VITEEE 2020 Application Form would be made available from September 27, 2019 (tentative) since VITEE 2019 final proceedings are still ongoing. The Application Form would be available in both online and offline mode.
VITEEE Application Form 2020
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) offers courses like B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Des, B.A, BCHM, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, MBA, BBA and M.Des courses at both PG and UG level. Go through the article given below to get detailed information on how to download, fill and submit the VITEEE 2020 Application Form.
Mode: Candidates should fill the Application Form of VITEEE 2020 online when released on the official VITEEE 2020 website. Aspirants can also apply offline by visiting the various campuses.
Availability: Applicants should fill their application form September 27, 2019 to February 29, 2020 when released. After filling applicants should submit their application before the last date which is February 29, 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Registration Details to be Entered:
The Details required to register for VITEEE 2020 exam are mentioned below.
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Native State
- Hostel Accommodation
- Blood Group
- Valid e-mail ID
- Complete Postal Address
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Parent's/Guardian's occupation
- Choice of Subject appearing in VITEEE
- Medium of Instruction
- Mode of study
- 12th Board
- Choice of Campus
- Mobile No. and
- Alternative Mobile No.
- Test City
- Details of qualifying Exam passed/ appearing for
VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form:
- Registration: Candidate has to register first on the official website of VITEEE 2020.
- Application Mode: After registering candidates can fill in VITEEE 2020 application form in the online mode by logging into their account using their credentials on the official website.
- Details: The candidate has to enter all the details in the appropriate space provided. Failing to do so, VITEEE 2020 form of the particular candidate will be rejected.
- Payment: Once the candidate has completed filling VITEEE 2020 form successfully, he/she can proceed to pay for the application form. The registration process will be incomplete with payment of application fee
- Mode: Candidate has to pay VITEEE 2020 fee of Rs. 1150/- which can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or it can also be obtained by paying Rs.1200 at Various post offices listed on the institute's official website.
VITEEE 2020 Offline Application Form:
- Language: Fill the VITEEE 2020 Application Form (English Language only).
- Block Letters: Fill up the VITEEE form in BLOCK LETTERS only (wherever specified) and shade the alphabets/numerical with a black ballpoint pen or HB Pencil. Send the original VITEEE 2020 Application Form only.
- No Tampering: Do not tamper VITEEE 2020 form and do not write or mark anything on the barcode. If tampered, the application form will not be valid anymore.
- Photograph: Paste recent photographs in the box given in the VITEEE 2020 application form.
- Note: Keep a ten-digit VITEEE application form number for future reference.
- Fee Payment: Candidate needs to pay VITEEE 2020 Application fee of Rs.990/- in the post office or the Demand draft of Rs.990/- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore.
- Posting: After filling up VITEEE 2020 application form candidate needs to send it through a Registered post or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT University Vellore.
- Last Date: Last date for the application to reach the office would be or before February 29, 2020.
Offline Application forms for VITEEE 2020 can be collected from the address which is mentioned below:
- UG Admissions,
- VIT University,
- VELLORE - 632 014
- 0416-220 2157/ 2168