NATA 2022 syllabus includes the section-wise topics that are covered in each part of the national-level exam. The Council of Architecture (CoA) released a detailed information brochure for NATA 2022 containing all the information for candidates.
The syllabus is crucial for all candidates to gather all the study materials such as reference books, sample papers, and previous year's question papers, in order to prepare for NATA 2022 exam well.
Latest Updates on NATA 2022
- Aug 17, 2022: NATA 2022 phase 3 results have been released on Aug 17, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- NATA Syllabus 2022 Highlights
- NATA 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
- NATA Aptitude Test Syllabus
- NATA Syllabus 2022 for Physics
- NATA 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry
- NATA 2022 Drawing Test Syllabus
- NATA Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
NATA Syllabus 2022 Highlights
NATA Architecture syllabus focus on Mathematics, grade level Physics and Chemistry concepts, General Aptitude and Drawing concepts. Candidates are advised to know NATA 2022 exam pattern before starting the exam preparation. NATA 2022 syllabus is divided into three sections- Mathematics, General aptitude and Drawing concepts. The complete syllabus along with NATA important topics and contents can be found below.
NATA 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
One of the essential subjects to prepare for while attempting NATA exam is Mathematics. It will play a significant role in the student's academic career once they qualify for the examination. NATA important topics and their contents can be found below.
Definitions of A.P. and G.P.
Concepts of m x n (m ≤ 3, n ≤ 3) Real Matrices, Operations of Addition, Scalar Multiplication and Multiplication of Matrices.
Trigonometric Functions, Addition and Subtraction Formulae, Formulae involving Multiple and Sub-Multiple Angles, the General Solution of Trigonometric Equations.
Distance Formula, Section Formula, Area of a Triangle, Condition of Collinearity of Three Points in a Plane
|3-Dimensional Coordinate Geometry||
Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
|Theory of Calculus||
Functions, Composition of two Functions and Inverse of a Function, Limit, Continuity, Derivative, Chain Rule, Derivatives of Implicit Functions and Functions Defined Parametrically.
|Application of Calculus||
Tangents and Normals, Conditions of Tangency
|Permutation and Combination||
Permutation of 'n' Different Things Taken 'r' at a Time (r ≤ n).
|Statistics and Probability||
Measure of Dispersion, Mean, Variance and Standard Deviation, Frequency Distribution.
NATA Aptitude Test Syllabus
NATA Aptitude Test syllabus includes topics from General Aptitude, Mathematic Reasoning, and Sets and Relations. The topics and their contents that are relevant for NATA exam are as given below.
Objects, Texture Related to Architecture and the Built Environment.
Statements, Logical Operations like AND, OR, 'If and Only If', 'implies', 'implied by', etc.
|Sets and Relations||
Idea of Sets, Subsets, Power Set, Complement, Union, Intersection and Difference of Sets, Venn Diagram, De Morgan's Laws, Relation and its Properties.
NATA Syllabus 2022 for Physics
NATA important topics for Physics are as enlisted below.
- Electrostatics - Potential, Field, and Charges
- Magnetism, Magnetic Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Currents, and Electromagnetic Induction
- Matter and Radiation - Dual Nature
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Semiconductor and Simple Devices.
NATA 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry
NATA important topics for the Chemistry section are as given below.
- Concepts Including Matter
- Chemical Bonding Along with Basic Concepts of Atoms.
- Chemical Thermodynamics Including Equilibrium
- Redox Reaction
- Inorganic Concepts such as s and p Block Elements
- Important Organic Concepts such as Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
NATA 2022 Drawing Test Syllabus
The important topics for NATA 2022 Drawing Test are as given below.
- Understanding of Scale and Proportion of Objects, Geometric Composition, Shape, Building Forms and Elements, Aesthetics, Color Texture, Harmony and Contrast
- Conceptualization and Visualisation through Structuring Objects in Memory
- Drawing of Patterns - Both Geometrical and Abstract
- Form Transformations in 2D and 3D like Union, Subtraction, Rotation, Surfaces, and Volumes
- Generating Plan, Elevation, and 3D Views of Objects
- Creating 2D and 3D Compositions Using given Shapes and Forms
- Perspective Drawing, Sketching of Urbanscape and Landscape, Common Day-to-Day Life Objects like Furniture, Equipment, etc., from Memory.
NATA Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
To make it easy for the students to have NATA exam syllabus handy always, we have prepared a PDF file that can be easily downloaded on their systems and kept for future reference. Any candidates who want to have the syllabus saved on their computer for easy access can download the file below.
The entire syllabus is discussed intensively in the PDF. Candidates could use NATA syllabus 2022 PDF file to prepare for the examinations according to their time. Candidates could get a better understanding of the exam by being aware of NATA 2022 exam pattern.