After the RPET 2021 Results and merit list are declared, the process of seat allotment starts. Only those candidates who have qualified the test will be eligible to participate in the RPET 2021 counselling process.
The below steps describe the counselling process
Step 1 - Choice filling and Locking
The first step of the counselling process requires the candidates to select the programme and choose the institute they wish to attend. There is no maximum limit to the number of choices a candidate can make and hence it is advised to select as many options as possible.
Step 2- Allotment of Seat
The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and the choice of the candidate. The result on the allotment of seat will be available on the website only. The seat allotment is done in several rounds.
Step 3- First Round of Counselling
In this round, all the available seats will be allotted and the result will be announced on the website. The candidates will be required to report to the allotted institute as per the schedule along with all the necessary documents.
- The second round of Counselling: There will be no fresh filling of choices in the second round of counselling. Seats will be allotted again to the candidates on the basis of availability and merit. The earlier seats of those candidates, who had applied for an upgrade in the previous round and got allotted a higher seat, will become available for further rounds.
- The third round of Counselling: In this round, candidates can fill fresh choices for the vacant seats. Only fresh candidates will be allowed to sit for this round of counselling. Apart from that, applicants who did not report in earlier rounds but wish to participate in next the round of RPET counselling can register as new candidates.
- The fourth round of Counselling: In this round, seats will be allotted to candidates who had requested for an upgrade in the third round of counselling. The registered candidates who haven’t got an allotment yet will also be allotted seats in this round.
- The fifth round of Counselling or Special round: Seats that are still left vacant will be allotted in this round. Also, new candidates can register for this round after the payment of the fee i.e, Rs 700/-.
Note: Special rounds will be held at institute level and candidates have to apply afresh at respective colleges or institutes.
Preparation of Merit List
- Two separate merit lists are prepared:
- first based on JEE (Mains) - 2021 score
- and second, based on XII marks percentile basis.
- Merit List-I based on the JEE Mains will be followed by Merit List-II prepared on the basis of Class-12 marks/percentile to prepare a Combined Merit list.
- The allotment of seats will be carried out on the basis of the combined merit list.
- Applicants can see his/her Merit in the combined merit list after logging into the RPET - 2021 website.
- Further, admissions will be carried out on the basis of the combined merit list, in the order of options chosen by the candidates and seats available in the respective institute.
- Applicants should, therefore, choose the institutes very carefully.
Important documents for RPET 2021 Counselling
- Candidate’s passport size photograph in jpg format (up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of Candidate’s Signature in jpg format (up to 50 KB)
- Mark sheets of class X, XI, and XII.
- Mark sheet of JEE Mains 2021.
- Documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt issued by E-Mitra
- KM category candidates will be required to upload a certificate issued by the competent authority.