The admit card is an important document that a candidate must submit to the exam authority in the exam hall. Without Admit Card a candidate will not be allowed inside the AP PGECET Exam Centre 2020. The Hall Ticket will be available on the official website.
Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website. Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
AP PGECET Admit Card 2020
How to download AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of Andhra University.
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the Admit Card for the future reference (till admission process).
Details on Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Application Number of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- General Instructions
AP PGECET 2020 Points to Remember
- Candidate must understand that the Call Letter will be available only in the official website i.e in the online mode. It will not be sent via post or email.
- All aspirants must check the admit card carefully and if they found any wrong piece of information like photograph, name, then that candidate must report to the official concerned as soon as possible.
- Candidates are expected to take at least two to three printouts and preserve them because it may be useful for future reference.
- On the exam day, the candidate must handover the hall ticket to the concerned invigilator for cross verification purpose.