AU MBA stands for Allahabad University Master of Business Administration, which is an entrance examination conducted by Allahabad University for candidates aspiring to seek admissions into MBA programmes offered by the university. Allahabad University is one of the most reputed universities in the country.
To get more details about AU MBA 2021 Entrance Examination, have look at the full article given below.
- What is AU MBA Exam?
- AU MBA 2021 Important Dates
- AU MBA 2021 Eligibility
- AU MBA 2021 Syllabus
- AU MBA 2021 Exam Pattern
- AU MBA 2021 Application Process
- AU MBA 2021 Exam Centres
- AU MBA 2021 Application Form
- AU MBA 2021 Admit Card
- AU MBA 2021 Results
- AU MBA 2021 Counselling
What is AU MBA Exam?
- About: Allahabad University is among one of the most reputed Universities in Uttar Pradesh and is well known all across India. It is the fourth oldest university in India. This University was established in 1887. Every year the Allahabad University takes the MBA Entrance Test, commonly abbreviated as AU MBA, to enrol the students in various types of management courses.
- Frequency: AU MBA Entrance exam is conducted once a year for MBA aspirants.
- Level: AU MBA is a University level entrance exam held for filling the Management seats in the Allahabad University Monirba.
- Entrance Test: The entrance test is the compulsory gateway for aspiring students seeking admission in MBA courses of Allahabad University and its affiliated colleges within the state boundaries.
- Courses: AU MBA offers MBA, MBA (Rural Management), MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance at its University.
The below table displays information regarding AU MBA 2021 Important Details. Candidates can have a look at the same for their reference.
|Exam Name||Allahabad University MBA Entrance Test|
|Type of Exam||Entrance test|
|Level of Exam||University Level Exam|
|Managed by||Allahabad University|
|Official Address||Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002|
AU MBA 2021 Important Dates
The speculated schedule of the entrance exam AU MBA 2021 is given below. Once the official notification is out, can start registering for the exam by filling in the application form. Detailed instruction of how to fill in the details is provided in AU MBA 2021 Application Process. However, interested aspirants can look into the schedule that gives a fair idea of when the process starts in order to prepare for the entrance exam.
|AU MBA 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of AU MBA 2021 Application Forms||To Be Announced Soon|
|Last Date of filling of AU MBA 2021 Application form||To Be Announced Soon|
|Availability of AU MBA 2021 Admit Card||To Be Announced Soon|
|AU MBA 2021 Exam date PGAT I||To Be Announced Soon|
|AU MBA 2021 Exam date PGAT II||To Be Announced Soon|
|AU MBA 2021 Result date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Commencement of AU MBA 2021 Counselling||To Be Announced Soon|
To know more about the dates, visit AU MBA 2021 Important dates.
AU MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The conducting authority MONIRBA, University of Allahabad has set up certain standards which allow the candidates to be eligible to appear for the exam. It is important for the candidates to follow these obligatory norms, anyone who tries to ignore these criteria might not know if he/she is eligible to appear for the exam. The application forms will be rejected for those who do not fall under the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to look thoroughly into the eligibility criteria provided below in order to register for the exam. It is important for the candidates to go through it before applying for the AU MBA 2021 Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for AU MBA 2021
The applicants are requested to carefully note down the eligibility criteria prior to applying for AU MBA 2021.
- Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme is that the candidates should have done graduation (for a period of 3 years minimum) from an Institution recognized by the Government of India in any stream or an equivalent. Candidates should have secured at least a minimum of 50% of marks in his/her graduation.
- Final Years: The students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class are also allowed to apply under the condition that they are granted their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date by the University.
- Nationality: The candidates who are citizens of India are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years as of 01st July of the year of admission.
Candidates can refer to the below table to understand AU MBA 2021 Eligibility Highlights.
|AU MBA 2021 Eligibility Highlights|
|Degree Qualifications||Graduation in any stream|
|Marks||50% in UG|
- To know more, visit AU MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
AU MBA 2021 Syllabus
The exam will comprise of 4 basic parts that are: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Communicative English (Verbal and Written). The students can refer the syllabus to get a rough idea about the contents that can come into the AU MBA 2021 Exam. The syllabus in detail is given down below:
- Communication Ability (written and verbal)
- Parts of Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Reading Comprehension etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic Arithmetic
- Squares and Cubes
- Squares roots and Cube roots
- Permutation and Combination
- Sequence and Series
- Time and Work etc.
- Blood Relations
- Sitting Arrangements
- Distance and Direction
- Ranking and Time Sequence Test etc.
- General Awareness (Latest events of the last 6 months)
To know more, visit AU MBA 2021 Syllabus.
AU MBA 2021 Exam Pattern
The following table displays information regarding AU MBA 2021 Exam Pattern. Candidates are highly advised to have a look at it for their reference.
|Mode||Offline and Online|
|Type of Question||Objective MCQ's|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer (+) 3 Mark|
|Negative Marking||For every wrong answer (-) 1 Mark|
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Time: The duration of the exam is 150 minutes (that is 2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Questions: The question paper consists of a total of 200 question for which the candidates are required to answer.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 3 marks and for each wrong answer, the candidate will have to face the concept of negative marking. A maximum of one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Sr No.||Paper||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Communication Ability in English||50||150|
|2.||Aptitude and Reasoning||50||150|
The Written Exam will be followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI). Only those candidates who will qualify the written exam can advance to the GD and PI stages. The Group Discussion will be of 50 marks and the Personal Interview will be of 50 marks.
To know more about the pattern, visit AU MBA 2021 Exam Pattern.
AU MBA 2021 Application Process
Applicants can follow the below step by step guide to complete the AU MBA 2021 Application Process.
- The candidates have to navigate to the official website of Allahabad University.
- After landing on the home page, the candidate has to navigate to the MBA Application form section.
- The candidate has to fill in the details required by the application form and he or she has to make sure that the details are correct.
- After filling in the details, candidates have to upload the recent passport size photograph and a valid signature.
- There will be a page that will ask the candidate to submit the Application fee. The candidate is required to pay the application fee online or offline.
- Online mode of payment: Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode of payment: The registered candidates can also pay through bank challan. They need to select the Bank Challan option and they will be redirected to the PDF file of the Challan. The candidate has to take a printout of the file and submit it to the bank with the fee. The confirmation of the completion of the registration will be sent to the candidate through the SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The candidates should take the print out of filled AU MBA application form for any further reference.
- For detailed information, go to AU MBA 2021 Application Process.
AU MBA 2021 Exam Centres
The following information below will give the applicants an idea of how many cities are chosen for the official exam centre venues by the conducting authority. This will help the candidates in sorting out and check the nearest exam centre to the candidate. There are two examination centers for AU MBA 2021
Further rounds of AUMBA 2021 will be held in Allahabad exclusively. To know more, visit AU MBA 2021 Exam Centres.
AU MBA 2021 Application Form Details
AU MBA 2021 Application Fee is mentioned in the below table.
|General & OBC||INR 1500/-|
|ST/ SC||INR 750/-|
The Application fee for the AU MBA 2021 Exam
The Application fee can be paid through two modes:
- Online: Application fee can be paid online through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline: For offline fee payment, candidates have to pay via challan at any HDFC bank.
AU MBA 2021 Documents Upload
Candidates are required to upload their recent passport-sized photograph and the signature while filling in the application form. Candidates cannot skip this as it is mandatory to complete the form.
- Candidate's Photograph: The size of the photograph should be less than 100 KB, that is if the photograph is more than the file size it will not be uploaded. The dimensions of the photograph are height - 250*300 pixels and width - 150*220 pixels. The format of the file should be JPEG.
- Candidate's Signature: The dimensions of the signature should be: Height - 100*180 pixels and width - 150*220 pixels. The size of the signature should be less than 100 KB. The format of the file should be JPEG. The signature will not be uploaded if they are not in the specified details.
- To know more about the form details, visit AU MBA 2021 Application Form Details.
AU MBA 2021 Admit Card
- The conducting authority publishes the admit cards of those candidates who successfully registered for the exam on their official website. It is speculated that the admit card will be available in the first week of May 2021. The AU MBA 2021 Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried by the candidate to the AU MBA 2021 Exam Centre.
- If the candidate fails to produce the Admit Card on the day of the examination, then the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidate has to produce a photo ID proof along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination. The candidate is required to keep the Admit Card of AU MBA till the admission process is over.
Steps to Download AU MBA 2021 Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website of the University of Allahabad.
- When the notification of the AU MBA Admit Card is released, the link will be available on the homepage.
- Click on that link.
- The page will pop up which will ask for the login credentials of the candidate.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth, which was assigned to the candidate as the login credentials while registering, to access the admit card of AU MBA 2021.
- Entering your details will pop your AU MBA admit card on the screen consisting of all details
- Check all the details on the admit card and if there are any discrepancies, contact the University and notify them about the errors.
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy as it will be used in the further processes of admission of AU MBA 2021.
- For elaborated information, check the AU MBA 2021 Admit Card.
AU MBA 2021 Results
Procedure for checking the AU MBA 2021 results:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the University of Allahabad.
- The candidates have to go to the MBA section and click on the results tab or they can also click on the results link on the home page (if available).
- After that, candidates have to enter their registration no. and their date of birth for accessing their result.
- The result will consist of the candidate's details and the scorecard in aggregate and in each section.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the result as it will be required in the further process.
AU MBA 2021 Result Contents
The AU MBA 2021 result will contain the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Aggregate Score of AU MBA 2021 Examination
- Scores in the particular section
- Sectional Cutoff
- Further details about the results are available at AU MBA 2021 Results.
AU MBA 2021 Counselling
- Counselling is the final process of admission and the candidates shortlisted will be called.
- The shortlisted candidates are selected by the marks scored in the entrance exam and their previous education scores.
- The candidates have to be present in person along with the documents required for AU MBA 2021.
- Any candidate who is unable to be present will be not accepted for admission in AU MBA 2021.
Here is a list of Documents required during the AU MBA 2021 Counselling session.
- Class 10th original Certificate and Marksheet.
- Class 12th original Certificate and Marksheet.
- Graduation certificates along with mark sheets of all the semesters.
- Admit Card of AU MBA 2021.
- Score Card of the AUMBA 2021.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Photo-identity proof like driving license, pan card, passport, voter's ID, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Detailed information about counselling is available at AU MBA 2021 Counselling.