The application form for the AP PGECET 2021 will be available on the official website. The conducting authority has set a time limit for the process. So the form will be present on the website from March 5, 2021 to April 5, 2021 (Tentative).
All aspirants who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria can apply for this exam within the specified dates.
Accessing AP PGECET Application Form
- Go to the Official Website of AP PGECET
- There are two modes available for fee payment:
Through AP PGECET Online Center:
- Candidates opting for this mode of payment are required to visit the AP Online center.
- Visit your nearby AP PGECET Center along with the prescribed fee.
- At the time of fee submission, candidates have to provide details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, SSC Hall Ticket Number, and Month & Year of passing SSC.
- Collect the receipt.
- Visit the official website.
- Click the “Apply Online” tab and select the tab “Click here if paid through AP Online.
- Select payment source, enter transaction ID and other requisite details.
- Click Proceed to get the application form.
Through Credit Card/Debit Card:
- Click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the tab “Click here to pay online through Debit/Credit card” and Click “Proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway using Credit/Debit card”.
- Now, select the number of tests, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of passing SSC, Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Category (Others/SC/ST) and card type (Visa/Master/Maestro).
- Thereafter, click on “Make Payment”.
- Complete your transaction by following all the instructions given there.
- Click the tab namely “Click here to fill the application form” to get the application form.
|Application Form Fee||
INR 1000/- (General Category)
INR 500/- (Reserved Category)
AP PGECET Registration Form Required Details
Candidates have to furnish the following details before beginning to apply for the test. There are some files to be uploaded, for which the exam authority has mentioned certain specifications.
Personal and Academic Details required:
- Qualifying and Specialisationlization in Qualifying Degree
- Test Appearing in PGECET
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Candidate details including name, SSC hall ticket number, place of SSC study, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, DOB, test centre and Aadhar number.
- Local Area Status
- Select Special Category (if applicable)
- Study details
- Address for Correspondence
Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph: Scanned copy of the photograph with a file size less than 40 KB in JPEG format.
- Signature: Scanned copy of signature with a file size less than 30 KB and must be in JPEG format.