Steps to Check 2019 Results
To check out the results candidates have to use their Date of Birth and the 10 digit application number. The VITEEE Result sheet consists of the marked scored by the candidate and his/her secured rank. The Candidates who qualify are offered admission in VIT University campuses at Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal.
- The results of VITEEE 2020 will be prepared by a competent authority based on the Equipercentile Equating Method.
- A percentile Rank, say 90 Percentile Rank denotes that there is 90 percent of test-takers scores below this score level and 10 percent above this test score. Candidates for VITEEE 2020 question paper are advised not to make assumptions and predictions of their score or rank based on their own estimates of raw scores.
- A merit list will be prepared along with the results a few days after the VITEEE 2020 exam date.
- The results for VITEEE 2020 can be checked from the official website with the use of their VITEEE 2020 Application form number. The result will only state the rank that is achieved by the candidate.
How to check VITEEE 2020 Results?
VITEEE Result 2020 is announced, it can be checked online on the VIT University official website.
The result is expected to be out in the month of April. Candidates can enter their login credentials to access the VITEEE 2020 result.
Steps to check the VITEEE 2020 result:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology i.e. vit.ac.in and in the middle of the page, Click on the “Get result” option.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a new page as given below. Click on ‘VITEEE result” option.
Step 3: Candidates will have to log in to his account to open the result portal. Here, Enter your VITEEE 2020 application number, date of birth and verification code.
Step 4: Now click on the “Submit” button, VITEEE Result 2020 will be displayed.
VITEEE 2020 Cut Off:
- VITEEE 2020 cutoff marks have not been released but VIT has released the cutoff in the form of closing ranks.
- The closing rank of a candidate becomes the VITEEE cutoff.
- To be eligible for admission to various B.Tech programmes at VIT, candidates are required to score the cutoff marks.
- The VITEEE 2020 Cut off the list will be prepared separately (branch & campus) by the authority.
VITEEE 2020 Answer Key- Steps to Download
- Step 1: Visit the official portal i.e. www.vit.ac.in
- Step 2: Enter the required details i.e. Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Step 3: Click on the submit button. The VITEEE 2020 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Download the Answer Key and match the answer key with your answer.