AP PGECET 2021 application form on Jul 19 was released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education Board (APSCHE) on their official website. Interested candidates had to submit the forms before Aug 19, 2021. If the application form was filled after the deadline, then a late fee for the same was charged. Aspirants should also check the procedure on how to apply for the AP PGECET application form.
Check all the other details regarding the AP PGECET examination in the article mentioned below.
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates
APSCHE has stated the time limit for the AP PGECET application form filling. Candidates who are eligible for the exam are required to apply for the application form online and pay the application fee as specified by the authorities. The AP PGECET important exam dates are mentioned below.
|Exam Events||Event Dates|
|AP PGECET 2021 Application form Release Date||Jul 19, 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Application form Last Date||Aug 19, 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Application Correction Window.||Sept 1 to 7, 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Exam Date||Sept 27 to 30, 2021|
Steps to fill the AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
The authorities had released the AP PGECET 2021 application form online. Candidates are required to follow the required steps to fill the AP PGECET 2021 application form.
Step 1: AP PGECET Fee Payment
- Click on the Fee payment option as mentioned in the picture below.
- Aspirants will find the "Fee Payment for AP PGECET 2021" webpage.
- Test takers must enter details such as name, qualifying exam hall ticket no., date of birth, mail ID, qualifying degree, contact number, specialization in qualifying degree, payment options, etc.
- Applicants can make the fee payment through Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- After making the payment successfully hit the " Initiate Payment" option.
Step 2: Know your AP PGECET 2021 Payment Status
- Test takers can know their payment status by entering details of the hall ticket number and contact number.
Step 3: Filling of AP PGECET 2021 Application Form (Only after the Fee payment)
- Candidates only after paying the fee successfully can fill the application form.
- Aspirants need to enter details such as qualifying degree exam hall ticket number, date of birth, payment reference ID, and mobile number.
- Hit the "Proceed to fill Application" button.
- Candidates can now fill the AP PGECET application form by providing details such as name, Guardian's Name, Date of birth, Birth state, Birth district, Aadhar number, Annual income, Category, Caste certificate details, etc.
Step 4: Printing of AP PGECET Application Form
- Click on the "Print Application Form" tab as displayed in the picture above.
- Candidates can now print the application form by entering mandatory details such as registration number, date of birth, mobile number, payment reference ID, and AP PGECET hall ticket number.
- Click on the "Get Application Details" option and keep the printout for future reference.
AP PGECET 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants willing to appear for AP PGECET 2021 exam must be aware of the application fee to be paid. In cases where a candidate fails to pay the fee or faces any discrepancy in the application form, the candidate will be allowed 3 chances to apply, along with the late application fee.
Candidates who are not able to submit the application form before the last date can do it later after paying the late application fee, along with the original amount Mentioned below is the late fee for the AP PGECET 2021 application form.
|Number of Chances||Fee Amount|
|1st Chance||INR 500|
|2nd Chance||INR 2000|
|3rd Chance||INR 5000|
AP PGECET Application Form Corrections 2021
Application form corrections can be made in Category-1 and Category-2 by following the procedure which is stated below. While requesting the corrections, test takers should mention the Qualifying exam admit card number (Diploma/Degree), Payment ID, D.O.B., SSC HT Number, and Contact Number.
Category 1 (Items that cannot be changed)
Corrections in the application form are made only after sending a written request to CONVENER, APPGECET 2021, on the mail address with the scanned copy of all the essential documents.
|Application Issues||Required Documents (Scanned)|
|Candidate’s Name||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree)|
|D.O.B. (as per SSC or Equivalent)||Correct Photograph in the required JPEG format|
|APPGECET 2021 Branch change (Diploma/Degree)||Signature|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number(Diploma/Degree)||SSC Mark Memo|
|Photograph and Signature||-|
Category 2 (Items that can be changed)
Aspirants could make corrections in the application form from Sept 1 to 7, 2021.
- Qualifying Exam
- Year of Appearing / Passing
- Qualifying Examination Local Area Status
- Aadhaar Card details
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Place of Study
- Study Details
- Mother’s Name
- Birth State and Birth District
- Community Address for Correspondence
- SSC Admit Card Number
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID
- Special Category
Prerequisites for AP PGECET Registration 2021
As the AP PGECET 2021 registration starts, candidates are required to mention the following details before applying for the examination. Various documents need to be uploaded in the AP PGECET registration form as per the given specifications set by the authorities.
Personal and Academic Details required:
- Qualifying and Specialization in Qualifying Degree
- Test Appearing in PGECET
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Candidate details including name, SSC hall ticket number, place of SSC study, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, DOB, test center, and Aadhar number.
- Select Special Category (if applicable)
- Address for Correspondence
Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph: Scanned copy of the candidate's latest photograph with a maximum file size of 50 KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- Signature: Scanned copy of the signature with a maximum file size of 30 KB and should be in JPEG/JPG format.
AP PGECET Form Status 2021
Candidates must fill the AP PGECET Application Form 2021 carefully. Check the AP PGECET Application fee before making any payment. After the candidate has filled the application form successfully, they will be notified by the authorities on their registered contact number.
- Aspirants will receive an SMS on their registered mail ID and the contact number regarding the successful submission of their AP PGECET Application Form.
- Candidates must visit the official website to know their fee payment status, then click on the "Know Your Payment Status".
- If there is any error during the payment, then a fresh payment is to be made by the aspirants.
- If you get a message “Payment Details Not Found”, candidates are requested to go for a fresh payment, and the additional charge during the failed transactions will be refunded to their respective account within five days.
AP PGECET Application Form FAQs
Q1. Is there any chance that we can apply for AP PGECET 2021 through offline mode?
A. The application process for AP PGECET will be conducted through online mode only.
Q2. What is the fee for OBC in the AP PGECET exam 2021?
A. Application fee for OBC is INR 900. For more details, you can refer to the above article.
Q3. Is there any application window for AP PGECET 2021? What is its date?
A. Yes, there is an application window for the AP PGECE open from Sept 1 to 7, 2021.