Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2022 is organized by Uttarakhand State Government for candidates interested in pursuing courses in different fields from top institutes in Uttarakhand. The exam provides opportunities to get admission to different private and government colleges of Uttarakhand.
- What is UKSEE?
- UKSEE 2022 Courses Offered
- UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
- UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- UKSEE 2022 Application Form
- UKSEE 2022 Registration
- UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2022 Exam Centres
- UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
- UKSEE 2022 Result
- UKSEE 2022 Cut Off
- UKSEE 2022 Counselling
- UKSEE Contact Details
What is UKSEE?
The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state-level entrance examination conducted for admission into various courses such as B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), MCA, and lateral entry to second year MCA & B.Tech in different private, self-financed, and government institutes of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, was established on January 27, 2005, by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. UKSEE is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University every academic year for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. There are 8 constituent and 132 affiliated colleges under UTU.
Candidates who are Uttarakhand State domicile were eligible to apply for lateral entry in the programs such as B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA. The candidates had to keep themselves updated. A few important details of UKSEE 2022 are given below.
|Full Form||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question's (MCQ's)|
UKSEE 2022 Courses Offered
The Uttarakhand Technical University conducts the UKSEE 2022. The university offers several programs, and the various courses offered through UKSEE and their duration are as given below.
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT- Lateral Entry in 2nd Year)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm- Lateral Entry in 2nd Year)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- Lateral Entry in 2nd Year)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA- Lateral Entry)||1 Year|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA- Lateral Entry in 2nd Year)||1 Year|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years|
UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
The UKSEE exam will be conducted offline, i.e., pen & paper-based tests (PPT). The candidates who satisfied the eligibility criteria could apply for the UKSEE 2022 exam. The official conducting authority announced the UKSEE 2022 exam dates. Below are the dates of some of the important events related to the admissions through the UKSEE exam.
|UKSEE 2022 Exam Date||May, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Result Date||Jun, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 1 Counselling and Choice Filling||Sep, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 1 Seat Allotment||Sep, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 1 Applicants Reporting at Allotted Institutions||Sep, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 2 Counselling and Choice Filling||Oct, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment||Oct, 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 Round 2 Applicants Reporting at Allotted Institutions||Oct, 2022|
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Exam Date
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates were advised to go through the eligibility criteria of UKSEE 2022 to avoid unnecessary mistakes. Under the Uttarakhand quota, candidates who had passed/were appearing in the qualifying examination in other states, but have a domicile of Uttarakhand, could also apply for admissions. Qualifying candidates from Uttarakhand board universities and institutions were eligible as well.
- Candidates who had passed or qualified for either of the three exams, CAT/MAT/GPAT, could directly go for the counselling process without appearing for the UKSEE 2022 exam. Candidates who had cleared CAT/MAT were given first preference.
- The eligibility criteria for every course were different, and the candidates had to check it before applying for the UKSEE 2022 exam. The eligibility criteria for each course are given below.
Bachelor of Engineering & Technology (Lateral Entry)
The candidates who wished to apply to Engineering had to qualify for another set of eligibility criteria. These criteria are for candidates who were applying for lateral entry. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- Candidates should have passed a diploma with a minimum of 45% marks for the general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. degree (along with Engineering Drawing, Engineering Graphics or Engineering Mechanics) with at least 45% marks for general category (40% for SC/ST) and passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
The candidates interested in Pharmacy courses had different eligibility criteria, and the participants must have qualified these criteria to apply for the exam. The criteria are given below.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. The third subject should have been Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology, with a minimum of 45% marks for the general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates opting for B.Pharma lateral entry for the 2nd year must have passed a diploma from an institute or university recognized and approved by AICTE with 45% for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
The eligibility criteria for the other courses are different from the criteria mentioned above, and the criteria for other courses are as follows.
- Hotel Management: Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination with English as a compulsory subject and a minimum of 45% marks for the general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- Master of Computer Application: Candidates should have completed a bachelor's degree, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- Master of Business Administration: Candidates should have completed a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- Master of Technology: Candidates should have completed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
The UKSEE 2022 application form will be available on the official website of UKSEE.
The applicant should have paid the registration fee during the submission of the application form.
A scanned passport size photograph and signature were also required to be uploaded on the application form. After the final submission, the applicants had to collect the payment receipt and submit it to the study centre to confirm admission.
|General/OBC Category||INR 1500|
|Reserved Category||INR 750|
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Application Form
UKSEE 2022 Registration
Before filing the UKSEE application form, the candidates had to register themselves on the registration portal. Candidates were advised to follow the mentioned steps to register for UKSEE 2022 successfully.
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'New Registration' link.
- Step 3: Select the program the candidate desires to apply for.
- Step 4: Enter the email ID, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Step 5: Set a password to remember and click on the 'Submit' button.
The candidates must have given an authentic mobile number, and email ID as all the communication would be carried out on those addresses only.
How to Apply for UKSEE 2022?
The candidates could apply through the official website of UKSEE 2022 directly by themselves. To apply for the UKSEE exam, the candidates should have followed the steps given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website and log in using the details entered while registering.
- Step 2: Enter personal details and educational qualifications.
- Step 3: Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step 4: Make a payment of the application fee through a valid credit/debit card or net banking.
- Step 5: Submit the application form and take a printout.
Documents Required to Apply for UKSEE 2022
Certain documents were required, and it is advised to keep them in hand while applying for the entrance exam. The candidates must have carefully entered their academic details, as the university used these details later. The following were the documents required when a candidate will be applying for the UKSEE 2022 exam.
- Marksheets of Classes 10 and 12
- Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- A valid credit/debit card or net banking for application fee payment.
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
The UKSEE 2022 admit card will be available on the official website of the university. The candidates who had successfully registered for the UKSEE 2022 exam could download the admit card from the official website.
How to Download UKSEE 2022 Admit Card?
The candidates must have carried the admit card to the exam centre. If failed, the candidates were not allowed to appear for the examination. The candidates could follow the steps below to download the UKSEE 2022 admit card from the official website.
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Admit Card' link.
- Step 3: Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the admit card.
The UKSEE admit card had details that acted as verification. The allotted test centre and the venue were mentioned on the admit card, and candidates must have preserved the admit card till the admission process will be over.
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
UKSEE 2022 Exam Centres
The university conducted the UKSEE 2022 in various test centres. The UKSEE 2022 had about 30 centres for examinations. The coordination committee of UKSEE had the right to allot or cancel any exam centre. They made every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates. The list of exam centres for UKSEE 2022 is given below.
Note: If less than 20 students were at any centre (online), the centre will be considered offline. The information about the mode of examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Exam Centres
Documents Required on UKSEE 2022 Exam Day
The candidates were advised to carry certain documents along with them to the exam hall. The following are the documents that candidates had to carry to the UKSEE exam hall.
- Admit Card
- Government ID Proof
- Passport- size Photographs
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates were advised to go through the examination pattern before attempting the exam to avoid confusion and understand the structure. UKSEE 2022 exam pattern is mentioned below.
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||One Mark for Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marks|
|Language Medium||English and Hindi|
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
The UKSEE 2022 syllabus comprised subjects from the secondary level and graduate level. The candidates were advised to be familiar with the syllabus to ace the examination. The syllabus for UKSEE 2022 depended upon the course the candidates had applied for and is as listed below.
The students who were writing the exam to enter the first year of different courses could refer to the papers given below.
- B.Pharm (I Year) Paper 1 and Paper 2/ Paper 3
- BHMCT (I Year) Paper 4
- MCA (I Year) Paper 5
- MBA (I Year) Paper 10
- M.Pharm (I Year) Paper 11
- M.Tech (I Year) Paper 12
The candidates applying for lateral entry could refer to the list of papers and courses given below.
- B. Tech (for Engg. Diploma Holders) Paper 6
- B. Pharm (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders) Paper 7
- B. Tech (for B.Sc. Graduates) Paper 8
- MCA for BCA/B.Sc, CS/IT Students Paper 9
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Exam Syllabus
UKSEE 2022 Result
The candidates could check their UKSEE 2022 result on the official website after being released by the conducting authority. The UKSEE scorecard had information like merit position, total marks, marks obtained in each subject, etc.
Answer keys were available on the website after the declaration of the result. The candidates had to carry the scorecard during the counselling process.
How to Download UKSEE Result?
The candidates could download the UKSEE result from the official website. The candidates could follow the steps given below to download the UKSEE result from the official website of the conducting authority.
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'UKSEE 2022 Scorecard' link.
- Step 3: Enter registration number and date of birth to log in.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the scorecard.
UKSEE 2022 Merit List
The conducting body published the UKSEE merit list on the official website. The candidates who had their name on the merit list were called for counselling and further admission procedures under the institutions.
The merit list will be based on the marks scored by candidates on the UKSEE entrance exam. The candidate must have qualified for the entrance exam to have their name on the UKSEE merit list.
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Results
UKSEE 2022 Cut Off
The UKSEE 2022 cut off is the minimum mark that a candidate must obtain to get admission into the course they have applied for. Based on the performance of candidates in UKSEE 2022, the university prepared a separate merit list for each course.
If some candidates scored the same marks, then the university applied the following methods to rank those candidates.
- Incorrect Answers: A candidate giving a lesser number of incorrect answers were placed at higher merit.
- Age: A candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
- Score: A candidate who had secured higher marks in the qualifying examination will be placed at higher merit.
UKSEE 2022 Counselling
Candidates who successfully qualified for UKSEE 2022 with the cut off announced by the organizing authorities were called for the counselling session. The UKSEE 2022 counselling (offline) will be held at the university campus. Candidates selected for counselling had to submit a DD of INR 1000 in favour of the Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun at the time of counselling.
Candidates got the available state quota seats on the merit cum choice basis. Lateral entry seats were only for Uttarakhand candidates.
The decisions taken by the examination authority for admissions of students for various government and private colleges is considered as the final result.
How to Prepare for UKSEE 2022 Exam?
The candidates aspiring to write UKSEE must be competitive to secure a decent score in the entrance exam. The participants must have prepared for the exam thoroughly. The UKSEE important preparation tips are given below.
- Know the Syllabus: The UKSEE syllabus is different for every course. Therefore, before starting the preparation, the applicants had to go through the syllabus. The candidate could identify the section the question will be from if they were thorough with the syllabus and identified credible study materials with all topics included. Many study materials were available for each subject; the students had to refer to them to complete the whole syllabus.
- Practice: Prepare a schedule and plan everyday activities. It would help the candidate to manage their time. Taking mock tests frequently would assess the candidate's performance and help them learn from their mistakes. Prepare notes whenever studying. The candidates could refer to it when they were revising. The candidates could improve their aptitude and accuracy while solving question papers. The applicants must have done proper revision before the exam for better results.
- Health: The candidates must not have neglected their health while studying for the entrance exam. They must have had a healthy routine where they eat, drink and sleep at proper intervals. Proper health would give the participant a perfect bright mind on the exam day.
Read More: UKSEE 2022 Counselling
UKSEE 2022 Contact Details
If there were any queries regarding the UKSEE exam or any general queries, the candidates could contact the official conducting authority. The contact details of Uttarakhand Technical University is given below.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar
Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Pin – 248007
Phone: +91-0135-2770059, 2770126, +91-0135-2770127, 2770128
Email: [email protected]
Can I fill the UKSEE Application Form offline?
No, the candidates will have to fill the Application online mode only.
Can I make changes in the UKSEE Application Form?
No, once the Application form is submitted the candidates will not be allowed to make changes.
I have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand can I apply for UKSEE?
Yes, the candidates who have the domicile certificate can apply for the Exam even if they are studying in some other state.
Is UKSEE conducted only in offline mode?
Yes, UKSEE is conducted in offline mode only i.e. Paper Based Test.
Is there negative marking in UKSEE Exam?
No, there is no negative marking in UKSEE Exam the candidates can attempt all the questions.