Steps to Fill the Application Form for SRMJEEE 2019
Candidates who aspire to study in prestigious SRM University appear for SRMJEE 2020 by filling and submitting the application form. Candidates can access the application form from the official website.
- Mode: Aspirants can fill the application form for SRMJEEE 2020 only through online and access it from the official website.
- Availability: Candidates access the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form on their website from October 28, 2019.
- Last Date: Aspirants have to submit the application form will be March 1, 2020.
- Take a Printout: After filling the form completely, candidates must take a printout of filled-in application form for further references. But there is no need to send hard copy of application form to University office.
- Non- Refundable Application Fee: Application fee for SRMJEEE 2020 is INR 1100/-.
Who can Apply for SRMJEEE 2020?
Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE given by the institute to apply for SRMJEEE 2020. Candidate has to clear 10+2 level exam from a recognized board/University.
Candidate must have cleared the qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts. Appearance for improvements will also be considered as an attempt. To apply for SRMJEEE 2020 a candidate is required to score a minimum percentage of 60% in Science subjects.
Direct admission: Toppers of State, Central board and top 1,000 IIT JEE Rankers are directly eligible for admissions in SRM University. Highest marks securing candidates in any Tamil Nadu Districts are eligible for direct admissions in SRM University to undergraduate engineering courses.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application form Important Guidelines
- Read the instructions: Candidates willing to appear for SRMJEEE 2020 are advised to read all the instructions during SRMJEEE Application Process. Any mistakes can lead to unnecessary problems later.
- Fill all the details: Once a candidate submits Application form he/she will not be allowed to edit given information. Hence, candidates should carefully fill in all details such as Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name and Date of Birth should be as per Matriculation or Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate and should click submit button only after properly reviewing the filled in SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. Students can also ask the third person to review it for them for any errors or mistakes.
- Rejection: An incomplete application form will be rejected, to be safe from rejection, candidates must fill SRMJEEE #Application form completely before submitting. SRMJEEE Application form received after the last date will not be accepted.
- Language: Candidate can fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application form in English Language only. Candidate must have the copy of SRMJEEE 2020 Application form for future reference.
- Filling up the form: Candidate has to fill the application form at one go and submit it to get Application Number. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of their application form for future reference.
- Payment: Candidate has to make the online payment of Rs.1100/- which is non-refundable.