The expected NIT Durgapur GATE cut off 2023 ranges from 1081 to 515 across categories in different courses for MTech admission. The GATE results 2023 are released on 16th March, 2023 by IIT Kanpur. The colleges will be releasing the NIT Durgapur admission cutoffs soon.
NIT Durgapur GATE Cutoff 2023 for the academic year for general category is 1081-1086, OBC is 784-790, SC is 605-610, ST is 515-520 and EWS is 802-807. The long awaited GATE 2023 results are released on 16th March, 2023 on the official website by IIT Kanpur. The institution will be releasing NIT Durgapur admission GATE cutoffs soon.
NIT Durgapur offers admission to the various M.Tech programs via NIT Durgapur GATE cut off. The same will be made available the Institute. Also, the authorities will determine the cutoff based on previous year trends, availability of seats and applicants in each course for MTech.
|NIT Durgapur Fee Structure & Courses||NIT Durgapur Admission||NIT Durgapur Infrastructure|
Table of Contents:
- NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off 2023
- Previous Years' NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off
- MTech Courses offered by NIT Durgapur
- NIT Durgapur MTech Eligibility Criteria
- NIT Durgapur MTech Application Process
- NIT Durgapur MTech Admission Process
NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off 2023
The NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off refers to the minimum marks candidates need to gain admission to MTech programmes. The category-wise expected NIT Durgapur GATE cut off range for 2023 is available in the table below.
|Category||Expected NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off 2023|
Previous Years' NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off
The following are the previous GATE years cutoff figures for NIT Durgapur. It is advised that candidates look at the following NIT Durgapur GATE cut off scores to get an idea of the trends in the change of NIT Durgapur GATE cut off scores year after year and then try and ascertain what cutoff score to ascertain for the current year.
|NIT Durgapur GATE Cut off Year||Download PDF|
NIT Durgapur GATE Cut Off Determining Factors
The admission team of most institutes do not disclose the factors that are considered to determine the GATE cutoff. However certain factors which determine the NIT Durgapur GATE cut off are common to most institutes and are as given below:
- Difficulty level of GATE exam
- Number of candidates who have given the GATE exam
- Trends in the NIT Durgapur GATE cut off of previous years.
- Total number of seats available (course wise) at NIT Durgapur
- Total number of candidates applying for M.Tech at NIT Durgapur.
MTech Courses offered by NIT Durgapur
The following are the various specialization of M.Tech courses offered at NIT Durgapur.
- Chemical Engineering
- Microelectronics and VLSI
- Earth and Environmental Studies
- Fluid Mechanics and heat transfer
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Technology
- Power Electronics and Machine Drives
- Power Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Operations Research
NIT Durgapur MTech Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria will be considered for admission.
- A B.Tech/B.E degree in the relevant specialization from a recognised university or college.
- Candidates must have secured CGPA not less than 6.5 in the 10 point scale or secured marks not less than 60% in B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent examination.
NIT Durgapur MTech Application Process
Candidates can refer to the application process for M.Tech at NIT Durgapur given below.
- Candidates who clear the NIT Durgapur GATE cut off will be considered for further rounds of admission.
- Candidates need to register on the CCMT portal. An application fee of INR 2,200 (1,700 INR for reserved categories) is to be paid after filling the online application form.
- Enter the choice of colleges on the portal. Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
NIT Durgapur MTech Admission Process
The admission process for M.Tech at NIT Durgapur has been given below for your reference:
- Seats will be allocated to candidates on the basis of their GATE score and NIT Durgapur GATE cut off.
- The seats are allocated to candidates after completion of the counselling process on the CCMT portal. The admission team will be communicating the date of reporting/ details on the further process of admission (personal interviews, written tests) to the candidates accordingly.
POST YOUR COMMENT