Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University conducts SAAT 2020 exam for admission to the UG & PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, and Hotel Management. To join the engineering program, SAAT Result and JEE Main Scorecard will be referred. NEET scorecard will be considered for admission to the dental & medical programs.
Important Update: Due to the COVID- 19 situation, issue of admit card and all subsequent events have been postponed until further notice.
- What is SAAT Exam?
- SAAT News
- SAAT Exam Date
- SAAT Eligibility
- SAAT Application Form
- SAAT Admit Card
- SAAT Exam Pattern
- SAAT Results
- SAAT Counselling
- SAAT Syllabus
- SAAT Preparation Tips
SAAT 2020 Exam Introduction
- The Siksha O Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar is the conducting authority for Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test [SAAT] for admissions into their UG and PG programs in various disciplines like engineering, law, management, pharmacy etc.
- The national level examination SAAT is conducted for applicants to the varied programs on offer by the institution, every year.
- The SAAT test is mainly aimed at those looking for admission into the engineering course of degree level in the University.
- The Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University is a private deemed University in Bhubaneswar, Odisha that is research-focused.
- The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development ranked SOA University 16th.
- The examination for SAAT 2020 has been postponed and new dates will be announced soon.
- The SAAT 2020 Application Form is already released on January 1, 2020.
- SAAT is an objective multiple-choice test that is conducted Online at different exam centres across the nation.
- Candidates must be passed in 12th class and should possess the minimum pass percentage to get a seat in the corresponding course in the qualification examination.
- The minimum pass percentage for all the course is detailed in the Eligibility Section.
- Syllabus for SAAT 2020 varies according to the course that the candidate wishes to join.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Important dates for SAAT 2020 and prepare for the test accordingly.
- The SAAT 2020 Result will be available in the online mode under the Result tab on the official website.
- The seat allotment in the Counseling process for the qualified candidates depends on the merit system.
- The allocated date to the candidate will be sent to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates should have all the documents required along with SAAT 2020 Admit card to take part in SAAT 2020 Counseling Session.
SAAT is an objective type entrance test conducted in Online mode only.
SAAT 2020 Summary
|Exam Name||Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Exam Type||UG and PG Entrance|
|Conducting Authority||Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University|
SAAT 2020 News
- Candidates can check their result on the official website.
- Candidates seeking admission in UG courses like B.Tech are provided based on marks scored by the candidates in SAAT and JEE Mains.
- For Medical courses, the admission to the aspirants is provided based on the NEET Exam.
SAAT 2020 Important Dates
- Candidates can fill the Application Forms Online from January 1, 2020 till May 17, 2020 when released.
- The SAAT exam date is yet to be announced.
- Date of SAAT exam results is yet to be announced.
- Date of SAAT counselling for Options entry is said to be announced soon.
- Date of SAAT Mock Allotment i.e. Final Allotment is yet to be announced
- For more information about exam schedule, please refer to the SAAT 2020 Important Dates section.
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The SAAT 2020 is an entrance exam is organized on a national level. The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks for General category. In the case of the SC/ ST/ OBC category students, the minimum marks obtained should be 40%.
- The minimum criteria for SAAT 2020, the candidates should have passed class XII/12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Biotechnology/ Statistics/ Biology/ Informatics or any other subject.
- For M.Tech course, the candidates need to qualify the GATE Exam.
- Candidates must check SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
SAAT 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can start filling the application form from January 1, 2020 until May 17, 2020.
- The SAAT 2020 Application Form is available on the official website.
- Read all the instructions and fill all the necessary details with the required information on the application form.
- For more information about the application form, feel free to check the SAAT Application Form 2020 section.
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to get (download) their admit card from the official website of the University.
- The SAAT Admit card 2020 will be available to the applicants on the official website.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter and sit in SAAT 2020 entrance examination without the SAAT 2020 Hall Ticket.
- For detailed information about the hall ticket, please have a look at the SAAT 2020 Admit Card section.
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in both the online and offline modes.
- The SAAT 2020 Exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
|SAAT 2020 Pattern|
|Exam Mode||Offline and Online|
|Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|No. of Questions||180|
|No. of Sections||3|
|Questions per Section||
|Marks for Each Correct Answer||+4|
|Marks deducted for Each Wrong Answer||-1|
SAAT 2020 Results
- The result for SAAT 2020 entrance exam will be released on the official website of the university on January 1, 1970 (tentative). The results will be announced in the form of the merit lists. The merit lists will be released for the different streams like B.tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BHMCT, MCA, MBA, MHA, BA LLB etc.
- Candidates can check their SAAT 2020 Result on the official site of Siksha 'o' Anusandhan University.
- After the results are announced, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds.
SAAT 2020 Counselling
- The SAAT 2020 counselling will begin possibly from June 2020.
- Candidates have to do the registration for counselling to take part in SAAT 2020 counselling process.
- For detailed information about the Counselling, please visit the SAAT 2020 Counselling section.
SAAT 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates who are interested to attend SAAT 2020 are advised to go through the SAAT 2020 Syllabus to prepare themselves to get qualified in SAAT 2020.
- The SAAT 2020 includes the topics based on which the SAAT 2020 will be framed.
- Candidates can also download the SAAT 2020 Mock Test Paper for their better knowledge.
SAAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- The SAAT 2020 is a national level entrance test.
- Candidates appearing in SAAT 2020 can’t afford to leave anything to luck. So, they must have in place an effective preparation strategy, which will include elements like revision, solving sample papers and previous years question papers.
- Additionally, the candidate also needs to know the syllabus, as it will help the candidate identify scoring areas and also weak areas that need their attention.
- Learning in detail about the exam pattern of SAAT 2020 would also lend punch to the candidate’s preparation.
Guidelines for SAAT 2020 Exam
- Bring 2 colour photographs, Identity proof and photocopy of ID Proof as mentioned in the application for the verification process.
- Calculators /Mobile Phones/Pagers/ Docu-pens are not allowed in the examination hall either in the on/off condition.
- The candidates are requested to reach the examination before one hour.
- The examination hall will be opened half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall after the start of the examination.
- The candidate is required to put his\her signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilators.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the completion of the examination.
- Candidate should not leave the examination hall without information the invigilator in any case.
- Having in possession of any notebook(s) or notes or chits or any other unauthorized material concerning the subject about the examination paper.
- A candidate who fails to observe these regulations may be disqualified and debarred from appearing in SAAT examination.
- The admit card is issued provisionally is subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. The candidate would be considered for the admission only after verification of the eligibility.
- The candidate is not allowed to change of seat without the prior permission of the invigilator.