The expected NIT Rourkela cutoff ranges from 657 to 256. The GATE results 2023 are released on 16th March, 2023 by IIT Kanpur. The colleges will be releasing the NIT Rourkela admission cutoffs soon.
The expected NIT Rourkela GATE cutoff 2023 is from 657 to 663 unreserved category, 564 to 569 for EWS, 415 to 420 for SC and 252 to 256 for ST category candidates. The long awaited GATE 2023 results are released 16th March, 2023 on the official website by IIT Kanpur. The institution will be releasing IIT Rourkela admission GATE cutoffs soon.
The list of cutoffs will determine the admission of the students to the various M.Tech courses at NIT Rourkela. The cutoffs are calculated based on factors such as the total number of seats, category-wise seat availability, the difficulty quotient of the exam, and more. The candidates can meanwhile check and analyse the previous years' cutoff figures.
|NIT Rourkela Courses||NIT Rourkela Admission||NIT Rourkela Placements|
Table of Contents:
- NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
- NIT Rourkela Previous Years GATE Cutoff
- NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff Determining Factors
NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
The authorities will announce the NIT Rourkela GATE cutoff 2023 once the counselling stages are complete on the 16th of March 2023. There is a list of probable cutoff figures calculating previous year trends, to determine the expected NIT Rourkela GATE cutoff 2023 range.
|Category||Expected NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff 2023|
|General||657 - 663|
|EWS||564 - 569|
|OBC-NCL||540 - 545|
|SC||415 - 420|
|ST||252 - 256|
NIT Rourkela Previous Years GATE Cutoff
The candidates must know the previous year's cutoff trends to analyze the opening and closing scores for NIT Rourkela GATE cutoff 2023. The table below contains the year-wise previous years' cutoff scores. And the students must note the CCMT announces the cutoffs only after all the rounds of the counseling process are complete and finalized.
|Year||NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff Links|
NIT Rourkela GATE Cutoff Determining Factors
The following are a few common factors used by colleges to determine the GATE cutoff by NIT Rourkela
- The difficulty level of the GATE exam
- Trends in the GTE cutoff of previous years.
- Number of seats offered for different specialisations at NIT Rourkela
- Number of students that have applied to NIT Rourkela
M.Tech Courses offered by NIT Rourkela
The following are the various specializations of M.Tech offered at NIT Rourkela
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Atmospheric-Oceanic Science and Technology
- Machine Design Software Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Information Security
- Cryogenics and Vacuum Technology
- Ceramic Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Energy & Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Biomedical Engineering Transportation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required for candidates is as follows:
- B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized university, in the respective specialisation for which they are applying.
- 60% aggregate score is compulsory, and 55% for candidates from reserved categories.
- Candidates should have a valid GATE score.
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Application Process
The following application process is to be followed by candidates to apply for the M.Tech program at NIT Rourkela:
- Candidates who have cleared the GATE cutoff released by NIT Rourkela will be considered for admission.
- The seat allocation will be offered via the Centralized Counselling For M.Tech (CCMT). Candidates are required to visit the portal and get registered.
- The application fee will have to be paid on the portal after selecting the colleges of your choice and the choice of specialization.
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission Process
The admission process for M.Tech at NIT Durgapur has been given below for your reference:
- Seats will be allocated to the candidates who have applied on the CCMT Portal.
- NIT Rourkela will be conducting a Personal Interview and a Written Test. The dates of the same shall be communicated to you by the admissions team of the institute.
- Final selection is made on the basis of the GATE score, past academic record, Scores of Personal interviews and Written tests.
POST YOUR COMMENT