The Vellore Institute of Technology will release the VITEEE 2021 application form on Nov 30, 2020. Candidates will be able to access the VITEEE application form both online & offline mode. The last date to submit the application form is May 20, 2021.
Candidates should make sure that they go through all the instructions and information prior to filling the VITEEE application form 2021, in order to avoid missing out on any vital information. It is also important for the candidates to make sure that they clear the eligibility criteria before filling the VITEEE registration form. This is because the VITEEE online application form will not be valid if the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) offers courses like B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Des, B.A, BCHM, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, MBA, BBA and M.Des courses at both PG and UG level. Go through the article given below to get detailed information on how to download, fill and submit the VITEEE online application form 2021.
- Mode: Candidates should fill the VITEEE 2021 application form online when released on the official website. Aspirants can also fill the application form by visiting the various campuses.
- Availability: Applicants can start filling the VITEEE registration form Nov 30, 2020. The last date to apply is May 20, 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Highlights
- The VITEEE registration form can be filled both via online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the VITEEE online application form 2021 via online mode by visiting the official website of the university. Alternatively, they can also visit one of the campuses of VIT University.
- The VITEEE form fee differs for both the online and offline modes. For the online mode, the form fee is INR 1150 and for the offline mode, the application form fee is INR 1200.
- Candidates who have filled the application form through online mode need not send any hard copy of the same.
- The university will provide an option for the candidates for correcting the VITEEE 2021 application form for those who have filled the application form through online mode.
- The university has also provided the application tracker in VITEEE for the candidates for checking the application status for VITEEE application form 2021.
- Candidates must remember that the incomplete VITEEE 2021 application form and the form that is filled in any language apart from English will be rejected by the university.
VITEEE Application Form Dates 2021
The table below represents the details that are related to the VITEEE registration form date. Candidates can check the important dates and for VITEEE registration form 2021. However, the authority has not released the official dates as of now. All the dates mentioned in the table below are tentative.
|VITEEE Application Form Events||Dates|
|Application Form Start Date (Online/Offline)||Nov 30, 2020|
|VITEEE Application Form Last Date||May 20, 2021|
|The last date to edit the VITEEE registration form||To be announced|
How to Fill VITEEE Application Form 2021?
The VITEEE registration form can be paid both via online and offline mode. Candidates must check all the steps before filling the VITEEE application form 2021. After filling the application form, the candidates will get a confirmation mail. The authority will issue the admit card only to those candidates who have successfully filled the VITEEE registration form. Candidates can check the procedure to fill the form in this section below.
- Registration: The candidate has to register first on the official website of VITEEE 2021. After filling in all the details, candidates will receive a password on their registered mobile number or email id. Candidates must remember that all the details regarding the examination will be sent via email id or mobile number. So it is strictly recommended that candidates must not change their mobile number or email id under any circumstances.
- Password Confirmation: After receiving the password, candidates have to log in to the Registered Users.
- Application Mode: After registering candidates can fill in the VITEEE 2021 application form in the online mode by logging into their account using their credentials on the official website.
- Details: The candidate has to enter all the details in the appropriate space provided. Failing to do so, the VITEEE registration form of the particular candidate will be rejected. After submitting all the details, candidates will receive an application number. Applicants must note the application number and can use it for future references.
- Upload Photograph & Signature: Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications. The specifications related to photograph and signature are tabulated below:
|Photograph||10-200 KB||3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.|
|Signature||10-200 KB||3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.|
- VITEEE Form Fee Payment: Once the candidate has completed filling VITEEE application form 2021 successfully, he/she can proceed to pay the form fee. Candidates must make sure that they should pay the VITEEE form fee as per the dates specified. Failing to do so, the registration process will not be completed.
- Mode: Candidate has to pay the VITEEE form fee of INR 1150 which can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or it can also be obtained by paying INR 1200 at Various post offices listed on the institute's official website.
Documents Required for filling the VITEEE Application Form 2021
While filling the VITEEE registration form, candidates must have these documents with them to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- A Black ball-point pen for entering the codes in the boxes
- A Pencil to shade the numerical/circle/alphabet which is chosen by the candidate.
- Coloured Photograph of the candidate in passport size.
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph should not be attested.
- Permanent and Temporary address details
- Personal and Academic Details
- Category Certificates for candidates who belong to reserved categories.
- Valid mobile number & email address.
VITEEE 2021 Registration details to be entered
The details required to fill the VITEEE Application Form 2021 are mentioned below.
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Native State
- Hostel Accommodation
- Blood Group
- Valid e-mail ID
- Complete Postal Address
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Parent's/Guardian's occupation
- Choice of Subject appearing in VITEEE
- Medium of Instruction
- Mode of study
- 12th Board
- Choice of Campus
- Mobile No. and
- Alternative Mobile No.
- Test City
- Details of qualifying Exam passed/ appearing for
Important Instruction Regarding VITEEE 2021 Application Form
- Language: Fill the VITEEE Registration Form 2021 in English language only.
- Block Letters: Fill up the application form in BLOCK LETTERS only (wherever specified) and shade the alphabets/numerical with a black ballpoint pen or HB Pencil. Send the original VITEEE 2021 Application Form only.
- No Tampering: Do not tamper with the application form and do not write or mark anything on the barcode. If tampered with, the VITEEE 2021 application form will not be valid anymore.
- Photograph: Paste recent photographs in the box given in the VITEEE 2021 Application form.
- Note: Keep a ten-digit application form number for future reference.
- VITEEE Form Fee Payment: The candidate needs to pay the VITEEE form fee of Rs.990/- in the post office or the Demand draft of Rs.990/- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore.
- Posting: After filling up the VITEEE 2021 application form candidate needs to send it through a Registered post or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT University Vellore.
- Last Date: The last date for the VITEEE 2021 application form for submission has not been announced yet.
- Availability of VITEEE Application Form 2021: Candidates can avail of the VITEEE application form 2021 through any of these post offices listed below in the table
|State||Name of Post office||Status of Post office||Pincode|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam||HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO||515001 517001 522002 533001 518001 524001 523001 517501 520001 530001|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune||GPO GPO GPO||400001 440001 411001|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Warangal||GPO HPO HPO||500001 500003 506002|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai), Anna Road (Chennai), Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Ranipet, RS Puram, Salem, T. Nagar (Chennai), Tambaram (Chennai), Tiruchirappalli, Vellore||SPO HPO GPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO HPO||600040 600002 200001 641001 638001 625001 632401 641002 636001 600017 600045 620001 632001|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Midnapore||GPO HPO||700001 721101|
VITEEE Application Form 2021 for International Applicants
Foreign and NRI candidates can also apply for the VITEEE 2021. Before filling the VITEEE application form 2021, it is always advised to check all the eligibility criteria that are required for the exam. The selection process will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the VITEEE examination and the number of seats that are vacant in a particular college. To be eligible for the admission process of VITEEE, candidates must be Foreign nationals or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who has studied or studying in any country. The VITEEE form fee for the foreign candidates is USD 50.
Documents required to fill the VITEEE Online Application
Candidates who belong to foreign and NRI (International) must have these documents before filling the VITEEE 2021 application form. All the documents listed below must be scanned before submitting. The documents that should be carried by the foreign and NRI candidates are different. The details are given below:
NRI Category Candidates
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Visa/Resident Card authenticating NRI status of the parent.
- Employer certificate (Optional at the time of application)
- 11th-grade mark sheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th-grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates)
- Proof of Age & Nationality (Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Both 11th and 12th Marksheets (for Nepal Education Board Candidates)
- 11th-grade mark sheet/AS Level/Form V(for appearing candidates) & 12th-grade mark sheet/A Level/Form VI (for passed out candidates).
Instructions for filling the VITEEE Application Form 2021
Before submitting the VITEEE application form 2021, candidates must ensure that whatever details they have entered is correct. Some of the important guidelines are there for the candidates for checking the VITEEE 2021 application form before submitting. These are:
- The photograph should not be stapled or stitched. It should be fixed with adhesive.
- The address which is provided in the application form must be correct along with the pin code.
- Candidates must put their signature in all the required columns.
- Post submission of the details, candidates can take the printout of the application form.
How to check the Application Status for VITEEE 2021?
Post completion of the VITEEE Application form 2021, the university will open a window for the candidates for checking the application status of the exam. With the help of the application tracker, candidates will be to track the VITEEE 2021 application form. Candidates can follow these steps to check the application status of the exam:
- Visit the official website of VITEEE University.
- Candidates can search for the "Application Status for VITEEE" link available on the home page of the website.
- Kindly fill the application number that was generated at the time of registration and the verification code that is displayed on the screen.
- Click on Submit button.
- The screen will display the status of the VITEEE application form 2021.
Note: In case the candidate has submitted the VITEEE 2021 application form via post, it will take a minimum of three weeks to make use application tracker in VITEEE.
How to change details in VITEEE Application Form 2021?
The authority provides an option for the candidates to change the details in the VITEEE 2021 application form if required. For changing the details, they open an application correction window through which they can change the incorrect details entered in the VITEEE application form 2021. Candidates must note that the last date to make corrections in the application form will be February 29, 2021. This facility is provided for one-time use only. After the completion of the application form, candidates can proceed for editing the application form.
Alternatively, candidates can follow these steps for making corrections in the VITEEE application form 2021. These includes:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Log in using the credentials that were used at the time of registration.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Make changes wherever the details are incorrect.
- Save all the changes.
- For changing the photograph, candidates need to upload the new photograph as per the specification.
- Post completion of all the corrections, candidates will be able to download the VITEEE 2021 application form.
- Candidates must obtain a hardcopy of the application form for further uses.
Note: Candidates who have filled the VITEEE application form 2021 through offline mode will not be given any chances of application correction. In case of any queries, reach out to the address given below:
Offline VITEEE Application Form 2021 can be collected from the address given below
Address: Director, UG Admissions, VIT University, VELLORE - 632 014
Contact Number: 0416-220 2157/ 2168
- The details which are filled up in the VITEEE 2021 application form will be displayed on the VITEEE Admit Card 2021.
- The dates mentioned above are tentative and are subject to change whenever the issue arises.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What if I forgot the application number of VITEEE 2021?
Ans: In case the candidate forgets the application number of VITEEE, they can retrieve the application number & password, by following these steps listed below:
- Visit the application portal of VITEEE.
- Search for the link "Forgot Application Number" and click on the link.
- Enter the name and date of birth as mentioned in the VITEEE application form 2021.
- Provide the registered email id and mobile number.
- Make sure that the same details should be entered as filled in the VITEEE registration form.
- Tap on Submit button.
- Post submission of the details, the application number will be generated.
- Candidates can note the application number for their reference.
Q2: How can I reset the password of VITEEE Application Form 2021?
Ans: Candidates can retrieve the password if they forgot by logging in to the application portal of VITEEE. After that, they need to click on the "Forgot Password" link and enter all the required details and credentials such as mobile number or email id. The candidates will get the new password after completing the entire steps.
Q3: Can I fill the VITEEE application form 2021 online?
Ans: The university provides both the options (online and offline) for filling the VITEEE application form 2021. Candidates can opt any of these options for filling the application form.