PESSAT 2021 results for B.Tech will be announced on the official website of the Peoples Education Society (PES) University. Results will be announced tentatively in the last week of Ausgust 2021 which will be one week after the exams are over for all other courses. The authority takes no responsibility of sending the rank card/result to the candidates individually. Therefore for checking results, candidates have to log in using their credentials- registration number and date of birth. PESSAT result download link will be available soon once it is made live. The PESSAT rank card will be issued by the authority along with the results. Once the results are out, the authority will prepare a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in the exam. Candidates can participate in the counselling process with the help of PESSAT Rank Card or State Level KCET Scorecard.
UG Admission: Admissions to UG Engineering programmes which are known as B.Tech programmes available at the University will be conducted through 2 rounds of counselling after PESSAT 2021.
PG Admission: Admission to PG programmes at the university will be based on a merit list attained from the rank list for PESSAT 2021.
How to check PESSAT Results?
PESSAT results date will be announced at the official website of PES University. Follow the steps given below for checking/downloading the PESSAT Entrance exam results:
- Step 1: Go to the PES University official website www.pes.edu. Click on “PESSAT 2021 Result” link.
- Step 2: Enter your credentials which are registration number and select the month, date and year of your birth date from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Aspirants should check for the information and make sure everything is in order.
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Roll number
- Marks secured in the exam
- Step 4: PESSAT Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen. Download the result and take a printout.
Details Mentioned in the PESSAT Result 2021
PESSAT 2021 Results will be available in the form of a scorecard and it will be released along with the results. The scorecard contains the essential details of the candidates. So, it is advised to keep the scorecard safe until the admission processes are completed. The contents present on the PESSAT Scorecard are listed below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father's Name
- Overall Marks Secured
- Sectional Marks Secured
PESSAT Merit List 2021
- Conducting Authority: All the responsibility for preparing Merit List and updating it belongs to PES University.
- PES University will release the merit list on its official website.
- Based on: The merit list will be based on the marks secured by candidates in the PESSAT 2021 and the category entered by the candidate during the application process (This will only be valid if the candidate produces required documents during counselling, failing to do so may result in rejection of the applicant).
- PESSAT Merit List:
- A combined merit list will be released which will contain the roll numbers and names of candidates who are shortlisted for the first round of counselling.
- Different merit lists will be released for a different category.
- Tie: In case of a tie between candidates, the candidate with higher marks in 12th will be given a higher ranking. If the tie persists even after that, then the candidate with older age will be given a higher rank.
PESSAT 2021 Cutoff
The cut off list will be published on the website soon after the declaration of the PESSAT 2021 results and will be declared as follows:
- PESSAT 2021 cut off list will be declared for all the courses such as B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch., Bachelor Management Programs, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Sc., Law and Master’s Management Programs.
- Cut off will be declared based on marks secured in the PESSAT 2021.
- Qualifying applicants for Engineering or B.Tech Program will be listed on the website who will be required to report for the first round of counselling.
- Qualifying candidates for other programs will also be listed.
PESSAT 2021 Counselling
PES University organizes the PESSAT Counselling which involves the selection of the candidates based on the merit list. The counseling is organized at PES University itself. Candidates are advised to be ready with the mandatory documents before appearing for the counselling session. In case, candidates are not able to attend the counselling session, they will have to fill the authorisation letter and submit it to the University which will include the examinees' and authorised persons' photograph. Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, they will have to report at the University for the admission process.