Get complete information on Slot Booking for PESSAT 2021 exam, including account creation, date, time, exam centre booking and updates on PESSAT Slot Booking Process.
PESSAT Slot Booking is an important process in the examination schedule. The admit card will be generated only after this process is completed. This article mentions all the details related to the PESSAT slot booking process.
PESSAT is a Scholastic Aptitude Test conducted by the PES University for the courses that the student desires to get in at the university. They offer undergraduate and graduate programmes like BBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, etc. By clearing the PESSAT exam, the candidates can secure their admissions in the college. The exam for the engineering courses are usually taken in test centres across the country, but for other courses, the exam is held at their campus in Bengaluru. The mode of conducting the exam is via a computer-based test except for B.Des where they conduct a paper and pen test.
PESSAT Slot Booking Procedure
Slot booking is an important provision provided by the university to the candidates so that they can select the test date, test centre, and the timings as per their requirements. The procedure for slot booking is an online procedure and is very easy to complete. The candidates must be careful no avoid mistakes. Take a look at the steps below.
The procedure for the slot booking of PESSAT exam consists of two steps
- Registration of account
- Slot Booking
1. Registration of the account
For your convenience, we advise candidates to follow the steps below when registering for the PESSAT Slot Booking. The steps are simple, buy will require focus to avoid mistakes. Make sure you check back on this page for more updates.
- Firstly, head over to the PES University website.
- Choose the programme you want to register for and click “submit”.
- Fill in the personal details carefully and cross-check the information you have typed.
- Proceed with choosing the test centre of your choice.
- Re-check the information you have provided, and if there is a need for correction, you can choose the “back” option and correct it.
- Click on submit, once you have verified all the information
- Upload your photo and then move on to the payment page.
- The payment can be done online, via Demand Draft and also using E-challan.
- The account has now been created and you would receive a mail regarding the confirmation. With the first step being completed, we move on to the second step which is the slot booking process.
2. PESSAT Slot Booking Steps
Once the registration is complete, candidates can access the Slot Booking section and follow the steps below to proceed. Candidates are advised to book their slot at the earliest as there is high competition in All India Entrance Exam.
- The window for slot booking opens from July 20th and it is done on a first come first serve basis so the candidates have to book their slots at the earliest.
- Visit the PES University website to book your slot.
- Click on “PESSAT 2021” which would direct you to another page.
- Log in using your registration number and e-mail ID
- In case you forget your registration ID, you can click on the “Forgot registration” option which would direct you to a page where you have to enter personal details to retrieve your registration number.
- Once you have logged in, you can check the available dates and time and decide which date and time you want to choose according to your convenience.
- After booking your slot, confirm the options you have selected for the PESSAT exam.
- Once you have booked your slot, your admit card would be produced for a printout. Keep a copy of it to avoid any last-minute hassles on the exam day as candidates can not enter the examination hall without their admit card.
Test Centres for PESSAT Slot Booking
We have listed the various PESSAT Test Centers in different states and the courses offered but these test centres. The PESSAT Slot Booking process requires that you pay attention to the Test Centers so that you stay up to date and informed.
|BBA/ BBA-HEM/ / BBA-LLB/ BCA/ B.Des/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA||PES University Ring Road Campus|
|B.Com/ B.Pharm/ Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate / M.Pharm||PES University Hanumanth Nagar Campus|
Other test centres
South and West India:
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/Dharwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar.
- Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad, Vijayawada.
- Kerala: Ernakulam.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur
North and East India
- Assam: Guwahati.
- Bihar: Patna.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu
- Jharkhand: Ranchi
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
- New Delhi: New Delhi
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar.
- Punjab/Haryana: Chandigarh
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Kota
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow
- West Bengal: Kolkata
The eligibility criteria mentioned below is vital for candidates who want to apply. Make sure you read through the criteria to avoid any confusion while applying for your PESSAT slot. The eligibility listed below is based on the course and marks that need to be obtained:
|BBA/BBA-HEB/BBA-LLB (Hons)/ B.Des||60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.|
|B.Tech||60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream from a recognized board|
|B.Arch||50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination or passed 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|B.Tech Double specialization/ ( B.Tech +M.Tech)||60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream from a recognized board.|
|MBA||50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
|M.Tech||BE/BTech in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, and Information Technology|
FAQS about PESSAT slot booking
1. If I am allotted a seat through any other entrance exam, is it okay to give up my seat which I was allotted through PESSAT?
Yes, it is acceptable to surrender your seat and your money would be refunded by the University.
2. Is it possible to change the slots I have booked for the exam?
No. Once you choose a slot, it can not be changed again.
3. If there is an emergency, can I change the timings of the slot?
The University does not allow changes but you may contact the helpdesk to solve the issue.
4. What do I do if I am unable to find the address of my test centre?
The test centre details are always mentioned in the PES University website along with a map that would guide you to the location.
5. If I am not able to take the test on the date allotted to me, can I take the test on a different day at the same centre?
Except for the Bengaluru centre, the University can not alter changes for the date of the exam. But, you can take the test at a different centre in Bengaluru which is applicable to the date specified for that centre. You would also be permitted to book the slots for the dates that have been announced and take the test in Bengaluru.
6. I am not able to find slots in my city. What should I do?
It must be because all the other candidates must have booked their slots before you. You may select another centre that is closer to your location. With that being said, always remember to book your slots in advance to avoid any hassles.
7. If I have any problems regarding PESSAT, how do I get it clarified?
You can send a mail to [email protected] if you have any doubts regarding the exam.