The eligibility criteria to appear in RPET is as follows:
- Candidates should belong to India.
- Candidates applying under Rajasthan state quota seats should have the domicile of that state.
- Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1995 are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Board Secondary mark sheet/ certificate only will be considered.
- Education Qualification: Each applicant must have cleared Class XII of Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 45% marks, to be eligible for the RPET examination.
- Subjects: The applicants must have taken up Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in 10+2 and either one of the subjects such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, and Biology, to be eligible for the RPET examination.
- Apply: Candidates satisfying all the above eligibility criteria can fill the RPET 2021 Application Form.
Reservation Policies for RPET Engineering 2021: