The slot booking process for Phase 3 of AEEE 2021 will be starting from Jul 7 and will go on until Jul 9, 2021. The registrations for AEEE 2021 are currently being accepted. Check this page for more information about the application process. The direct link to apply is provided below.
- Submission of Form: All candidates who wish to apply for AEEE 2021 Phase 3 must submit the application form online on the official website by Jul 5, 2021.
- Application Mode: Candidate can fill and submit Application Form online as well as offline.
- Offline Application: AEEE 2021 offline Application Form can be acquired from Amrita University campus, against DD of INR 1000/- issued in favour of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore campus. The online application was made available on the official website on Jan 7, 2021.
- Registration Fee: The fees for both online and offline application is INR 1000, for the online application the payment can be done through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
AEEE 2021 Application Form Fee
- Candidates seeking admission through Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2021 should pay INR 1000
- Candidates seeking admission based on rank/ score secured in JEE Mains 2021 should pay INR 300
General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Others
JEE Main Candidates
AEEE 2021 Offline Application Form Completion Guidelines
- Mode of Filling: Candidates are advised to use a black ballpoint pen or HB pencil to fill the AEEE 2021 Application Form.
- Medium/ Language: AEEE 2021 Application Form should be filled only in the English language.
- Submission: The candidate must make sure that the application submitted is the original form. Photocopies (Xerox) or print-outs will not be accepted at all.
- Note: Candidates must be careful to include all the relevant information within the space provided. If a candidate fails to follow this, then there is a possibility that his/her form might get rejected.
- Tampering: The application form should not be tampered with i.e., it should not be stapled, pinned, wrinkled, torn or wet. If found so, the application could be rejected. No certificate is to be sent along with the filled in application form for the AEEE 2021.
Registrations using Printed OMR Application
- Source: The OMR application form for AEEE 2021 can be obtained from Dhanalaxmi and Federal Bank on payment of INR 1000. Candidates can also obtain it from the university counters of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Coimbatore, and Bangalore.
- Multiple Submissions: If the authority finds out that the candidate has submitted multiple applications, his/ her application will be rejected immediately.
- Filling the form: Candidates must note that while filling of the AEEE 2021 OMR application form, they need to mark the response with black pen/HB Pencil and all the characters should be in Capital letters.
- Note: The candidate should be highly cautious while darkening the circles. Candidates must also refrain from using Whitener or any other correction fluid.
AEEE Application Form 2021 Mandatory Information
- Name of the Applicant: The candidates have to provide their full name as given on their primary identification (Aadhar Card / Passport). Changes will not be entertained.
- Date of Birth: Candidates need to enter their date of birth exactly in AEEE Application Form 2021 as recorded in their High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Email-ID: Candidates need to provide their official valid E-Mail address for communication regarding the examination updates.
- Mobile No: Candidates need to provide their personal valid mobile phone number. The verification of the provided number will be done through OTP (One Time Password).
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: The AEEE 2021 candidate needs to select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Board: The applicant should enter the board in which he/she will complete/have completed their 12 exam
- Family Annual Income: The candidate should enter the Annual family income of the family.
Documents Required for AEEE 2021 Application Form
- Class X marks sheet or Birth Certificate – Required as proof for the date of birth. Candidates may also produce a Date of Birth certificate.
- Class XII mark sheet.
- A valid e-mail id and phone number. Confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent to it.
- Category Certificate – Only for those candidates who belong to a reserved category.
- Scanned Photograph: A good quality colored photograph and of size 150px, with height 200px. Candidates should note that blurred or defaced image will be rejected.
- Scanned copy of Signature: Candidates need to draw a box on a blank paper and write their signature inside it. The sign should be done with a black ballpoint pen and should not touch the borders of the box. The scanned copy of signature should be of maximum 20KB.