JEE Main Colleges Opening and Closing Rank 2024 will be released by NTA for various institutes and courses. In addition, candidates can check the JEE Main cut off for NIT and other top colleges in India.
The JEE Main colleges opening and closing rank 2024 will be different for each institute and category. Candidates need to surpass the cutoff marks and the required score for admission into the best NITs in India.
Candidates must also know the other factors that determine their chances of securing a seat. Read the article to find out more information about JEE Main colleges opening and closing ranks and the 2024 JEE Main cutoff ranks.
|JEE Main Cutoff 2024||JEE Main Counselling 2024|
Table of Contents
- JEE Main Colleges Opening and Closing Ranks 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Cutoff: Category Basis
- Calculating JEE Main Cutoff Marks 2024
- JEE Main Rank List 2024 and Percentile Calculation
- Factors for Determining JEE Main 2024 Cutoff for Top NITs
|How to Calculate JEE Main 2024 Rank From Percentile?||JEE Main Marks vs Percentile vs Rank 2024|
JEE Main Colleges Opening and Closing Ranks 2024
The JEE Main 2024 opening and closing ranks for JEE Main will be released soon after the session 2 results are declared. For the understanding of the candidates, here are the JEE Main colleges opening and closing rank for 2022:
|Name of the Institute||JEE Main Opening Rank||JEE Main Closing Rank|
|NIT Arunachal Pradesh||2546||37758|
|How Much Percentile Is Good in JEE Mains 2024?||How to Calculate JEE Main 2024 Percentile Score?|
JEE Main 2024 Cutoff: Category Basis
Candidates looking for seats in their respective colleges should consider the factors below. For the candidate's understanding, here is, the JEE Main 2024 cutoff marks:
|Category||JEE Main 2024 Expected Cutoff|
|General||90 - 91|
|OBC - NCL||73 - 75|
|SC||51 - 54|
|ST||37 - 40|
|Gen PwD||30 - 32|
|JEE Mains Passing Marks 2024||How Many Marks are Required to Score 90 Percentile in JEE Main?|
Calculating JEE Main Cutoff Marks 2024
The NTA announces the JEE Main 2024 opening and closing marks and the cutoff for various colleges in the country. With a detailed analysis, the calculation of cutoff marks is based on the factors below:
- The total number of candidates appearing for the JEE Main 2024 examination
- The JEE Main 2024 examination difficulty level
- Total number of questions in the question paper
- The overall performance levels of all candidates who appear for the JEE Main 2024 exam.
|Colleges for 60 to 70 percentile in JEE Main||Colleges for 90 to 80 Percentile in JEE Main|
JEE Main Rank List 2024 and Percentile Calculation
Once the results are declared for the JEE Main examination session 2, the All India Rank list will be released, allowing candidates to proceed further for admission. NITs, IIITs, and other institutions, both government-run and private, consider the AIR for counselling rounds.
- While preparing the NTA score or percentile, the top two scores will be considered.
- A merit list is made for admission to engineering and architecture courses based on the JEE Main exam result.
- Lists are separated based on category.
|JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2024 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)||Top B.Planning Colleges Through JEE Mains 2024|
Factors for Determining JEE Main 2024 Cutoff for Top NITs
We have listed the factors that determine the JEE Main NITs cutoff below. These factors are crucial to determine the cutoff and change every year. Take a look at the factors that will be considered for the JEE Main cutoff for 2024:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the JEE Main 2024
- Total number of seats available for admission
- The difficulty level of the JEE Main 2024
- Cutoff for the previous years
- Candidates categories.
|Top Colleges Accepting 50,000 Rank in JEE Mains 2024||Colleges Accepting Low JEE Main Score|