AEEE Counselling sessions will be held at selected venues. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure based on their ranking and performance in the written examination. Candidates have to download their AEEE 2022 Counselling call letter with a barcode printed on it. They can download the counselling call letter from the official site. Counselling process will be conducted simultaneously on three campuses: Amritapuri, Bangalore, and Coimbatore for AEEE exam.
Latest Updates on AEEE
- Apr 25, 2022: AEEE 2022 exam dates have been revised. Phase 1 exam will be held from Jun 16 to Jun 19, 2022 and the phase 2 exam will be conducted from Jul 31 to Aug 3, 2022. Read more
- Apr 14, 2022: AEEE 2022 will be based on JEE examination model. Read More
AEEE Counselling will be done on the Centralised Seat Allotment Process basis. This process allows a candidate to navigate the choices remotely, and it comprehends all the participating institutes on one platform. Candidates are required to register on the website for AEEE Counselling and book AEEE 2022 counselling slots.
It is necessary to attend counselling to get admission. Candidates are offered access to an academic program based on their literary preferences and based on All India Ranks of JEE (Mains) 2022 or based on the rank secured in AEEE 2022. Eligible candidates can opt for any of the campuses for the counselling process.
AEEE 2022 Counselling Dates
Candidates have to go through the AEEE 2022 counselling process, and the conducting body carefully schedules these processes. The AEEE counselling letter download can be done through the website. The candidates must keep themselves updated on the dates of counselling and AEEE seat allotment 2022.
|AEEE Counselling Event||Date|
|Last date for CSAP registration||To be announced|
|Payment reconciliation of first round||To be announced|
|Trial Allotment and changes on already submitted preferences||To be announced|
|Last Date to pay the Fee for the First Allotment||To be announced|
|Payment reconciliation||To be announced|
|Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Last Date to pay the Fee for Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Last date of fee payment for candidate who confirmed the seat for first and second allotment||To be announced|
|Payment reconciliation||To be announced|
|Third Allotment||To be announced|
|Last date to pay fees of third allotment and the balance fees||To be announced|
|Dates of commencement of classes||To be announced|
AEEE 2022 General Policies
The Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham lays out a few general policies regarding AEEE counselling. Apart from the instructions given by the institutions, the university also gives out instructions. The candidates are advised to keep in mind this point:
- Candidates are offered admission based on their All India Rank or Score of JEE Main 2022 (if aspirants had applied through JEE Mains) or scored or ranked in AEEE 2022 (if aspirants had opted for AEEE 2022).
- The candidate will get a seat in one of the five engineering campuses through a common Seat Allocation Process.
- Candidates who have applied through AEEE 2022 will be allowed seats separately from those who have applied through JEE Main 2022.
- Candidates will receive updates on the counselling on their registered emails and phone numbers. The updates are also published on websites.
AEEE 2022 Counselling Procedure
Important Note: The AEEE 2022 Counselling Process has been replaced with CSAP (Centralised Seat Allotment Process). It will be conducted online/remotely thoroughly.
AEEE 2022 Counselling Process will be conducted in three steps.
Step 1: AEEE 2022 Registration
After the results of AEEE 2022 is out and the candidates have to register for the counselling separately. The steps to register are given below:
Download: First, candidates have to download their barcode printed AEEE counselling letter 2022 from the official site.
Register: Secondly, candidates have to register themselves by producing a call letter at the registration desk.
Venue: After the barcode verification process, candidates will be directed to the counselling hall.
Step 2: AEEE 2022 Document Verification
The next step, documents verification. The documents that was produced during AEEE first round seat allotment will checked by the counselling committee. This verfication is done to ensure that the academica details on the application form and the original document is same and the candidate is eligible for the admission.
Candidates should present all documents mentioned below:
- An original copy and an attested photocopy of each paper should also be accompanied by the candidate while attending the counselling.
- Counselling Call Letter
- Class 10th Marks Sheet
- HSC or Class 12th Exam Hall Ticket
- HSC or Class 12th Marks Sheet
- AEEE 2022 Admit Card
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/MBC/OBC)
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate studied Class 12.
- Demand Draft of INR 10,000 favouring “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” payable at COIMBATORE, towards non-refundable counselling fee.
- Demand Draft of INR 50,000 in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” payable at COIMBATORE, towards advance payment of tuition fee (partial) before seat allotment.
- Photo Copies (Xerox) of the original document will not be accepted as proof of any data/ information without attestation.
- If a community certificate is in a language other than English, candidates must attach an English version certified by a Notary Public.
- If TC is not issued so far, a letter from the Principal to this effect is to be submitted stating the name of Higher Secondary School and State where the candidate had studied 12th class to prove State eligibility.
Step 3: AEEE 2022 Seat Allotment and Confirmation
To avail of the AEEE seat allotment 2022, the candidate must pay the amount via the method defined by the college. Failing to deposit fees in due time will be considered a denial of the seat, and the selection will ultimately become void. The AEEE Counseling process will also consider category and other eligibility criteria to resolve any tie-breaker issue for example; For the AEEE 2022 seats allotment for B.Tech the factors considered will be the average and highest score along with seats available in AEEE 2022. The college reserves every right to take the final decision.
Fee: Once the candidate is allotted a seat, he/she/x should pay the balance fee.
Payment Type: Balance fee can be paid online using a Credit/ Debit Card.
- If candidates don't the paid Fee and confirm their seat within a given time, their application will be forfeited without notice.
- Time extension for fee payment will not be entertained.
AEEE 2022 Scholarships
The scholarships are based on the AEEE seats availability 2022. There are many policies to be eligible for the scholarships of Amrita School of engineering.
Concession percentage: Candidates who secure a seat through AEEE 2022 can avail scholarships according to their academic proficiency and ranking connected, with scholarships offering a course fee reduction ranging from 25-90 percentage.
Scholarship Norms: A total of 300+ candidates are eligible for scholarships, and it would be continued even in subsequent years if they maintain CGPA throughout the years.
AEEE 2022 Fee Refund and Seat Withdrawal
Please note that due to extension in the AEEE 2022 Counselling Process, the dates of refund mentioned here are tentative and revised as per the official schedule.
If the candidate wishes to withdraw seat which he/she/x has been allotted, refund rules are as follows.
|Date of Cancellation (Tentative)||% of fee refund|
|Before the commencement of class||90%|
|Until July 2022||80%|
|Until 16th August of 2022||50%|
|After 16th of August 2022||No Refund.|
AEEE 2022 Participating Institutes
The Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham has five engineering schools around the country, and the candidates that appeared for AEEE 2022 will be admitted to one of the schools under the university. The list of colleges participating in the AEEE is given below:
|Amrita School of Engineering, Amrithapuri|
|Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore|
|Amrita School of Engineering Bangalore|
AEEE 2022 Cut-off
The Seat allocation will be done based on the candidate ’s AEEE 2022 rank, SAT Score, and JEE Mains (January Session) 2022 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch, and seat availability in college. The AEEE cut-offs are decided based on several factors like the number of applicants and the highest score. The previous year cut-off (2018) is given below:
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Ranks|
|SC/ST Category (Open & State Quota)||1 – 15000||15001 – 25000|
|General Category (Open & State Quota)||1 – 750||9501 – 10000|
|State Quota||10001 – 12500||20001 – 22500|