The University of Jammu conducts the Jammu University Entrance Test for candidates who want admission to their Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Postgraduate Diploma courses. The JUET 2022 will be conducted offline mode. The JUET notification will be released on the official website of Jammu University.
- What is JUET Exam?
- JUET 2022 Exam Date
- JUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- JUET 2022 Application Form
- JUET 2022 Exam Pattern
- JUET 2022 Syllabus
- JUET 2022 Admit Card
- JUET 2022 Exam Centres
- JUET 2022 Result
- JUET 2022 Cutoffs
- JUET 2022 Counselling
What is JUET Exam?
JUET stands for Jammu University Entrance Test. The University of Jammu conducts it annually to admit students to their Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Postgraduate Diploma courses.
The admission depends on two factors:
- Merit earned in the qualifying exam (i.e. class 12 scores for undergraduate programs and aggregate scores in bachelor's degree for postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses)
- JUET scores secured
Note: 75% weightage is given to merit earned in qualifying exams and 25% to the JUET exam.
JUET 2022 Exam Date
The University of Jammu conducts the JUET exam generally in May/June. The JUET 2022 exam dates are as follows:
|JUET 2022 Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of Online Application||To be announced|
|Last Dates for Online Application||To be announced|
|Online Applications accepted with late fee||To be announced|
|The download of the e-Admit Card||To be announced|
|JUET 2022 Exam||To be announced|
|Answer Key Release for JUET 2022||To be announced|
|JUET 2022 Results||To be announced|
|JUET 2022 Counselling||To be announced|
JUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Detailed information regarding program-wise eligibility is available on the official website (juetonline.in). Given below are the general eligibility criteria for JUET 2022.
JUET 2022 Application Form
The application process for JUET is carried out online only. The candidates need to head to the official website, if they wish to pursue a course of their choice from the Jammu University. Illustrated below is the process to be followed to register and apply for JUET 2022.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of the Jammu University.
- Click on the 'Jammu University Entrance Test' tab on the bottom left of the homepage.
- Enter a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Then, create a password to register.
- Click on the 'Continue' tab.
Step 2: Filling of JUET Application Form
- In this step, the personal details and contact details need to be uploaded. This includes the Name of the Applicant, Father's Name, Residential Address, Gender, Category, Course, Contact details, etc.
Step 3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- After filling the application form, the necessary documents (in support of the eligibility norms and qualifying status) have to be uploaded. It must be done according to the specifications given below.
|Photograph (passport size)||2 - 100||jpeg|
|Signature||2 - 100||jpeg|
- Then, click on the 'Submit' button provided.
JUET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid online via net banking, credit card, or debit card. If done offline, payment must be made through a bank challan. The option for the method of payment chosen by the candidate must be specified in the application form.
Note: For bank challan payment, an extra fee of INR 30 will be charged. For payment via debit card, an additional fee of INR 20 will be charged.
JUET 2022 Exam Pattern
A thorough understanding of the exam pattern gives the candidate an advantage in any exam. The table below will provide insight into the JUET 2022 exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Type of questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark is awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.|
Furthermore, provided below is a break-up of the marks and their division between various sections of the JUET exam.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JUET 2022 Syllabus
The JUET 2022 syllabus consists of 4 sections namely General English, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. For UG courses, the syllabus is based on classes 10 and 12. Whereas, for PG courses, the syllabus will follow the UG level. Section-wise JUET 2022 syllabus is as follows:
- Arrangement of sentences
- Common Error
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Selection of Misspelled Words
- Reading Skills
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Cloze Test
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Computer Knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Differential Equations
- Time and Work
- Height and Distance
- Analytical Geometry
- Stock and Shares
- Modern Algebra
- Linear Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Course of Action
- Statement and Argument
- Blood Relations
- Machine Input and Output
- Direction and Distance
Read More: JUET 2022 Syllabus
JUET 2022 Admit Card
To download the JUET 2022 admit card, the candidate must visit the official website, log in using registered details, and access the 'Download Admit Card' tab. It is advised that a candidate carefully goes through personal details on the admit card and check for any errors before taking a printout. The admit card needs to be produced at the exam centre compulsorily.
Details mentioned on JUET 2021 admit card
Provided below are the details that will be available on the JUET admit card 2021.
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date and time
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Course code
- Exam centre and address
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Mailing address
The JUET hall ticket will also contain the code of conduct which all the candidates will be expected to adhere to on the date of the exam. Any candidates found resorting to misconduct or using unfair means to qualify the exam will be disqualified and dismissed from the test venue immediately.
Read More: JUET 2022 Admit Card
JUET 2022 Exam Centres
The following cities host the JUET exam:
JUET 2022 Result
JUET 2022 results will be declared on the official website of the University of Jammu. To access the JUET 2022 scores, candidates have to enter their JUET 2022 roll number, date of birth, or password.
How to view JUET 2022 results?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their JUET results for 2022.
- Enter roll number, date of birth, and password in the 'Applicant Login' section on the official website.
- Enter the security code and proceed to 'Log in'.
- The JUET results (i.e. total marks, sectional marks, qualifying marks, and the candidate's rank) will be displayed on the screen.
Read More: JUET 2022 Results
JUET 2022 Cut-Offs (Merit List)
Cut-offs and qualifying marks are based on program-wise specifications. The JUET 2022 merit list is released by the admissions committee of the concerned department after the release of the JUET 2022 results. In the rank list, 75% weightage is given to the academic merit, and 25% weightage is given to the entrance exam score. Candidates are then shortlisted and called for JUET counselling.
Read More: JUET 2022 Cut Off
JUET 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of JUET 2022 results, rank-wise counselling dates are decided by the admission committee, and accordingly, candidates are sent counselling call letters. After receiving the counselling call letter, the candidate must carry the following documents on the day and to the centre prescribed to him/her:
- Class 10 and 12th Marksheets (UG Candidates) / Class 10, 12th, Graduation Marksheets (PG Candidates)
- Valid and Original Photo ID Proof
- JUET 2022 Admit Card
- JUET 2022 Scorecard
- JUET Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self-attested Photographs
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
Read More: JUET 2022 Counselling