PES University will release the PESSAT Admit Card 2021 at its official website soon after the application process is completed. The candiadets are advised to secure the admit card as it will help them enter the examination hall till the end of counselling. Candidate should check the details which are printed in the admit card before taking a print out of it. If a candidate finds any mistake, error or any other faults, it is their responsibility to contact the admission office and then get the mistake rectified and obtain a duplicate copy.
Read the entire section to know more about PESSAT Admit Card 2021.
How to Download PESSAT 2021 Admit Card?
PESSAT Admit Card 2021 Release Date will be announced by the PES University, Bangalore. The step-by-step process for PESSAT Admit Card 2021 download is mentioned below:
- Step 1: Aspirants need to visit www.pes.edu, click on admissions, and then select "PESSAT 2021."
- Step 2: Click on "PESSAT 2021 slot booking." The screen will display a form in which the candidates need to enter their PESSAT 2021 registration number and date of birth and then click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 3: A new form will be displayed in which the aspirants need to select the course, city, day & time and then submit it. That is a candidate has to book their slot for examination.
- Step 4: Click on "Confirm" and a message will be displayed that the slot booking is confirmed.
- Step 5: Save it and take a printout of the PESSAT 2021 admit card.
Details present on the PESSAT Admit Card 2021
All the information that the candidate provides while filling the application form will be written in the admit card. PESSAT Hall Ticket includes the following information such as:
- Full name of the Candidate
- Candidate's DOB (Date of Birth)
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's Roll Number (which may be generated at the time of PESSAT 2021 application form)
- Candidate's signature
- Candidate's Address
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam date
- Examination time (slot which candidate has been allotted)
- PESSAT 2021 Exam Centre
On the exam date, candidates must carry any of the following ID proof that will be required along with the admit card for verification purpose: (The candidate has to bring only the original copies of the documents, submission of photocopies will not be entertained)
- Aadhar Card
- A notarized affidavit with photo and signature of the candidate along with the date of birth and residential address
- School ID duly sealed by the school authority
Errors in PESSAT Admit Card 2021
The errors present in the PESSAT hall ticket may be derived from the application form. While filling out the application form, candidates sometimes provides incorrect details or doesn't cross verify the details they provided in the form. Because of this, the same information is printed on the admit card. In any of the cases, if there is any error, candidates are advised to contact immediately on the below given helpline numbers. The authority will rectify the incorrect details as soon as possible.
PES UNIVERSITY, 100 Feet Ring Road
BSK III STAGE,
Bangalore – 560 085
Email Id- [email protected]
Instructions for PESSAT Admit Card 2021
The instructions related to PESSAT 2021 Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidates should remember that the PESSAT hall ticket is an important document for appearing in the examination.
- Aspirants who are found without the PESSAT Admit Card 2021 will be barred from writing the exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
- Applicants must have 2-3 copies of the admit card for future reference.
- Along with the PESSAT 2021 Admit Card, candidates must carry at least one Government Id proof to the exam hall.