- March 5, 2021: The last date to register for all candidates is June 7, 2021, and the last date to register for candidates residing in Bangalore is June 17, 2021.
- December 20, 2020: The application process for PESSAT 2021 starts from today onwards. Interested candidates may start applying now. The application process is likely to end in April 2021. Go through this page for the required documents and steps to apply.
PES University has released the PESSAT Application Form 2021 at its official website. The application form is only available online. Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria for the exam can fill the application form online. All the required documents must be uploaded in their respective dimensions and file sizes. Once all the details in the form are filled, candidates can make the fee payment.
Applicants are advised to go through the PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria carefully and make sure that they are eligible before filling up the application form. Candidates who are aspiring for different courses can apply through the same application form. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website and apply through online mode.
PESSAT Application Form 2021 Date
The University has released the PESSAT 2021 Application Form on December 20, 2020. Candidates can fill the form if they are satisfying the requirements specified as per the eligibility. The table below represents the dates relevant to the application form of PESSAT 2021 exam.
|Release of Online Application Form||December 20, 2020|
|PESSAT Application Form 2021 Last Date||
Jul 25, 2021 (outside Bengaluru)
Jul 30, 2021 (at Bangalore centre)
|PESSAT Exam Date||Jul 30, 2021 to Aug 20, 2021|
How to fill the PESSAT 2021 Application Form?
The step-by-step procedure are given below for filling the PESSAT Application Form 2021 Online.
- Step 1: Select the Course
- Candidates will have to select the course for which they want to appear for the exam and secure admission in the Institute. Course Selection is a part of the basic eligibility requirement as specified by the University.
- Step 2: Filling the PESSAT 2021 Application Form
- Candidates should provide all the details in the form. These details include name, date of birth, mobile number, academic details, category, address, family related information like parents name, nativity and nationality. Any kind of incorrect information will lead to disqualification of the candidates.
- Step 3: Uploading Scanned Documents
- Candidates should upload the scanned documents of passport size coloured photograph and signature. The scanned documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed size and format.
|Photo||10 KB to 50 KB||JPG|
|Signature||10 KB to 25 KB||JPG|
- Step 4: Payment of PESSAT Application Fee
- The application fee of PESSAT is INR 1050. Candidates can pay the amount through any of these online modes- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking from any Nationalized Bank.
- Step 5: Take the Printout of the PESSAT 2021 Application Form
- Once the fee payment is done, the form will be submitted automatically. Candidates will receive an email and mobile number which will contain their application number and other details. Candidates should then take the printout of the application form and keep it safe until the admission process is completed.
Documents required for PESSAT Application Form 2021
Candidates who are applying for PESSAT 2021 are required to carry all the mandatory documents that are needed while filling out the application form. The list of documents that the candidates should carry with them are listed below:
- Marksheet or Certificates of Class 10th & 12th. Candidates who appeared in class 12 must have all the documents of Class 10th.
- Scanned image of Passport size colour Photograph and Signature
- Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking details for making the fee payment.
- Valid Government ID Proof like Aadhaar Card.
PESSAT Application Fee 2021
- The registration fee for all category candidates is INR 1050.
- An application form will be only completed once the candidate pays their application fee. The application fee can be paid through the following methods
- Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The offline mode through Demand Draft which should be paid in favour of "PES University General Fund" payable in Bangalore or candidate can pay through challan.
PESSAT Slot Booking 2021
- Candidates have to book the slot which is comfortable for them to write the examination.
- Candidates can select the date of examination and time slot based on their convenience and preference.
- Slot booking will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- After the candidate has successfully booked the slot, they won't be allowed to make any changes, since other candidates will be booking slots.
- Once the slot is booked, the candidate will be able to download the admit card using the login credentials.
- Application fee can be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking and offline via bank challan/Demand Draft.
- Applicants are required to upload their passport size photograph and signature along with application form fee payment to complete the submission.
- Candidates can refer to the PESSAT Application form page for any detailed information.
PESSAT Application Form Correction 2021
The University will provide an option for the aspirants for making any correction in the PESSAT 2021 Application Form in case they have filled any incorrect details. Candidates will be able to make the changes once the application window is made live. The authority will re-open the window for two-three days. Candidates must ensure that they have made the changes as required within the dates specified. Also, no change of exam centres will be entertained by the authority.
NOTE: If the candidates fill more than one PESSAT 2021 form by mistake, then the last filled application form will be considered. Once the form is completed, for offline fee payment a printed PESSAT 2021 application form along with the Demand Draft drawn has to be sent to the address given below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How to check Application Status for PESSAT?
Ans: To check the application status of PESSAT, follow the steps given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website. Enter the details asked:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Click on the 'Login' button.
- Candidates can view the application status of PESSAT 2021.
Q2: When does PESSAT Application will close?
Ans: The University has yet not specified the official dates for the closing of PESSAT 2021 Application Form. However, candidates can refer to the tentative dates i.e. May 2021.
Q3: How to reupload the photo in PESSAT 2021 Application Form?
Ans: The University will open an application window for PESSAT application edit specially for the candidates who have filled any incorrect details in the form. Candidates will have to login using PESSAT application form login details and they can upload the photograph in the form fill up section.