SAAT admit card 2023 will be available on the official website for those qualified applicants who submitted their online application forms, which were complete in all respects, on or before the given deadline. SOA University will release the SAAT admit card on the official website i.e., admission.soa.ac.in. The SAAT 2023 admit card includes the candidate's name, program, subject, address, the address of the designated test centre, and the test schedule.
Candidates appearing for SAAT 2023 can download SAAT admit card from the official website with the help of their registered email id and password. SAAT 2023 admit cards not will be delivered through email, fax or post. Candidates must carry the admit card to their respective SAAT 2023 exam centres on the examination day.
|SAAT Exam Centres 2023||SAAT Exam Pattern 2023|
Latest Updates on SAAT 2023
- May 17, 2023: SAAT application form 2023 for phase 2 deadline to submit the form is Jun 5, 2023.
SAAT Admit Card Dates 2023
SAAT Admit Card 2023 Dates are given below on the official website.
|SAAT 2023 Admit Card||Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
Apr 23-30, 2023 (Phase 1)
Jun 9 - 12, 2023 (Phase 2)
How to Download Admit Card of SAAT 2023?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit card successfully. SAAT admit is also sent via speed post about 10 days before the exam to SAAT 2023 candidates.
- Step 1: Log in on the website to access the SAAT Admit Card tab.
- Step 2: Write in the application number to access SAAT admit card as a PDF file.
- Step 3: Take a printed version of the SAAT admit for use later and to show at the venue for the exam.
Details Mentioned on SAAT 2023 Admit Card
The following information will be provided on SAAT 2023 admit card for the candidates.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Venue of the Examination
- Date of the Examination
- Timings/ Batch of the Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Directions for the Candidates.
|SAAT Syllabus 2023||SAAT Previous Year Question Papers|
Things to Carry Along With SAAT 2023 Admit Card
It is required that the candidate must carry any one of the following documents while appearing for the exam.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
Important Points Regarding Admit Card for SAAT 2023
The important points regarding SAAT 2023 admit cards are below.
- This Admit Card will only be valid after the centre supervisor and superintendent sign it.
- Candidate must bring his or her Admit Card to secure admission to the examination room.
- Bring 2 Colour Photographs, Identity Proof, and a Photocopy of ID Proof as mentioned in the application form.
- Calculators / Mobile Phones / Pagers /Smartwatches are not allowed in the Examination hall either in the switch on/off condition.
- The Examination will be held on the mentioned date for SAAT 2023. The candidates are requested to reach the venue before one hour.
- The examination hall will be opened half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall after the start of the examination.
- The candidate is required to put his / her signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator(s).
- Candidates should not leave the examination hall without submitting the test.
- Candidates who fail to observe these regulations may be disqualified and debarred from appearing in SAAT-2023 or any subsequent examination held by the University.
- The admit card is issued provisionally and is subject to the scrutiny of eligibility. The candidate would be considered for admission only after verification of eligibility. Mere appearing or qualifying in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to selection/admission. Preserve your provisional admit card. It has to be produced before the admission committee in case of your selection in SAAT 2023.
- For all issues with the SAAT admit card, get in touch with the university authority.
- Make sure you get in touch once you face any issues since the delay in complaining regarding the SAAT admit card will create delays.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the SAAT admit card.
- Carrying valid ID proof to back the SAAT admit card is also mandatory.