AIMA UGAT Results 2020
All India Management Association will declare the AIMA UGAT 2020 result on the official website of AIMA. AIMA will not prepare any merit list for counselling as the counselling will be conducted in different colleges as their requirements. Candidates will be called for the AIMA UGAT counselling in various colleges based on the marks obtained in AIMA UGAT 2020.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Results
- The results will be declared in the month on July 2020 tentatively.
- It will be declared on the official website and also an AIMA UGAT 2020 scorecard will be sent to the candidates individually.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates they will be called for counselling in various colleges based on the choice of preference.
- The scorecard should be kept safe till the admission process completes.
Steps to download the result
Follow the below steps to download your result for AIMA UGAT:
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the link which is mentioned as 'AIMA UGAT 2020 Results'.
- Step 3: Enter the credentials that are required in the appropriate box.
- Step 4: The score will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidate can download the result from the displayed screen.
- A rank list will be prepared and released by AIMA.
- The students who have secured higher ranking based on the marks scored in the exam.
- If two candidates secure the same mark in the exam, then they will be ranked based on their score in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates having the same mark in the qualifying exam will be given a rank based on their age.