To secure a seat in AIBE 2020 counselling the candidate must clear the cutoff which is the minimum score or rank set as the qualifying standard. The Examination authority which is the Bar Council of India will decide upon the AIBE Cutoff and then release the AIBE Results.
AIBE Cut Off 2020
- Only those candidates who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission.
- The cutoff helps to choose the most deserving candidates from among the tough competition for admission into affiliated colleges of AIBE.
- Different colleges and courses have their own cutoffs for the AIBE counselling.
- The cutoffs will be presented on the official website.
- There are various factors that affect the cutoff list. They are the difficulty level of the exam, the total number of seats to the number of candidates appearing for the exam and so on.
The tentative cutoffs based on the previous exam statistics are as follows:
|General||62% - 75%|
|OBC||55% - 60%|
|SC||45% - 50%|
|ST||44% - 50%|
Make sure you have the AIBE Admit Card with you for reference.