Candidates must fill the Application form within the time announced to appear for the examination. The candidates must also check SAAT 2021 eligibility to make sure they qualify for the exam. SAAT 2021 Application Form will have to be filled by applicants only through online mode.
Directions for filling SAAT 2021 Form
- The SAAT Application for admission to Siksha O Anusandhan University is available through online mode only.
- Visit the official website of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University.
- Click on SAAT 2021 Application Form under the Admissions Tab.
- Fill in your personal and academic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth (DOB), reservation category, gender, address for correspondence, Contact Number, Email ID, all academic details, course interested in and preferable examination centre.
- Before clicking on submit, carefully review all the details you have mentioned in the form.
- Applicant need not pay the Application Fee for the SAAT exam.
- The Applicant now needs to upload his/her photograph, thumbprint and signature on the website.
- Use a computer scanner or use your mobile camera to scan the required documents.
- Make sure the Image scans are clear. The signature uploaded should not be blurred.
- Submit and Download the filled-in Application form.
- Take a printout of the form for future references.
- If the applicant wants to apply for more than one program, then he/she needs to fill in a different application form.
- The candidate will receive an acknowledgement confirmation of his phone and email ID once the application has been received.
Application fee: Applicants aren’t required to pay any application fee for SAAT 2021.
SAAT 2021 Important Documents
The candidates have to affix the following documents with the SAAT 2021 Application Form:
- 10th Certificate (for the Date of Birth)
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- JEE Main/ NEET/ GATE/ NET/ SLET/ GPAT/ ICMR/ UGC NET Score Card.