The UKSEE 2020 exam syllabus for the test shall consist of subject/ knowledge areas as per the latest Regulations issued by respective boards with prior approval of the Government of India. With proper knowledge of the syllabus, Candidate can plan a study pattern for preparation. To get better marks and rank better in we advise UKSEE candidates to follow the syllabus.
UKSEE Syllabus 2020
UKSEE 2020 Paper 1:
PHYSICS: Measurement, Motion in one direction, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, power and energy, Linear momentum and collisions, Rotation of rigid body about an axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray, Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics, Modern Physics.
- CHEMISTRY: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and properties of the substance.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 2:
- MATHEMATICS: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 3:
BIOLOGY: Zoology, Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of organic evolution, Human Genetics, and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology.
- BOTANY: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in angiosperm plants, Fruits, Cell Differentiation of Plant Tissue, Nitrogen, Photosynthesis, Transpiration, Respiration, Growth, and Movement.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 4:
- (Aptitude Test for General Awareness): Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge, and English Language.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 5 (MCA):
- MATHEMATICS: Modern Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamic, Statics, Statistics, Logical ability.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 6:
- (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering): Engineering, Mechanics, Engineering graphics, Base Electrical Engg, Basic Electronics Engg, Elements of Computer Science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop practice and Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma standard.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 7:
- (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy): Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics-II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital, and Clinical Pharmacy.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 8:
- (Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate): Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Fourier Series, Transform Theory.
UKSEE 2020 Paper 9 MCA Lateral Entry:
- (MCA Direct Second Year): Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas, Computer Science, Accounting, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.