- February 17, 2021: The application form for TMISAT 2021 has been released today. Direct link to register is given below.
The candidates can download the TMISAT 2021 form from the official TMISAT 2021 website or purchase it from Axis Bank or TMI. The registration for the TMISAT 2021 examination will start from Feb 17, 2021 (tentative) to Jun 15, 2021 (tentative). The candidates can apply online and submit their TMISAT 2021 registration form. The TMI SAT 2021 Application fee is INR 1200 for all candidates.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the Online TMISAT 2021 Application Form
- Recent passport size photograph (not more than 3 months)
- Class X mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2021 can submit the mark sheet after the declaration of results.)
- Transfer Certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
Documents to be sent with the TMISAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to send the below-listed documents to Tolani Maritime Institute:
- A printed copy of the Online TMISAT 2021 Application Form.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph (Candidate's name & form no. written at the back).
- Self-attested Copies of certificates and mark sheets of 10 and 10+2 examinations (or its equivalent exams). Candidates who have not received the 12th mark sheet have to submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the Institute.
- Self-attested copy of any date of birth proof.
- Downloaded copy of class XII mark sheet attested by the head of the Institute.
- Copies of certificates for sports and extracurricular activities (if available from class VIII or above).
- Online transaction receipt (if paid online)
- Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- in favor of Tolani Maritime Institute. with TMISAT 2021 Application Form number, contact details, and mobile phone number on the back of the Demand Draft.