AP PGECET exam pattern 2021 will be released by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It consists of details like exam mode, the total number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme, qualifying marks, etc. Authorities will soon announce the AP PGECET exam 2021 on their official website. Aspirants must check the examination pattern before appearing for the exam to secure higher marks. Candidates must practice various mock tests released by the authorities for practice and evaluate their level of exam preparation.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Authorities will soon announce the AP PGECET 2021 exam date on the official website. The exam will be conducted in an online mode. Following are the details regarding the exam pattern. Candidates will be asked questions based on various subjects mentioned in the AP PGECET 2021 Syllabus.
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
2 hours (120 minutes)
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern Important Details
Candidates aspiring to take admissions in various colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh can appear for the AP PGECET 2021 exam. Mentioned below are some important points which must be kept in mind before applying for the examination.
- There will be two sessions for the AP PGECET exam 2021 every day.
- AP PGECET 2021 will be conducted through CBT(Computer-Based Test) in an online mode.
- Candidates will be asked questions mentioned in the syllabus released by the authorities on their website.
- AP PGECET 2021 is an MCQ-based exam, in which candidates have to mark one correct option out of the four given options.
- Applicants will get 1 mark each for every correct answer. No marks will be deducted as there is no negative marking.
AP PGECET Marking Scheme 2021
AP PGECET 2021 exam will be conducted by the authorities through online mode. Aspirants must be aware of the marking scheme before attempting the question paper in the exam. Mentioned below is the marking scheme for AP PGECET 2021.
- For every question, four alternates will be given. Candidates must select the one appropriate option.
- In AP PGECET negative marking is not there. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate.
- There are a total of 120 questions in the AP PGECET 2021 question paper. The candidate must complete the exam within 2 hours.
- Applicants securing more than the minimum qualifying criteria will be called up for the counselling process.
AP PGECET Qualifying Marks 2021
There are some minimum qualifying marks set up by the authorities before offering admissions to the candidates. Mentioned below are the qualifying criteria for various categories appearing for the AP PGECET exam 2021.
- Minimum 25% of the marks have to be secured by the candidate to be considered for the ranking in the AP PGECET 2021.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates there are no minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the authorities for the AP PGECET exam 2021. Also, their selection will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such candidates.
- Candidates who have successfully qualified for the GATE or CPAT should not appear for the examination. A separate admission procedure will be followed for such candidates.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2021
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will release the AP PGECET Syllabus on their official website. Aspirants must be aware that there is a different syllabus for each M.Tech program. Candidates can check the Syllabus for all 14 subjects given in the PDF form in the AP PGECET 2021 Syllabus. Candidates are advised to check all the important topics, subtopics, etc from their syllabus before appearing for the examination to secure higher marks.
AP PGECET Mock Test 2021
AP PGECET 2021 Mock Test will be released by the authorities on the official website. It will help the aspirants to prepare well for the exam as they will get an idea about the paper pattern of AP PGECET 2021. Mentioned below are the subject-wise AP PGECET mock test 2021 and AP PGECET 2021 Paper Codes.
|Paper Code||Course Name||Link|
Computer Science & Information Technology
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics