The TS LAWCET admit card 2021 is said to be releasing on August 12, 2021. Once candidates successfully register themselves for the TS LAWCET 2021, they will be able to download the TS LAWCET 2021 hall ticket. Candidates must verify the details present on the TS LAWCET admit card and contact the conducting body if any errors are found. This page aims to provide candidates with all the information related to the TS LAWCET admit card 2021.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
Candidates must carry their TS LAWCET 2021 hall tickets along with valid ID proofs to the examination hall, without which they will not be granted entry. Refer below for the must-know details of the TS LAWCET 2021.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card Download
Aug 12, 2021
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket Download Link
Documents required on Exam Day
Valid ID proof
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit card
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can refer to the table below for the TS LAWCET admit card release dates. They must keep these dates in mind and ensure they don’t miss out on anything important.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket Download 2021
Aug 12, 2021
TS LAWCET Exam 2021
Aug 23, 2021
How to Download TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
Once the TS LAWCET 2021 application process is done, candidates need to then download their TS LAWCET admit card 2021 from the official website. The candidate needs to carry his/her TS LAWCET hall ticket on exam day as it will be used to authenticate their candidature. Applicants will be receiving their TS LAWCET admit card 2021 in the form of a pdf via their registered mobile number and email ID. Provided below are the steps for TS LAWCET 2021 admit card download.
Step 1: Official website
- Visit the TS LAWCET 2021 official website to download the hall tickets.
Step 2: Admit Card link
- Click on the link "TS LAWCET 2021 Hall ticket" under the "Latest News" section appearing on the right side of the TSCHE website.
Step 3: Credentials Required
- Enter the TS LAWCET 2021 login details like the Application Number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and Date of Birth as shown below.
Step 4: View Card
- Click on the "Download Hall ticket" Button and the admit card will be available on the screen.
Step 5: Download and Printout
- Download and take at least three printouts of TS LAWCET 2021 to admit card to carry it to the examination centre and for counselling process in the future.
- The candidates have to carefully go through the hall ticket before downloading it, to make sure that there are no errors (including the spelling errors), to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
- If there is any error, candidates should immediately contact the TS LAWCET helpline to report the error and get it corrected.
Details in TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
These are the details that are given in the TS LAWCET admit card 2021. If candidates were to find any discrepancies, they must inform the concerned authorities immediately.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam centre address
- Exam day guidelines
Instructions on TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
Given below are the guidelines set by Osmania University. These instructions are given on the back of the TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket in both English and Telugu.
- Candidates will not be allowed entry into the exam hall without the TS LAWCET 2021 admit card.
- Candidates must take a printout of the TS LAWCET 2021 admit card on A4 size paper only.
- There must be no damages or tampering done with the TS LAWCET admit card. If found otherwise, the candidate will be immediately disqualified.
- Candidates should keep the TS LAWCET admit card safe until the counselling sessions.
- Candidates must be well aware of the instructions before sitting for the TS LAWCET 2021.
- Candidates must try and attempt all questions as there is no negative marking in the TS LAWCET 2021.
Discrepancy in TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
In case of the following discrepancies in the TS LAWCET admit card 2021, candidates must inform the exam authorities or chief superintendent of the allotted centres promptly.
- Misspelling of candidate’s name
- The candidate's PwD/DA status is wrong
- The allotted test city is not the one that was filled during registration
- The candidate’s photograph is not clearly visible
- Unable to download the TS LAWCET admit card 2021 even after completing the registration successfully.
TS LAWCET Contact Details
Candidates can refer below for the contact details of the concerned exam authorities to report any of the above cases of discrepancy.
P.G.R.R Center for Distance Education O.U. Campus
Tarnaka Hyderabad – 500 007,
Phone number: 040-27070028
Email ID: [email protected]
Important Points for TS LAWCET 2021
Candidates must keep in mind these following points in regards to the TS LAWCET 2021 hall ticket
- The TS LAWCET 2021 admit card will be available on the official website.
- The TS LAWCET 2021 admit card can be downloaded up until the day of the exam.
- Candidates must carry valid ID proof (i.e. Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, etc.) along with the TS LAWCET admit card to the exam hall.
Note: The TS LAWCET admit card 2021 will not be sent via post.