Steps to Download VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
VITEEE Admit Card is scheduled to be released on the March 27th, 2020 (tentative). The Admit Card can be downloaded from vit.ac.in when released. Candidates who fail to submit the application forms on time will not be issued the VITEEE 2020 admit card. Once you successfully complete the slot booking, the admit cards will be available for the candidates till the date of the exam.
It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a hard copy of the admit card and a valid identity proof along with them to the exam centre.
VITEEE Admit Card Highlights 2020:
|Availability||VITEEE 2020 Admit card will be available from April 5, 2020 (tentative).|
|Importance||VITEEE 2020 Admit card is an important document for all candidates who are willing to write VITEEE 2020. The candidates are required to carry their admit card for the examination with them, if they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to write the VITEEE 2020.|
|Download||VITEEE 2020 Admit card will be available from April 5, 2020 (tentative), it can be downloaded from the official website. Downloading of VITEEE 2020 Admit Card will be made before the closing date.|
|Generation||VITEEE 2020 Admit card is generated automatically for only those candidates, who have already done VITEEE 2020 slot booking using the Online Test Booking system.|
VITEEE Online Test Booking System 2020:
The VITEEE 2020 admit card is generated once the candidate finishes his/her slot booking procedure.
- Slot Booking: Once registration is done for VITEEE 2020, the candidate has to book a slot to get admit card.
- Automatic Allocation: In case if the student does not book a slot, automatically a slot will be allotted by the university based on the information provided in the VITEEE 2020 application form.
- Subject Selection: The candidate needs to select the subject (Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/Biology/English).
- Online Booking: After successfully submitting the VITEEE 2020 application form, the online VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 will be available and booking must be done before the deadline (4th week of March 2020).
- OTBS: Candidates can only book slots through OTBS (Online Test Booking System) which requires the candidate’s login credentials (username and password).
VITEEE Admit Card Content 2020:
VITEEE 2020 Admit card will have the following information on it:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Application number.
- Address of Exam centre.
- VITEEE 2020 Exam Date.
- Time of examination.
- Lab code.
- Photograph of the candidate.
Get detailed information on the VITEEE 2020 Results.
Steps for Slot Booking and Downloading VITEEE 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates must do all the steps to book the slot for appearing in VITEEE 2020.
- Step 1: Log-in to the website www.vit.ac.in. Enter Application number, Password & Captcha and click on the "login".
- Step 2: Next step, the candidate will confirm their Application Details and click on ‘Book a seat’ option. Candidates will be re-directed to the page where they can fill in all the details of the test, choose a test city, choose the subjects chosen for VITEEE 2020.
- Step 3: Students will then be able to choose a date to view the available slots by clicking on ‘Choose your test date preference’.
- Step 4: Next, the students will be able to select the required Test Centre by selecting from ‘Test Centre Name’ and click on ‘Book’ against the required slot.
Select Time Centre and slot: When the options are selected, candidates will be given a minute to confirm or cancel their Book options. Remember, once the choice is done will not be changed again. So take your time to select the Test Centre and Time Slot.
Cancel the mistakes: Candidate needs to confirm the entered details. If you have made a mistake, you can press ‘Cancel’ and make the changes again.
- Step 5: Candidates will be able to see their VITEEE 2020 e-admit card displayed on the screen and the same is sent to the candidate registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 6: From the home page, a candidate can download and print their e-admit card.
VITEEE 2020 Discrepancy in Admit Card:
Candidates must check VITEEE 2020 admit card printing like VITEEE 2020 dates, Roll no., etc after downloading it. If there is any Error or Discrepancy in the VITEEE 2020 admit card regarding the details printed on it or anything else, then the candidates must contact the concerned authority, given below:
Helpline Number : +91-416-330 5555
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The admit card for VITEEE 2020 will not be issued if the candidate's application form is incomplete. Therefore, candidates have to enter all the required details mentioned in the VITEEE 2020 application form. Candidates are only allowed to carry the documents mentioned above to the examination hall.