RPET stands for Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test, which is a state-level examination, conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education for candidates aspiring to take admissions into Undergraduate Engineering and Architecture courses offered by the Engineering colleges across the state. To know more about RPET 1970, read the full article.
- RPET Introduction
- RPET 1970 Exam Date
- RPET 1970 Eligibility
- RPET 1970 Exam Pattern
- RPET 1970 Application Form
- RPET 1970 Registration
- RPET 1970 Syllabus
- RPET 1970 Admit Card
- RPET 1970 Exam Centres
- RPET 1970 Results
- RPET 1970 Counselling
- Contact Details
Introduction to RPET
- About: Full Form of RPET is Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test. The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) has been replaced by RPET. This examination is held for the admission of students into the undergraduate courses of engineering in the state of Rajasthan.
- Exam Level: State Level Examination
- Conducting Authority: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be at least 17 years of age and should have passed Class XII of Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 45% marks, to be eligible for the RPET examination.
- Exam Pattern: Duration of the exam is 3 hours and consists of multiple-choice questions on physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Colleges Under RPET
Several colleges accepting RPET Engineering 1970 score for admission is as listed below:
- M.B.M Engineering College, Jodhpur
- Government Engineering College, Bikaner
- Government Engineering College, Ajmer
- Government Engineering College, Bharatpur
- Government Engineering College, Banswara
List of Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan
- Swami Keshwanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan, SKIT, Jaipur
- Poornima College of Engineering
- APEX Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- Arya College of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Jaipur
- Mahatma Gandhi Engineering College, Jaipur
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women
RPET 1970 Important Details
Candidates can refer to the below table which highlights RPET 1970 Important Details.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test|
|Level||State-level aptitude test|
|Course||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & Architecture (B.Arch)|
|Conducted by||Board of Technical Education Rajasthan|
|E-mail ID||[email protected]|
RPET 1970 Important Dates
- Application Form: The tentative dates to register for RPET 1970 from April 8, 2021 and the last date for completing RPET 1970 Application Process is April 16, 2021.
- Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Result: RPET 1970 Result will be declared on the official website of RPET.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Important Dates
Candidates can also refer to the below table to know more about the RPET 1970 Important Dates.
|RPET 1970 IMPORTANT EVENTS||DATES(Tentative)|
|B.Tech/b.e courses||Architecture courses|
|RPET 1970 Application Forms Availability||April 8, 2021||April 8, 2021|
|RPET 1970 Application Forms Submission Deadline||April 16, 2021||April 16, 2021|
|RPET 1970 Admit Card||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|RPET 1970 Date of Exam||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|RPET 1970 Date of Results||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|RPET 1970 Date of Counselling Round 1||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|RPET 1970 Date of Counselling Round 2||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|RPET 1970 Date of Counselling Round 3||To be Announced||To be Announced|
NOTE: These dates are Tentative and are subject to change with the release of official dates.
RPET 1970 Eligibility
The RPET 1970 Eligibility Criteria is structured by the Rajasthan Board of Technical Educaion. Candidates must make sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for RPET 1970 before proceeding to the RPET 1970 Application form. Applicants can go through theRPET 1970 Eligibility Criteria listed below for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Candidates should belong to India.
- Candidates applying under Rajasthan state quota seats should have the domicile of that state.
- Candidates born on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible.
- Education Qualification: Applicant must have passed Class XII of Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 45% marks, to be eligible for the RPET examination.
- Subjects: The applicants must have taken up Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in 10+2 and either one of the subjects such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science to be eligible for the RPET examination.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Eligibility
RPET 1970 Exam Pattern
Candidates must ensure to check the RPET 1970 Exam pattern before appearing for the examination. This will give them a clear picture about the entrance exam and the type of quetions that could be asked in the examination paper.
- Mode: RPET 1970 is an offline or Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language
- Questions Type: RPET 1970 paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ's)
- Subjects: Questions will be asked on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Duration: Total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Exam Pattern
RPET 1970 Application Form
The RPET 1970 application form will be available on the official website. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uploaded by the applicant within the form. Application Form will be available on the official website from April 8, 2021(Tentative) and the last date to submit the RPET 1970 Application Form is April 16, 2021(Tentative).
- Mode: Eligible candidates can apply online for the RPET examination
- Application Fee: An Application fee of INR 700/- has to be paid through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Certificates: Candidates belonging to SC, ST categories need to submit their category proof forms duly signed by the concerned officers as mentioned in the application form.
- Submit: Review the application form and finally submit it.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Application Form
RPET 1970 Application Process
- Visit the RPET 1970 official website
- Register yourself by entering the relevant details (email-id and phone number)
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, academic qualifications, correspondence address, email, and contact.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature as per the required format.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Review the details entered.
- Click on the submit button
- Finally, print the form for future use.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Application Process
RPET 1970 Syllabus
- Pattern: Candidates are supposed to prepare on the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan
- Subjects: RPET 1970 focuses on physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Prepare: Candidate should focus on the syllabus to score well in RPET 1970.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Syllabus
RPET 1970 Admit Card
- Availability: Admit card will be available on the official website soon.
- Details: RPET admit card contains various information such as the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, exam date, and time, venue of the examination, and some general information.
- Mandatory: Candidates will not be allowed to the RPET 1970 exam centre without the valid admit card.
Steps to download RPET 1970 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of RPET 1970.
- Provide the login credentials such as date of birth, registration number, and password.
- Click the link “Download Admit Card”.
- View and print the hall ticket (RPET admit card) for future reference.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Admit Card
RPET 1970 Exam Centres
- Location: RPET 1970 examination will be conducted across Rajasthan.
- Note: A request for change of allocated centre will not be allowed by the conducting authority under any circumstances.
- Know more about the RPET 1970 Exam Centre
RPET 1970 Results
- Mode: RPET 1970 results will be available on the official website.
- Credentials: Candidates can avail results by entering roll number and date of birth.
- Cut off: Only candidates meeting the cut off marks can attend the counselling process.
Steps to check RPET 1970 Results
- Visit the official website of RPET 1970.
- Click on the “RPET 1970 Result” link.
- Provide your roll number and date of birth
- Click the Submit button.
- View and save the RPET score-card.
- Take out the print out and keep it intact for the future use
Get more information about RPET 1970 Results
RPET 1970 Counselling
- Availability: RPET 1970 counselling process will commence as on the date to be announced. Candidates qualifying the written test will be eligible for counselling.
- Documents Required: Candidates need to carry marks sheets, documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
- Choice filling and Locking: Counselling process requires the candidates to select the programme and choose the institute they wish to attend on the official website.
- Merit List: Two merit lists are prepared on the following criteria.
- Merit List-I based on the JEE Mains will be followed
- Merit List-II prepared on the basis of Class-12 marks/percentile
- Allotment of seats: Candidates can see his/her Merit in the combined merit list after logging into the RPET 1970 website. Admissions will be carried out on the basis of the combined merit list, in the order of options chosen by the candidates and seats available in the respective institute.
- Number of Rounds: Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit list and the choice of the candidate. The result on the allotment of seat will be available on the website only. The seat allotment is done in several rounds. Further, if seats are still left vacant new candidates can register for special round after the payment of the requisite fee i.e, INR 700/-.
- Get more information about RPET 1970 Counselling
RPET Contact Information
Address:Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawatbhata Road, Kota - 324010
Controller of Examination(Secy.): 0744-2473861
Controller of Examination(Conduct): 0744-2473931