The AP PGECET Results will be declared on the official website and the date is yet to be announced. Users can access results by using their hall ticket number and the application number. Along with the results a scorecard will also be released.
The scorecard has components such as Qualifying Status of the student and the marks secured. A-Rank card will be released for all the students who have qualified the test.
AP PGECET Results Dates
|Result Related Events||Dates|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Last date to raise Objections based on Key||To be announced|
|Result Release Date||To be announced|
|AP PGECET Counselling||To be announced|
How to download AP PGECET Result?
- The applicants who have cleared their exam can visit the official web page for downloading the AP PGECET 2021 Exam Results.
- Click on the results button on the web page to view the scorecard.
- Enter your Admit card no. for processing the results.
- Now you can download the AP PGECET 2021 Exam Results.
- Take a print out of the scorecard for further reference.
AP PGECET Rank Card & Scorecard
The rank card will be given only for those candidates who have qualified the cutoff. The minimum qualifying marks is 25% of the total marks. The scorecard and rank card will hold certain information which is given below.
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Exam/Paper Code
- Percentile Secured by the aspirant
- Qualifying Status
The percentile obtained by the candidate reveals the number of people or candidates whose scores are lower than the particular aspirant's score. The rank and percentile are inversely proportional i.e lower the rank higher the percentile he or she gets.
A merit list will be released on the official website in May. The merit list holds the names of all the selected candidates. It is based on this list, a candidate will be called for AP PGECET 2021 Counselling or admission process.
A tie arises when two candidates obtain the same mark AP PGECET Entrance Exam. To break a tie the following procedure is followed.
- The score obtained in the degree examination is taken into consideration and the one who has obtained higher marks will be given lower rank.
- If the degree marks are same then the age of the candidates are considered and the older one will be given a better rank.
- In case if the tie is not broken by taking into consideration the above two criteria then it will be decided by casting lots.