Application form of PESSAT should only be filled by the eligible candidates, if the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled, the candidate must not fill the form. The application form is only available online, downloading the form online and then sending them by post is not acceptable. All the required documents must be uploaded to the application form in their respective dimensions and file sizes. After all the information has been successfully submitted, the last step is the application fee payment.
- Eligibility: Applicants have to read PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria carefully and make sure that they are eligible before filling up the application form.
- Mode of Application: The application form is made available only through the online mode of filling. So candidates are required to fill the online application form on the PESSAT official website.
- Registration: Candidates who are aspiring for different courses can apply through the same application form. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website and apply through online mode.
- Slot Booking: Candidates have to book the slot which is comfortable for them to write the examination.
- Candidates can select the date of examination and time slot based on their convenience and preference.
- Slot booking will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- After the candidate has successfully booked the slot, they won't be allowed to make any changes, since other candidates will be booking slots.
- Download: Once the slot is booked, the candidate will be able to download the admit card using the login credentials. Candidates can download the admit card from January 1, 1970.
- Fee Payment: Application fee can be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking and offline via bank challan/Demand Draft.
- Uploading the documents: Applicants are required to upload their passport size photograph and signature along with application form fee payment to complete the submission.
- Application Process: Candidates can refer to the PESSAT 2020 application process for any detailed information.
NOTE: If the candidates fill more than one PESSAT 2020 form by mistake, then the last filled application form will be considered.
Address: Once the form is completed, for offline fee payment a printed PESSAT 2020 application form along with the Demand Draft drawn has to be sent to the address given below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PESSAT 2020 Application Fee
- The registration fee for all category candidates is INR 1050/-.
- An application form will be only completed once the candidate pays their application fee. The application fee can be paid through the following methods
- Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The offline mode through Demand Draft which should be paid in favour of "PES University General Fund" payable in Bangalore or candidate can pay through challan.