The Bar Council of India has released the AIBE 2021 syllabus on its official website. The AIBE 2021 syllabus comprises the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination. Candidates who are appearing for the examination are highly advised to be thorough with the syllabus of AIBE 2021 so that they can score well and clear the examination easily. Although the AIBE examination will be an open book test, candidates can get their rankings on the top if they know about the AIBE 2021 syllabus. Through this examination, a candidate's analytical ability and knowledge of the law at a basic level will be tested. According to the syllabus of AIBE 2021, the aspirants will be asked questions from a total of 19 topics, which will be based on all the mandatory law subjects.
The AIBE 2021 syllabus is prescribed by the Bar Council of India for the 3 years and 5 year LLB programmes at law schools in India. The syllabus consists of various topics related to law and legislation. The AIBE exam syllabus discussed below can help candidates guide preparation.
AIBE 2021 Syllabus Question Distribution
AIBE 2021 syllabus summary is given below with a list of topics and number of questions asked in the examination:
|Serial No.||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions|
|2||I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|3||Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|4||C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|6||Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|8||Public Interest Litigation||4|
|10||Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|14||Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|15||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|16||Law related to Taxation||4|
|17||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|18||Land Acquisition Act||2|
|19||Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE 2021 Syllabus In Detail
The AIBE 2021 syllabus comprises of few important topics which must be studied by all the candidates in order to score good marks. The detailed information about AIBE syllabus 2021 is given below:
- Constitutional Law: The questions will be based on topics like human rights, judiciary, parliament, customary law, and international rules & law.
- Indian Penal Code: It is a comprehensive code intended to cover all substantive aspects of criminal law.
- Criminal Procedure Code: The paper will be based on questions related to Indian Criminal law and Procedure of Law.
- Code of Civil Procedure: In this, questions will be asked on topics related to the Process of Judgement, Conduct of Trials, and how the clerks and court must function.
- Family Law: Questions will be related to domestic partnership, marriage, child custody, paternity, adoption, surrogacy, and juvenile law.
- Administrative Law: The body of the law that governs the activities of administrative agencies of the Government.
- Evidence Act: It contains a set of rules and allied issues governing the admissibility of evidence in the Indian court of law.
- Labour and Industrial Laws: Laws related to worker and employee, child labor and discrimination, and employment terms will be asked in this section.
- Cyber Law: Questions will be related to the internet, cybersecurity, software, computing, and electronic commerce.
- Corporate Law: It is the body of the law that governs the rights, relations, and conduct of persons, companies, organizations, and businesses.
- Indian Penal Code (IPC): IPC is the main Indian Criminal Code and will be asked questions related to Public Tranquility, and also Criminal Conspiracy.
- Public Interest Litigation: It is the case that is directly filed by an individual or a group of people in the Supreme Court of India.
- Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules: The set of rules that govern the professional conduct of Advocates, that arises out of the duty that they owe the court, the client, opponents and other advocates.
- Evidence Act: It is advised that test-takers go through the Evidence Act. Questions will be asked related to the Act of 1872.
- Environmental Law: It is the collection of laws and regulations, agreements, and common law that governs how humans interact with their environment.
- Land Acquisition Act: An Act to amend the law for the acquisition of land for public purposes and companies.
- Intellectual Property Law: It deals with the rules for securing and enforcing legal rights to inventions, designs, and artistic works.
Note: Candidates can get access and download the AIBE Syllabus Pdf by directly click on the link given here- Click Here
AIBE Exam Pattern 2021
The examination authority has also structured the AIBE exam pattern 2021 which will provide the details about marking scheme, types of questions, examination mode, etc. Candidates must note that AIBE 2021 will be conducted in offline mode, in 11 different languages. Each question carries one mark and there will be a total of 100 questions. There will be no negative marking scheme in the test. The total duration of the examination will be of 3 hours 30 minutes.