- February 19, 2021: The final round for AP PGECET 2020 counselling dates have been published. Candidates qualified for AP PGECET 2020 can start paying the counselling fee from February 26, 2021.The document verification process will be held from February 26 to February 27, 2021. Candidates whose certificates get verified can exercise their web options from February 28 to March 01, 2021 (6:00 PM).
- February 18, 2021: The Seat Allotment for AP PGECET 2020 has been started today. Check the official notification by clicking here.
- February 7, 2021: The payment for AP PGECET 2020 Counselling starts from today. The document verification process will be held from February 8 to February 14, 2021. Candidates whose certificates get verified can exercise their web options from February 12 to February 15, 2021 (6:00 PM).
All candidates appearing for AP PGECET 2020 must complete the document verification process at the help centres to proceed for Counselling sessions. Apart from this during counselling, the candidates have to do choice filling to select the course of their preference.
All aspirants must understand that the admission process for candidates who possess valid GPAT and GATE scores will be held separately based on the exam they have taken.
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Registration for GATE & GPAT score based Counselling||February 22, 2021, onwards|
|Counselling Process||February 26, 2021, onwards|
|Certification Verification Process||February 26, 2021 - February 27, 2021|
|Exercising Web Options||February 28, 2021 (After 10 AM) - March 01, 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment||March 03, 2021 (After 6 PM)|
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a well-known entrance test for admission to post-graduation Engineering /Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/Graduate level Pharm-D) courses in Universities and its affiliated colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicants who are interested in the higher education courses such as M.Tech & M.Pharmacy have to attend to AP PGECET Counselling 2020 after qualifying the AP PGECET Exam.
AP PGECET Counselling Process
The shortlisted candidates can visit the official website and register for the counselling. For this, all General Category applicants must pay INR 600 and all the Reserved Category Applicants must pay INR 300. The payment mode is online - Netbanking, Credit or Debit Card.
The next step is document verification and all candidates must visit the respective help centre. After reporting each candidate has to submit the Rank Card to the concerned official who will verify the following documents brought by the student.
- Hall TIcket
- Rank Card
- SSC/Intermediate Diploma/Degree Marksheet
- Pass certificate from class 10 to graduation
- Residence Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
After the verification is over a registration ID will be given to the candidate and each one must create a password. With these credentials, they can log in and an OTP will be sent. After entering this OTP candidates can choose the college by clicking on the button against the particular college and course name.
Seats will be allotted based on the selected choices. However, the authority will take into consideration the aspects of merit and availability of seats. Even after seat allotment, there is an option to modify and freeze. This will be the final opportunity for candidates to change the course or college which they have opted.
After a seat is allotted for a candidate, he or she must carry the allotment order and report at the college. Failing to report will amount to disqualification.