CLAT Admit Card 2024 was released on Nov 21, 2023, by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs). The admit card of CLAT 2024 is available for download on the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. To access the CLAT 2023 admit card, candidates must enter their login credentials such as the registered mobile number and password. CLAT exam 2024 was conducted on Dec 3, 2023.
CLAT 2024 admit card contains details like exam date, time and exam centre location. Candidates must download the CLAT 2024 hall ticket after cross-checking all the information, and in case of any discrepancy, aspirants must contact the official authorities. The admit card is available for download in online mode only. Before downloading the admit card, candidates must submit their admission preference to the National Law University.
Candidates will also be instructed to correct or update their application form regarding the CLAT exam centres 2024 before downloading the admit card.
Attempt Now: CLAT Mock Test 2024
Table of Contents
- How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2024?
- CLAT Admit Card 2024 Dates
- Details Mentioned on CLAT 2024 Hall Ticket
- How to Recover the Password for CLAT Admit Card Login?
- Things to be Carried on the Exam Day with CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Admit Card 2024 Instructions
- How to Correct Errors in CLAT Admit Card 2024?
- CLAT 2024 Admit Card - Important Items to Carry on Exam Day
- CLAT 2024 Exam Day Instructions
- What after CLAT Admit Card 2024?
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2024?
CLAT hall ticket 2024 has been released on the official website. The steps to download the CLAT admit card 2024 are as follows. Candidates can also find the direct CLAT admit card 2024 download link below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the CLAT official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Step 2: They must click the 'Login' option on the homepage.
- Step 3: Applicants must enter their mobile number and password to log into the portal.
- Step 4: The candidate's dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Aspirants must click on the 'Download Admit Card' link at the top right of the screen.
- Step 6: Upon clicking the link, a new tab will open with three links.
- Step 7: They must click on the 'Admit Card' link.
- Step 8: A new tab will open once clicked, requiring candidates to enter their login credentials.
- Step 9: After entering the CLAT login and submitting the details, the CLAT 2024 admit card will appear on the screen along with the details, such as the exam schedule and exam centre.
- Step 10: Aspirants must click the 'Download Admit Card' and take a printout for future use.
Practice Now: CLAT Previous Years Question Papers
CLAT Admit Card 2024 Dates
CLAT admit card 2024 release date was on Nov 21, 2023, on the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in 2024. CLAT 2024 exam was conducted on Dec 3, 2023.
Till then, candidates must check the important date list shared for different events of CLAT 2024.
|CLAT 2024 Application Start Date
|Jul 1, 2023
|CLAT 2024 Application End Date
|Nov 3, 2023 (11.59 pm)
|CLAT 2024 Admit Card Release Date
|Nov 21, 2023
|CLAT 2024 Exam
|Dec 3, 2023
Details Mentioned on CLAT 2024 Hall Ticket
Once candidates can access the CLAT admit card 2024, they must check if all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. The information on the admit card must match the details submitted in the CLAT application form. The following information will appear on the CLAT exam 2024 admit card.
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Application Number
- Reservation Category
- Candidate's Date of Birth
- Candidate's Photograph and Signature
- Course Selected
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Exam Centre Details
- Reporting Time
Read More: CLAT Important Topics Weightage 2024
How to Recover the Password for CLAT Admit Card Login?
Candidates might often run into a situation where they end up forgetting their login credentials for CLAT 2024. Such cases make accessing essential details and downloading the CLAT admit card 2024 difficult. Candidates can recover the passwords they forget. The steps to recover the lost password for CLAT admit card 2024 login is as follows.
- Step 1: Applicants must click the 'Forgot Password' on the CLAT admit card 2024 login window on the official website. i.e. consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they must enter their registered mobile number.
- Step 3: They must click the 'Request OTP' link.
- Step 4: A new pop-up will appear, prompting the candidate to click the 'OK' button.
- Step 5: Candidates must enter their mobile number, the OTP sent to them, and set a new password.
- Step 6: After that, they must click the 'Reset Password' button and a new password will be generated successfully.
Things to Be Carried on the Exam Day With CLAT Admit Card
Candidates must carry certain documents as proof of identification and CLAT admit card 2024 to the exam hall. Candidates should have evidence of title, a COVID-19 medical status certificate, stationery items, and a CLAT 2024 admit card while appearing for the CLAT 2024 exam.
The list of proofs required to be carried along with the admit card are shared below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Self-declaration form stating Medical Status for COVID-19.
- Stationery Items.
CLAT Admit Card 2024 Instructions
Before completing the CLAT admit card download process, students must acknowledge a particular set of instructions. Candidates must remember the following instructions regarding the CLAT accept card for exam 2024.
- Only candidates who have successfully filled in and submitted their application forms will be issued CLAT admit card 2024.
- No, admit cards will be sent to the candidates by post or mail. Candidates must download the admit card online from the official consortium website.
- The admit card is not only crucial for writing the exam but also for the counselling process. For this reason, the admit card must be kept in pristine condition until the admission process is over.
Also Read: CLAT Exam Pattern
How to Correct Errors in CLAT Admit Card 2024?
There might be situations where the details submitted by the candidate in the CLAT application process might differ from the details appearing in the CLAT 2024 admit card. If left uncorrected, situations like these may lead to the candidate's disqualification from writing the examination.
Hence, the candidates must get the discrepancies in the information appearing on the CLAT admit card corrected immediately. Candidates can contact the concerned authorities on the below-given contact information on all working days between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Help Desk: +91-8047162020
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLAT 2024 Admit Card - Important Items to Carry on Exam Day
There are certain items that candidates have to carry with them in the exam hall. Candidates appearing for CLAT 2024 must bring the following items to their examination hall.
CLAT admit card printout
A valid ID card issued by a government authority
A blue and black ballpoint pen
A transparent water bottle
A mask or face shield
CLAT Admit Card 2024 - Medical Self-Health Declaration
CLAT 2024 exam centre, candidates must bring a medical self-health declaration. The head declaration form will be available along with the admit card. The application must be signed, and candidates must bring it to the assigned testing location.
CLAT Admit Card - Important Points
The following are some things that applicants should keep in mind about the CLAT admit card:
- Only those applicants who complete and submit their application form are given an admission card.
- There is no postal delivery of the admit card to any candidate. Only online access is available to candidates for the admission card.
- Until they are admitted to a college, applicants must keep their admit cards in good condition.
CLAT 2024 Exam Day Instructions
CLAT exam guidelines will be listed on the admit card. Before entering the exam centre, candidates must carefully read all the instructions. While taking the exam, they must abide by the norms and regulations of the testing facility. The following list includes a few essential exam rules.
- Exam centres should be visited by candidates at least 45 minutes before the start of the exam.
- After 15 minutes of the exam's start, no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam room.
Items to bring
- Candidates must have a photocopy of their CLAT 2024 admit card and a current ID with them at all times. Aadhar cards, voter ID cards, passports, and PAN cards are all accepted forms of identification.
- No applicant can attend the test without a CLAT admit card.
Items not permitted
- Calculator for mobile devices, Smartwatches, anything else electronic, paper, and notes.
- Consortia will not be responsible for setting up luggage storage areas at the exam site. The candidates will be in charge of protecting their personal property. As a result, candidates are urged not to bring extra objects to the exam.
- While preparing for the exam, candidates should carefully note the bell times. They will be able to keep track of the passing of time in the exam room.
- Consortium releases PWD and Specially Abled Persons Guidelines.
- The time given will be increased by 40 minutes for people with a qualifying disability. PwDs/SAPs will have 2 hours and 40 minutes for the CLAT 2024.
- On the day of the CLAT 2024, PwDs and SAPs should bring their original disability certificate to the test centre.
- PwDs/ SAPs make the necessary arrangements and pay for their scribe.
- PwDs/SAPs who would like to use the scribe service must email the properly filled-out proformas listed below:
What after CLAT Admit Card 2024?
Candidates should concentrate on the CLAT syllabus and exam pattern after publishing the CLAT 2024 admit card and ensure there is nothing left to prepare for. Candidates should determine whether topics overlap and qualify for them following their weight in the test.
Also Read: CLAT Preparation Tips
When will the CLAT admit card 2024 be released?
CLAT admit card 2024 has been released on Nov 21, 2023. Candidates will be able to download the result pdf through the official website.
Does the CLAT admit card 2024 hard copy need to be carried at the exam centre?
Yes, candidates must carry the CLAT 2024 admit card to the exam centre, an essential document.
Will the hard copy of the CLAT hall ticket 2024 be received by post?
No, candidates must download the CLAT admit card 2024 from the official website and take a printout.
What proofs need to be carried along with the CLAT admit card 2024?
Candidates must carry photo ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, and CLAT admit card 2024.
Do we need to submit the CLAT 2024 hall ticket to the exam centre?
Candidates need not submit their admit card at the exam centre. The exam centre will only request a CLAT admit card 2024 to verify candidate details.
How to make corrections in the given CLAT admit card 2024 details?
Candidates must immediately contact the exam authority to correct three days before the exam. The details for the same are provided in the article.