University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is responsible for conducting the UPESEAT exam 2021. Candidates who wish to pursue a B.Tech course at the UPES can attempt the UPESEAT application form 2021. The UPESEAT application form 2021 was made available on the official website. Aspiring candidates who wish to get admission into the UPES have to give the UPESEAT 2021 exam. The seats at UPES will be offered based on the candidate's scores in the UPESEAT exam or JEE Main exam, along with the results of class 12th.
Availability: UPESEAT 2021 Application form has been made available on the website for all eligible individuals.
Online Mode: UPESEAT 2021 application form is available in online mode on the official website.
Offline Mode: The UPESEAT application form is also available in offline mode in different UPESEAT admission centres including Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
UPESEAT Application Form 2021 Highlights
UPESEAT application form 2021 is given out by the official authorities responsible for conducting the UPESEAT exam 2021. The official schedule for the UPESEAT exam 2021 will be announced soon on the official website. The process of filling the UPESEAT application form 2021 has already started on the official website. Aspiring applicants can visit the university website and register with the required information, and based on their eligibility, the provided application form will move forward in the admission process.
Candidates are advised to go through the pre-defined eligibility criteria for the UPESEAT exam, given out by the official authorities, before attempting the UPESEAT application form 2021. The eligibility conditions provided on the university website determines whether the applicant is eligible to attempt the UPESEAT exam.
Steps to fill the UPESEAT Application Form 2021
Applicants are advised to go through the steps of successfully filling the UPESEAT application form 2021. The UPESEAT application form 2021 are available on the official website, candidates have to carefully fill in the required information to move forward in the application process.
- Visit the official website of UPES to access the UPESEAT application form.
- Complete the UPESEAT registration 2021 on the official website by providing the required information.
- After the UPESEAT 2021 registration process, fill in the academic details asked in the UPESEAT application form 2021.
- Upload a photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After submitting the required details make the UPESEAT application fee payment on the official website.
- Go through the completed form once and click on 'submit'.
Details to be Filled in the UPESEAT Application Form 2021
Candidates have to be careful while providing the required details in the UPESEAT application form 2021. In the case of false or incomplete information, the particular application will not move forward and be terminated. Candidates have to enter the following details while filling the UPESEAT application form 2021:
- Candidate's First name
- Candidate's Last name
- Candidate's Level of program i.e., UG or PG
- Select the preferred course
- Candidate's Email address
- Candidate's Mobile number
- Candidate's Date of birth
- Candidate's Nationality – Indian or NRI/ International students
- Select the preferred UPESEAT exam centre
- Select the preferred city
- Inquiry source
Documents Required for the UPESEAT Application Form 2021
Applicants should carefully fill in the required information in the UPESEAT application form. There are a few essential documents that the candidate must keep in possession during the application process for verification purposes. Documents needed while will be filling the UPESEAT application form 2021 are mentioned below:
- Class 12 and 10 marksheet
- Valid Photo ID proof like Passport, Aadhaar or Voter ID
- Scanned copy of candidate's photograph and signature
- Credit/Debit Card for application fee payment
UPESEAT Application Form Fee 2021 Details
During the UPESEAT application process, applicants have to pay mandatory UPESEAT application form fees. Candidates need to understand the importance of paying the required application form fees as, without the payment, the UPESEAT application form will not be considered valid. UPESEAT application form 2021 fee details is mentioned below:
Application Fees: The candidate has to pay a fee depending on the mode of payment.
- Through DD or Online- INR 1850
- Through cash- INR 1750
Modes of Payment: The candidate can make the payment by
- Net banking/ Credit card or debit card.
- The payment made through Demand Draft (DD) will have to be drawn in the favor of "UPES Fee Account", payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
- The application form can be taken by paying the application fee in cash from admission counters at Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form Guidelines
The UPESEAT application process is a crucial stage in the admission procedure. Mistakes made during the UPESEAT application process can result in unnecessary delays and backlashes. Candidates are advised to remember the following points while filling the UPESEAT application form 2021:
- Submit Button: Candidates should not click on the "Submit" button till they have filled all the details in UPESEAT 2021 application form.
- Back Button: Candidates should not use ‘back’ button while filling the application form.
- Printout: Take a print out of the UPESEAT 2021 application form.
- Application Number: Once the application is filled successfully, the candidates will get an online application number. Candidates have to keep the application number safely for future reference.
- Valid: Only after the fee is paid, the application will be considered valid.
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully finish the application process for UPESEAT will be eligible for the UPESEAT 2021 admit card issue. The UPESEAT admit card is the most important document the candidate has to keep in his/her possession throughout the admission process. The admit card for UPESEAT will be made available on the official website before the UPESEAT 2021.
The candidate's personal details in the UPESEAT application form 2021 will be mentioned on the university issued admit card. In case of any discrepancies in the UPESEAT admit card, candidates must contact the exam authorities as soon as possible.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Centres
UPESEAT is conducted in 46 cities across the country. Applicants get the choice of filling in the UPESEAT exam centre of their preference at the UPESEAT 2021 application form filling process. Applicants must mention the names of two preferred cities they wish to keep as their official UPESEAT exam centre from the provided options. The complete information about the allotted UPESEAT exam centre will be provided on the issued UPESEAT admit card. The list of exam centre cities for UPESEAT is mentioned below: