AEEE eligibility criteria 2024 are laid out by the conducting body, Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham. The candidates have to check the criteria before applying. Aspirants who are willing to take admission should meet the eligibility criteria provided by the conducting authority of AEEE 2024 exam. Candidates interested in AEEE entrance test can read the article below.
Table of Contents
AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The hosting organization defines the eligibility criteria for AEEE, and all the candidates that wish to appear for the entrance test must be qualified to attend. The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria and determine if they were eligible for AEEE.
The eligibility criteria for AEEE are given below.
- Age: Candidates appearing for AEEE 2024 should be at least 18 years old, i.e., the candidate must be born after Jul 1, 2002.
- Qualification: All candidates appearing for this test should have a minimum Class XII or PUC equivalent qualification.
- Aggregate: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and should not have scored less than 55% marks in each of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Diploma Candidates: Candidates applying for AEEE 2024 should have a minimum of 60% aggregate in a diploma course in engineering awarded by any State Board Technical Education are also eligible.
- Students in Class XII/ PUC: Students in the second year of high school/pre-university college(XII/PUC) can also appear for AEEE 2024 examinations, but they are eligible only if they secure the minimum marks mentioned.
Note: Those who appear for the above examination in March or April 2024 and expect to secure more than the minimum marks mentioned above may also apply.
AEEE 2024 NRI Eligibility
The NRI candidates are not entertained at AEEE entrance exam. However, if the candidate qualifies for certain instructions laid by the organisation, then they are deemed eligible to appear for AEEE entrance test. The eligibility criteria for NRIs are given below:
- Exception: Generally, NRI candidates are disallowed from appearing in the examination, but candidates studying(Class XII/PUC) in India but whose either parent is an NRI are eligible to apply for AEEE 2024 through an application form available on the official website.
- Process and Documents: The application process for interested candidates for AEEE 2024 involves the need to register their names and choice of branch, a campus with the Directorate of Corporate and Industry Relations by filling the student Application Form; they also need to make a payment of USD 300 by Demand Draft in favour of "Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham".
- Admit Card: After basic Registration, Application Form submission, and Payment, Admit Card will be available online on the official website.
AEEE 2024 Courses Offered
The Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham has several engineering schools around the country. There are about five Amrita School of Engineering that offer different B.Tech specializations. The candidates can opt for various courses under the institutions and also at various institutions under the university. The courses offered by the university are given below;
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Amrita University, Coimbatore|
|Chemical Engineering (ChE)||Amrita University, Coimbatore|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Amrita University, Coimbatore Amrita University, Chennai Amrita University, Amaravati*|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||Amrita University Amritapuri Amrita University Bengaluru Amrita University, Coimbatore Amrita University, Chennai Amrita University, Amaravati*|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)||Amrita University, Amritapuri Amrita University, Bengaluru Amrita University, Coimbatore Amrita University, Amaravati*|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||Amrita University, Amritapuri Amrita University, Bengaluru Amrita University, Coimbatore Amrita University, Amaravati*|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)||Amrita University, Bengaluru Amrita University, Coimbatore|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Amrita University, Amritapuri Amrita University, Bengaluru Amrita University, Coimbatore Amrita University, Amaravati|
AEEE 2024 Syllabus
The candidates must be well versed with AEEE 2024 syllabus. This will help them score more marks in the entrance exam. The key to crack a competitive exam is to be thorough with the syllabus. The skeleton of the syllabus (refer syllabus for detailed syllabus) is given below.
|Mathematics||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series|
|Physics||Units and Dimensions, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves, Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen, Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques,|
|English||Articles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Preposition, Verb|
Read More: AEEE 2024 Syllabus