The revised date for CLAT 2021 has been announced. The Consortium of National Law Universities and Schools will release the CLAT admit card 2021 on the official website. Candidates will have to log in to the official website and download the hall ticket. The CLAT 2021 admit card will be available for download in the online mode only. Candidates will have to use their mobile number and password on the official website to download the hall ticket. Any discrepancy in the information appearing on the CLAT admit card 2021 must be corrected immediately.
CLAT Admit Card 2021 Dates
The table below contains the important dates of the CLAT exam, including the CLAT admit card 2021 download date:
|CLAT 2021 Application start date||Jan 1, 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Application end date||Jun 15, 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Admit Card release date||Jul 15, 2021 (Tentative)|
|CLAT 2021 Exam||Jul 23, 2021|
How to download CLAT Admit Card 2021?
The official date of release of the CLAT admit card 2021 will be announced later. Candidates will have to visit the official website of NLUS to download the same. The steps to download the CLAT admit card 2021 are as follows:
- Visit the official website for CLAT.
- Click on "Login".
- Enter the mobile number and password to log into the portal.
- The candidate's dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Click on a link called "Download Admit Card" at the top right of the screen.
- Upon clicking the link, a new tab will open up with three links.
- Click on the "Admit Card" link.
- Once clicked, a new tab will open up requiring candidates to enter their login credentials.
- Once entered and submitted, the CLAT 2021 admit card will appear on the screen along with details such as the exam schedule and exam centre.
- Click on "Download Admit Card".
- Take three A4 size printouts for future references.
How to recover the password for CLAT Admit Card login?
Candidates might often run into a situation where they end up forgetting their login credentials for CLAT 2021. Such situations make it difficult for accessing important details and downloading the CLAT admit card 2021. Candidates can recover their passwords in the event that they forget them. The steps to recover the lost password for the CLAT 2021 admit card login are as follows:
- Click on "Forgot Password" on the login window for the CLAT admit card 2021.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will have to enter their registered mobile number.
- Click on "Request OTP".
- A new pop-up will appear prompting the candidate to click on "OK".
- Candidates will then have to enter their mobile number, the OTP sent to them, and set a new password.
- Click on the "Reset Password" button and a new password will successfully be generated.
Details mentioned on the CLAT Admit Card 2021
Once candidates are able to access the CLAT admit card 2021, they should check if all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. The information on the admit card should match the details submitted in the application form. The following details will appear on the CLAT admit card 2021:
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's application number
- Reservation category
- Candidate's date of birth
- Candidate's photograph and signature
- Course selected
- Date and time of the examination
- Exam centre details
- Reporting time
Things to carry on exam day with CLAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates will have to carry certain documents as proof of identification along with the CLAT admit card 2021 to the exam hall. Candidates should carry the following items (one of the below-mentioned proofs of identification) with them along with the CLAT 2021 admit card while appearing for the CLAT 2021 exam:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Self-declaration form stating medical status for COVID-19
- A pen
CLAT Admit Card 2021 Instructions
Candidates will have to keep the following instructions in mind in regards to the CLAT 2021 admit card:
- Only candidates who have successfully filled in and submitted their application forms will be issued the CLAT admit card 2021.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates by post or mail. Candidates will have to download the admit card online on the official consortium website.
- The admit card is not only important for writing the exam but also for the counselling process. For this reason, the admit card must be kept in pristine condition until the admission process is over.
How to correct errors in CLAT Admit Card 2021?
There might be situations where the details submitted by the candidate in the application process might differ from the details appearing in the CLAT 2021 admit card. If left uncorrected, situations like these may lead to disqualification of the candidate from writing the examination. Hence, the candidates must make sure to get the discrepancies in the information appearing on the admit card corrected immediately. Candidates can contact the concerned authorities on the below-given contact information on all working days, between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Help Desk: +91-8047162020
Email Address: [email protected]