Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is the conducting body for the national level entrance exam, the Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam or BEEE 2020, in which a candidate can get offers in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree and engineering and architecture courses in the University. Get more details on the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Details and Dates, Application Process and more.
- What is BEEE Exam?
- BEEE Courses Offered
- BEEE 2020 Exam Date
- BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- BEEE 2020 Application Form
- BEEE 2020 Admit Card
- BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- BEEE 2020 Syllabus
- How to prepare for BEEE?
- BEEE 2020 Exam Centres
- BEEE 2020 Result
- BEEE 2020 Counselling
- BEEE 2020 Cut Off
- BEEE Contact Details
- Related Exams
What is BEEE Exam?
In 2003, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) started under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research is providing high quality, multi-cultural and multi-stream education to nearly 10000 students from all around the world. BIHER has well-qualified Teaching Faculty members to teach various UG and PG programmes.
- BIHER Affiliation: Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is affiliated by UGC and is awarded grade A by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- BIHER Campus: BIHER is having 6 campuses, 56 research lab and 12 centres of excellence. It is a multi-stream university having 40 UG/PG programmes, 80 departments, 12 Disciplines, and 25 interdisciplinary courses.
- BEEE 2020: Through BEEE 2020 exam candidates can get admission in 4 years B.Tech programme at BIHER University.
- BEEE 2020 Frequency: Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam conducted one in a year.
BEEE 2020 Summary
All the BEEE 2020 Exam Details are mentioned in the table:
|Exam Name||Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level Examination|
|BEEE 2020 Conducting Authority||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research|
|Exam Category||Under Graduate|
|BEEE 2020 Course Offered||UG - B.Arch and B.Tech PG - M.Arch and M.Tech|
|BEEE 2020 Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|BEEE 2020 Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|BEEE 2020 Exam Date||April 18, 2020|
|BEEE 2020 Marking Scheme||
BEEE 2020 Courses Offered
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research offers the below courses for admission:
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
BEEE 2020 Exam Dates
All the candidates who are appearing for the BEEE 2020 Exam are advised to check the important dates for the examination.
There are two modes of BEEE Exams:
- Online Mode: Exam is scheduled on April 20, 2020 (tentative)
- Offline Mode: The exam is scheduled for April 19th, 2020 (tentative).
Pre-Exam Important Dates
- Application Form: Before applying candidates must register by entering their essential details like mail ID, phone number, etc. Candidates can fill the Application Form of BEEE 2020 exam by visiting the official website from December 12, 2019 (tentative) onwards. The application process for BEEE is going on as all the dates have been postponed due to the current situation. Candidates can apply online or offline. The application is available both on the official website as well as various post offices all over the country.
- Admit Card: Candidates who have submitted the Application form of BEEE 2020 exam can download the Admit Card from April 13, 2020 onwards. The admit card or the hall ticket will also be made available on the official website from which candidates can access by entering their registration details or mail ID and phone number.
Post Exam Important Dates
- Results: Candidates can avail the results on the official website on May 6, 2020 (tentative).
- Counseling: Once the BEEE 2020 Results are out, the counseling will be done on June 3, 2020 (tentative).
For more information, visit BEEE 2020 Impotant Dates
BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Educational Details: Candidates need to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the state or central board with minimum 50% aggregate are considered as eligible candidates.
- Lateral Entry: Candidates pass Diploma in the engineering subject or B.Sc. with mathematics subject can take the admission via lateral entry.
BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Qualifying examination||10+2 or it's equivalent from India only||10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level|
|Qualifying marks||Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology||Minimum 50% aggregate|
|Age criteria||Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible.|
|Entrance Examination||On the basis of BEEE 2020||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.|
Note: Candidates should have studied and completed their qualifying examination in Indian educational institutions
For more information, visit BEEE 2020 Eligibility
BEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Application form by visiting the official website and need to enter the correct details.
- Online Registration: To fill the BEEE 2020 Application Form, candidates need to register themselves via online by entering the required details.
- Application Mode: Candidates can apply in both Online and Offline mode.
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay INR 1000/- through credit/ debit or net banking option or through DD(Demand Draft) drawn in favour of University (Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, payable at Chennai) and send it to the address : Dean Admission, #173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India.
BEEE 2020 Admit Card
BEEE 2020 admit card will be available from April 13, 2020. Candidates can view the exam centre allotment details, roll number, exam timing, exam dates, exam related information, and instructions, etc.
- Admit Card Printout: Candidates can take the printout of the BEEE 2020 Admit Card and need to carry at the time of the exam. Candidates are advised to keep the Admit Card printout safe.
BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The examination is conducted in both Online and Offline Mode.
- Paper Section: Question paper of BEEE 2020 exam will be divided into 4 sections. All the section will have multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: All the question of BEEE 2020 exam will carry one mark each. Candidates will be given 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern -
|Mode of examination||Online or Offline|
|Type of question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Marks Weightage||100|
|Marking scheme||No Negative Marking|
|Subjects||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
BEEE 2020 Marking Scheme -
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Biology (Only for Bio-Engineering candidates)||30||30|
For more information, visit BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
BEEE 2020 Syllabus
Question paper of BEEE 2020 exam will consist of 4 subjects. All 4 subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The question paper of BEEE 2020 exam will of 10+2 level. 10 question will be based on the English subject.
- Physics: Mechanics, gravitation, heat and thermodynamics, ray and wave optics and magnetism, electricity and magnetism, oscillations and waves, atomic physics and relativity, dual nature of matter and nuclear physics, electronics and communication, etc.
- English: The syllabus of the English language will be as per that of the intermediate second year.
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, states of matter, chemical families-periodic properties, atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure, solutions, chemical equilibrium, electrochemistry, hydrocarbons, surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, organic compounds containing oxygen, organic compounds containing nitrogen, polymers, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, relations, and functions, matrices and determinants, complex numbers, mathematical induction and its application, quadratic equation, trigonometry, sequence and series, straight lines in 2D, differential equations, integral calculus, circles in 2D, vector algebra, probability, etc.
- Biology (Zoology and Botany): Plant anatomy, cell biology and genetics, biotechnology, plant physiology, biology in human welfare, modern genetics and animal biotechnology, environmental science, theories of evolution, immunology, microbiology, etc.
For more information, visit BEEE 2020 Syllabus
How to prepare for BEEE 2020?
Given below are some useful preparation tips and tricks for the candidates to score better marks in the BEEE Examination -
- Start your preparation from scratch by mastering the basic concepts first and then only proceed for the complex ones.
- Keep a separate notebook for mathematic formulas and short tricks.
- Make shorts notes for easy and quick revision.
- Solve mock test, previous year papers for practice and analyze the area you need improvement in.
- Maintain consistency while studying for the exam. Do not skip topics if you cannot understand it. First, try to clear the doubts with your teachers and friends.
BEEE 2020 Exam Centres
BEEE 2020 Exam Centres - Offline Mode
|State Name||Centre Name||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||201|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||231|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||233|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||247|
BEEE 2020 Exam Centres - Online Mode
The admission authority has conducted BEEE 2018 in online mode also. It was conducted in 30 exam centres across the country. Mentioned below are the exam centres:
|State||Name of Centre||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||301|
|New Delhi||New Delhi||317|
BEEE 2020 Result
Candidates can download the result of BEEE 2020 exam from May 6, 2020 (tentative) onwards by entering the login details.
- Result Availability: BEEE 2020 Result will be available on the official website of BEEE 2020.
- Print Out: Candidates need to take the printout of the result and preserve it for future use.
BEEE 2020 Counselling
BEEE 2020 Counselling commences from June 3, 2020 (tentative). Candidates those who have cleared the cutoff can attend the BEEE 2020 Counselling.
Documents Required: Candidates need to carry all the required documents such as mark sheet, educational certificates, caste certificates (if any), sports certificates, etc.
BEEE 2020 Cut Off
BEEE 2020 Cut-off is the minimum score that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by Bharath University. The cut off will be released after the declaration of the Result of BEEE.
How is the BEEE 2020 Cut-Off calculated?
There are a few important parameters that are taken into account while deciding the cut-off. Check the deciding factors taken into consideration by the University listed below:
- The total number of students appearing in the entrance examination.
- The average score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- The cut off determined for the entrance examination held in the previous year.
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- The total number of seats available in different courses offered by the University.
- Reservation criteria of the University for candidates belonging to specific categories.
BEEE 2020 Contact Details
|Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research||Corporate Office|
|# 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 - 44 - 2229 0742, 2229 0125
Fax: + 91 - 44 - 2229 3886
|# 1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai - 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 - 44 - 4211 5251
Mobile: 98410 64199