The GATE results 2023 are out. The NIT GATE cutoff 2023 will be announced soon after the CCMT counseling session. Check for the opening and closing ranks of the NIT GATE cutoffs 2023 here.
GATE results 2023 is released on 16th March 2023. And the NIT GATE cutoff 2023 will be released post each round of the CCMT counselling sessions for the NIT M.Tech admission process. The GATE cutoff marks for NIT are determined based on the number of candidates who wrote the exam, previous year cutoff trends, and the number of seats available in each category.
Table of Contents:
- GATE Cutoff 2023 for NIT
- Previous Years NIT GATE Cutoff
- GATE Admission Dates for NIT 2023
- NIT Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Top NITs Accepting GATE 2023 Scores
GATE Cutoff 2023 for NIT
GATE Cutoff 2023 for NITs will be released after the seat allotment results by the CCMT counselling session. The candidates can check the GATE cutoff for NIT from the table below once released.
GATE Admission Dates for NIT 2023
The CCMT counselling is a centralized counselling procedure, where the GATE NIT cutoff plays a vital role in NIT M.Tech admissions. Here are the dates of the NIT admission process for rounds 1, 2, and 3 with seat allotment and document verification respectively.
|Online registration and fee payment of CCMT 2023||4th week of May 2023 to 2nd week of June 2023|
|Choice filling online||4th week of May 2023 to 2nd week of June 2023|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||2nd week of June 2023|
|CCMT round 1 seat allotment result||2nd week of June 2023|
|Seat acceptance of Round 1||2nd to 3rd week of June 2023|
|Round 1 Document Verification||2nd to 3rd week of June 2023|
|CCMT round 2 seat allotment result||4th week of June 2023|
|Seat acceptance of Round 2||4th week of June 2023 to 1st week of July 2023|
|Round 2 Document Verification||4th week of June 2023 to 1st week of July 2023|
|CCMT round 3 seat allotment result||1st week of July 2023|
|Seat acceptance of Round 3||1st week of July 2023|
|Round 3 Document Verification||1st to 2nd week of July 2023|
NIT Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the NIT M.Tech admission are given as follows. These pointers will help candidates to know whether they are eligible to enter into the CCMT counselling process of the M.Tech program at NITs.
- The candidates must have the adequate GATE score cutoff for NIT.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category must at least have a 55% (which is 6.0 out of 10) CGPA in their undergraduate - B.E or B. Tech courses from any recognized institution.
- The candidates who belong to OC/OBC category must at least have a 60% (which is 6.5 out of 10) CGPA in their undergraduate - B.E or B.Tech courses from any recognized institution.
- Candidates who have an 8.0 out of 10 scale from any IITs or NITs can directly apply for the CCMT counselling session. These candidates need not appear in the GATE exams.
POST YOUR COMMENT