.
When will SAAT 2023 phase 2 be conducted?
SAAT 2023 phase 2 exam will be held from Jun 9 - 12, 2023.
How many questions are there in the SAAT exam?
There are a total of 120 questions asked in SAAT exam.
Is there negative marking in SAAT exam?
Yes. There is negative marking in SAAT exam. The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correctly answered question whereas there will be penalty of 1 mark for the wrong answers, i.e., candidate will lose 1 mark for incorrect answers.
Is SAAT 2022 exam compulsory for getting admission into Siksha O Anusandhan University?
No. SAAT 2022 exam is not necessary for getting admission into Siksha O Anusandhan University. If the candidate has given any other national level entrance exam instead of the SAAT Exam, then those scores will be considered for the admissions.
What is the frequency of this exam?
SAAT Exam is conducted yearly. It is conducted once a year, every year.
For which programs, SAAT 2022 exam is conducted?
SAAT 2022 exam is conducted for admissions into different UG and PG programs of various streams like Pharmacy, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Law, Management, and Hotel Management in the Siksha O Anusadhan University in the state of Odisha.