The AIMA UGAT 2021 admit card will be available on different dates for PBT and CBT on the official website of AIMA. Only the eligible candidates will be able to access their admit card. The Admit Card will be considered as AIMA UGAT 2021 hall ticket.
Candidates should check the AIMA UGAT eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam.
AIMA UGAT 2021 Admit Card
- Eligibility: Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the AIMA UGAT 2021 application form on or before the last date and qualify the eligibility criteria will be able to download the admit card.
- Availability: Admit card will be available on the official website of AIMA.
- Date: Admit card can be downloaded from Jun 28, 2021.
- Candidates can start to download the admit card 7 days prior to the exam date.
- The hall ticket will not be sent to candidates individually via post.
- Mandatory: It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the AIMA UGAT 2021 hall ticket to the exam centre.
Details on the AIMA UGAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will contain all the important information like,
- Candidate's name
- AIMA UGAT 2021 roll number
- Name of the exam
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Name of course
- AIMA UGAT 2021 exam centre details
- A detailed description of the address of the exam centre will be given on the admit card.
- Many instructions are also given on the admit card which must be read by the candidate for once at least.
Steps to download the UGAT Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link that will redirect to another link where the AIMA UGAT 2021 admit card can be downloaded.
- Candidates have to enter the AIMA UGAT 2021 registration form number.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the correctness of the details that are provided in the admit card.
- Download the AIMA UGAT 2021 admit card.
- Candidates should affix two photographs similar to the one uploaded or affixed in the application form.
- Admit card will have two parts. One part will be collected by the invigilator as proof of attendance. Another part will be returned to the candidate.
- It is advised that the candidate should be present 90 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Admit card should be preserved by the candidates till the admission process is completed.
- Tampering the admit card is a punishable offence.
- In case of discrepancy, candidates should inform about it to the exam conducting authority.