The MGU CAT 2021 Results will be declared on the official website, a few days after the exam.
- Merit List: The MGU CAT 2021 Merit list will be available on the official website once it is declared by the conducting authority. Candidates can also download the merit list along with the MGU CAT 2021 Result.
- Details required: The candidates can check their results on the official website by providing their Roll/ Registration number and Date of Birth.
How to check MGU CAT 2021 Results
Step 1: The candidates are required to visit the official website of MGU CAT 2021
Step 2: Click on the results tab of MGU CAT 2021.
Step 3: The candidates will be redirected to a new page where they can check the MGU CAT 2021 Results.
- Step 4: The aspirants are required to fill in their MGU CAT 2021 Registration Number etc
- Step 5: Click on submit button to view MGU CAT 2021 Results.
- Step 6: The results will be displayed on the screen of the MGU CAT 2021 website
- Step 7: Print a copy of the MGU CAT 2021 Results for future reference.
Points to Remember:
- If two candidates obtain the same index marks, the one with more marks in the entrance exam will be given priority.
- In case, even the marks secured in the entrance exam are the same as well, then the age of candidates will be considered. The older candidate will be given priority in such a situation.
- An allotment memo will be given to the candidates after verifying all the documents. A test-taker must submit the original documents at the allotted institution which will be returned afterward.
The MGU CAT 2021 provisional rank list of candidates (excluding M.Ed candidates) will also be declared on the same date. The hard copy of the MGU CAT 2021 Results won’t be sent to any candidate, it has to be downloaded from the official website. Only those candidates who will qualify the test will be granted admission into their respective courses.