Applicants who successfully qualify the UPESEAT 2021 will be eligible to move forward to the UPESEAT counselling 2021. The UPESEAT counselling 2021 schedule is announced by th official authorities responsible for organizing the UPESEAT 2021. As per the pre-defined regulations given out by the UPES, applicants will be called for UPESEAT counselling 2021 as per the ranks scored in the entrance exam. The UPESEAT counselling dates are announced on the official website of UPES.
Applicants should report to the alotted venue on the given time and date for UPESEAT 2021 counselling procedure. It is mandatory for all the applicants coming for UPESEAT counselling 2021 to carry all the required for official verification purposes. Applicants have to go through the UPESEAT counseling registration process first, which involves additional document verification and fee payment stages.
UPESEAT Counselling 2021 Highlights
Applicants who qualify from the UPESEAT 2021 and wish to apply for UPESEAT counselling 2021 have to go through a pre-defined process designed by the official authorities at UPES. Applicants should remember that the UPESEAT counselling 2021 will be conducted offline. As per the official UPES regulations, during the counselling process, UPES will give 80% of the total seats available for UPESEAT counselling to applicants falling under the UPESEAT merit list, and 20% of the seats are reserved for applicants qualifying through JEE Mains and Board exam results.
Mode: UPESEAT 2021 Counselling will be conducted in offline mode.
Counselling date: The UPESEAT 2021 counselling will be conducted after UPES announce the results.
Process: The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies holds separate counselling sessions for UPESEAT 2021 qualifiers and JEE Main merit holders and board merit students.
Verification: The authority will also conduct the verification of documents during the UPESEAT 2021 counselling process.
UPESEAT 2021 Counselling Procedure
Applicants have to go through a multiple stage UPESEAT 2021 counselling procedure during the admission process. The procedure is pre-determined by the official authorities at UPES. Applicants are advised to go through the given UPESEAT 2021 counselling procedure carefully.
- Registration: The Candidates need to register themselves on the official website to take part in the UPESEAT 2021 counseling process.
- Venue Allocation: After the registration, the candidates will be called for UPESEAT 2021 counselling process on a specific venue. (80% of the seats will be filled based on UPESEAT 2021 and 20% of the seats based on JEE Main and Board’s merit)
- Reporting on venue: Candidates will have to report on the allotted venue on the allotted date and time.
- Document Verification: UPES will verify the original documents of the candidates during the UPESEAT 2021 counselling process.
- Choice Filling: Candidates will be allowed to fill the choices of courses based on their rank.
- Seat Allocation: Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their choices, their ranks and seat availability.
Documents required for UPESEAT Counselling 2021
The organizing authorities give out the list of documents that the candidate has to keep in his/her possession throughout the UPESEAT counselling process. The following documents are required for official verification purposes.
- Government issued ID proof
- Call Letter for UPESEAT 2021 Counselling
- Admit card of the qualifying exam
- Scorecard of the qualifying exam
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Class 10th
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Class 12th
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
- Passport size photograph- 4
UPESEAT Merit List 2021
UPESEAT merit list 2021 is given out by the organizing authorities at UPES. The merit list for UPESEAT is prepared after the declaration of the UPESEAT result 2021. Applicants who have scored the highest marks in the UPESEAT 2021 will qualify for the merit list. UPESEAT is responsible for preparing the merit list for applicants applying through JEE mains and Board Exams.