University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is responsible for releasing the UPESEAT admit card 2021. UPESEAT admit card 2021 for the UPESEAT 2021 Exam will be released online on the official website, and the date is yet to be announced. The slot booking process for the UPESEAT 2021 started on Jun 2, 2021.
After successfully completing the UPESEAT 2021 application process, candidates appearing for the exam can download their UPESEAT 2021 admit card from the official website. It is mandatory to carry UPESEAT 2021 admit card in the examination hall; otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination. Applicants should remember to bring the university issued UPESEAT admit card 2021 to the allotted exam centre.
How to Download UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card
UPESEAT admit card 2021 is the most crucial document that the candidate has to keep in his/her possession throughout the application process. The availability date for the UPESEAT admit card 2021 will be announced by the official authorities responsible for organizing the UPESEAT 2021. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the UPESEAT admit card 2021 successfully.
Step 1: Visit the official UPES university website.
Step 2: Click on the admit card link 'UPESEAT 2021'.
Step 3: Fill up the UPESEAT 2021 application number and date of birth to access the UPESEAT admit card 2021. Step 4: UPESEAT admit card 2021 will appear on the screen with all the details provided during the application process.
Step 5: Download UPESEAT 2021 Admit card and take a printout for future reference
Details Mentioned on the UPESEAT Admit Card 2021
The details mentioned on the UPESEAT admit card 2021 are for official identification and verification purposes. The personal information which the applicant provided during the application process, along with the official information regarding the UPESEAT 2021, is provided on the university-issued UPESEAT admit card 2021. UPESEAT 2021 Admit card contains the following details:
- Candidate's name.
- Candidate's Father's name.
- Candidate's application number/registration number.
- UPESEAT date.
- UPESEAT timings.
- UPESEAT centre name.
- UPESEAT centre address.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2021 Important Guidelines
Candidates can go through the important guidelines associated with the UPESEAT admit card 2021 mentioned below. Candidates without UPESEAT 2021 admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Admit card: UPESEAT 2021 admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket. The candidates must carry UPESEAT admit card to the exam hall and get UPESEAT admit card signed by the invigilator.
- Issue: UPESEAT 2021 admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed their application process.
- Slot Booking: UPESEAT slot booking 2021 will be conducted before the admit card is issued.
- Photograph: The candidates must have the admit card with their picture, attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Details: Candidates must verify all the details on UPESEAT 2021 admit card and report any inconsistency in the admit card details to the exam conducting authority.
- HardCopy: Candidates are required to keep the UPESEAT 2021 admit card safe until the exam, and the admission process is over.
- Tampering: Applicants are not allowed to tamper with the UPESEAT 2021. Any candidate caught tampering with the admit card will have to face unpleasant action taken against them.
- Plagiarism: UPESEAT 2021 admit card must not be plagiarized; it is a punishable offense.
UPESEAT Exam Centres 2021
UPES organizes UPESEAT in 46 different cities across the country. Applicants have to mention two cities as their exam centre preference while filling the UPESEAT application form. The UPES will allow the exam centre to the candidates based on the applicant's selection and the availability of seats. The name of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned on the UPESEAT admit card 2021. Applicants can go through the list of cities mentioned below, functioning as UPESEAT exam centre 2021.
UPESEAT Slot Booking
Applicants can select the time and date of the exam from the given options through slot booking. The choice of booking a slot for the UPESEAT 2021 is provided during the application process. Applicants should remember that the exam slots are distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Applicants are advised to select the slot of their choice and finish their application as soon as possible to get the time and date of their preference.
UPESEAT Exam Day Instructions
After successfully finishing the application process and obtaining the university issued admit card for UPESEAT, candidates go through the set of instructions given below. The instructions mentioned below will help candidates to go through the exam attempt smoothly and without any unwanted hurdles.
- All the applicants must carry the UPESEAT admit card 2021 at the exam centre.
- Applicants are also required to carry a valid photo id proof along with their UPESEAT admit card 2021.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates should carefully check the reporting time and exam commencement time mentioned on the UPESEAT admit card 2021 and proceed accordingly.
- Applicants are expected to follow all the pre-defined disciplinary guidelines to be followed during the attempt.