Official Website: Candidates can download MH CET Law 2021 admit card from the official website by entering his/her registration number and password.
Mode: Admit card will not be sent from the post. It will available only on the official website.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2021
In the admit card all the details should be there such as MH CET Law 2021 Exam Centre, exam date & timing, candidates name & roll number is printed on the MH CET Law admit card 2021.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2021 Download Procedure
Step 1: Official Website
Candidates need to visit the MH CET official website.
Step 2: Click on Admit card link
- After going to the website, candidates have to click on the official link of MH CET Law 2021 Admit card.
Step 3: Login
- Candidates have to enter his/her registration number and password/date of birth.
Step 4: View admit card
After clicking the "login button", candidates can view the admit card.
Step 5: Download and Print
- Download and print the admit card.
MH CET Law Admit Card Details
MH CET Law 2021 admit card is a document containing vital information related to the exam. Following details are mentioned in the admit card.
- Registration Number – This will be provided at the time of successful registration for MH CET Law 2021
- Roll number – Candidates will be issued the roll number with the registration number only.
- Exam Venue – Address where one has to report to appear for the Law examination.
- Exam Timings – Time at which candidate has to reach for the exam. It is suggested to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- Program Opted – Name of the law course applied for i.e. 3 years LLB or 5 years LLB program.
- Slot-wise Division of Exam – As there will be multiple time slots on the same day, it is important to check the slot that you will be allocated as you are prohibited to appear in any other slot apart from yours.
- The Medium of the Exam – Which medium he/she will attempt the exam i.e. Hindi or Marathi.
- Candidate’s Name – Name of the candidate taking the law exam will be mentioned on the form.
- Parent’s/Guardian Name – The name of the candidate’s father or mother or guardian as mentioned in the application form
- Photograph – Photo of the candidate scanned at the time of registration.
Instructions On MH CET Law Admit Card 2021
After taking the printout of Online Test Admission Ticket of MH CET Law #yearthe candidates are cautioned to check the details mentioned below:
- MH CET Law 2021 Test hall Ticket number (TAT number).
- Registered Candidate’s Name as mentioned in the application form.
- Registered Candidate’s address and contact details as mentioned in the application form.
- Registered Candidate’s photo as uploaded on the application form.
- Details about the Test centre that is where the candidate has to write the Examination.
- Test Date and Timings of the Examination.
- ID Proof Details of the Registered Candidate.
- MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card for both the undergraduate law programmes will be announced by DHE Maharashtra.
- Admit card of MH CET Law 2021 for both undergraduate law programmes will be announced on different dates.
- MH CET Law Admit card 2021 will be announced in online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned after getting access to the admit card of MH CET Law 2021.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without MH CET Law Admit Card 2021.