Latest News/ Updates on CLAT 2020
- September 16, 2020: The CLAT Admit Card 2020 has released on the official website, check the direct link to download the admit card below. The examination will be conducted on September 28, 2020. The CLAT 2020 Admit card is an important document and must be downloaded before the last date.
CLAT Admit Card 2020
|Details||The admit card contains all the required details about the CLAT as well as essential details of the candidate i.e. name, roll number, examination centre address, signature, thumb impression of the candidate etc.|
|Availability||The CLAT admit card 2020 is available from September 16, 2020|
|Download||The applicants can then download and print the CLAT admit card.|
|Proof||It is advised that candidates bring their photo identity cards (IDs) to their respective exam centres.|
How to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of CLAT (consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2020)
- Click on the admit card link provided on the official website of CLAT.
- Use your CLAT registration ID and password to log in.
- Click on the tab provided for the admit card.
- Click on the "Download" option and print the CLAT admit card.
- Verify the details mentioned on the admit card.
CLAT Admit Card 2020 Features
- Contents: The CLAT admit card will provide details such as the roll number, location, date, time, the name of the candidate, parents' name, application number etc.
- Verification: Candidates need to check these details on the admit card before appearing for the examination.
- Discrepancies: Any discrepancies in the CLAT admit card should be brought to the examination authorities immediately.
- Rules and Regulations: It is advised that candidates adhere to the rules and instructions given on the admit card to avoid unpleasant consequences in the examination hall.
CLAT Important Instructions
- Instructions: Candidates have to follow the instructions during the examination at the centre. Candidates should read the instructions carefully given in the CLAT admit card to be clear before the examination.
- Photograph and signature: If the candidate's photograph and signature are not visible on the CLAT admit card then the candidate should carry two print out of the admit card wherein he/she has to paste their recent colour passport size photograph and sign on them.
- Reporting time: Candidates have to reach 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. No single candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Debarring: If the candidate's behaviour is not appropriate, he/she will be debarred from the examination.
- OMR Sheet: Candidates cannot make any corrections after writing on the OMR sheet (Optical Mark Recognition).
- Working Sheet: Candidates should do rough work only on the given space in the exam booklet.
Instructions to Download CLAT Admit Card
- Essentials: Candidates must have the ID & password before downloading the hall ticket from the official website.
- Forgot Password: If the applicant forgets his/her password he/she can recover the password by logging in the page again and clicking on option ''Forgot password" by entering the Email ID.
CLAT Admit Card Details
The CLAT Admit Card 2020 will have CLAT exam centre details and candidates details:
Examination Centre Details:
- Test Centre Address
- Test Centre City
- Examination Time
- Reporting Time
- Computer Node Number(Filled By the Invigilator)
- Examination Date
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate's Signature (at the time of Examination)
- Invigilator Signature (at the time of Examination)
- Specimen signature
- Category Applied Under
- Programme Applied
CLAT Exam Day Instructions
- Exam Center City – The city where the Common Law Admission Test will be conducted on the scheduled date and time.
- Exam Center Address – The address where the candidate has to report to appear or give the examination.
- Exam Date and Time – The date and schedule on which the exam will be conducted by NLU Odisha.
- Reporting Time – The time the candidate has to report at the venue or location.
- Exam Day Instruction – These are a few guidelines and instructions that are to be followed strictly by all the candidates appearing for CLAT exam. The instructions are listed below:
- In case, the photograph and signature are not properly visible on the admit card, then carry two printouts of the admit card. The candidate should paste the recent colour passport size photographs and sign them.
- Report at least one hour before the commencement of exam
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the start of the examination
- If any candidate is found using unfair means, he/she is liable to be debarred from taking the exam
- Rough work is required to be done only on the space available on the exam booklet.
- All electronic gadgets like mobile phones, electronic watches, calculator and other types of equipment are prohibited.