Candidates aspiring to study at SRM University must appear for the SRMJEEE test by filling and submitting the SRMJEEE application form. Candidates can access the SRMJEEE online application form from the official website.
Aspirants can fill in the SRMJEEE application form online and access it from the official website. Candidates can access the SRMJEEE application form on the SRMIST website from Dec 12, 2020. The last date to submit the SRMJEEE application form is Jun 20, 2021 (Phase 2).
After filling in the form, candidates must take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references. But there is no need to send a hard copy of the application form to the university office. The application form fees for SRMJEEE 2021 is INR 1100.
How to apply for SRMJEEE 2021?
Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for the SRMJEEE application form:
- Go through the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Click on the link "SRMJEEE Online Application".
- Enter the name, mobile number, email id, password, state and city in the form.
- The screen will display a message to the user confirming that the user is registered.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email regarding their registration.
- In the email, a verification link will be there. Candidates have to click on that link and verify their email id.
- Visit the official website again and login with the registered email id and password.
- Candidates must provide the details asked in SRMJEEE application form.
- Pay the SRMJEEE application form fee.
Details required to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates must have all the details ready. The details that are required to fill the SRMJEEE application form are given below:
- Recently scanned image of coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Class 12 Marksheet/Certificate, if available
- Class 10 Marksheet/Certificate
- Details of Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking for SRMJEEE online application payment.
- And, above all candidates must have the SRMJEEE applicant login details.
How to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2021?
Aspirants have to fill in the application form and register themselves before the last date. Post completion of registration, the candidates will receive the login ID and password on their registered email address and phone number. Using which candidates can then activate their accounts on the SRM University official website and proceed to fill in and complete the SRMJEEE application form.
SRMJEEE Application Form Fees: Students will have to pay the application form fees of INR 1100 through the online or offline methods to complete the application form filling process. The details of online or offline payment to fill the application form are given below.
There are two ways to fill in and submit the SRMJEEE application form:
- Option 1: Candidate can fill in the SRMJEEE application form online and make payment through any online payment method like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Option 2: Candidate can fill in the application form on a computerized OMR sheet with their handwriting and can send it by safe means to the concerned authority. The authority is not responsible for the safety of the application form.
Option 1: Stepwise Online SRMJEEE Application Process
The various steps needed to apply for the online SRMJEEE application 2021 through Option 1 are mentioned as follows:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Fill in the necessary details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password and choose your preferred centre and city from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your security code.
- Click on the "Register" tab.
- Candidates must note the registration number in SRMJEEE application form and applicant login ID for future reference.
Step 2: Select Campus, Center, and Course.
- Candidates have to select their preferred campus.
- Candidates also have to select a course from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates need to select the available test city of their preference.
- Candidates have to mandatorily select 3 cities according to their convenience.
- Candidates have to save the form and should click on next to continue.
Step 3: Enter Category and Personal Details
- Candidates need to select the category (SC, ST, OBC or PwD) he/she belongs to and has to mention the country's name he/she resides in.
- The next step is for the candidate to add personal details such as title (Select from Dropdown), first name, middle name, last name, email address, mobile number, blood group, date of birth, gender, nationality and physically challenged (Yes/No).
- Candidates have to provide their contact details such as location, landmark, city, state, country, pincode, etc.
- If a candidate's correspondence address and permanent address are the same, then they have to click the checkbox.
- The candidates have to mention the following details concerning their parents:
|Father's details||Mother's Details|
|First Name||First Name|
|Middle Name||Middle Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Mobile Number||Mobile Number|
|Email Address||Email Address|
Step 4: Educational Qualification
- The candidate has to mention their educational qualification and its details.
- Candidate needs to enter the details of his/her 10th and 12th Classes.
- The educational qualification page is shown below.
- Candidate has to enter information such as the institute name, address, city, state, pin code, board/ university, registration number in SRMJEEE application form/ seat number, status, year of passing and grade/percentage.
- Click on 'Next' to proceed.
Step 5: Upload Photograph and Signature
- The candidate has to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature in this step.
- Files of the photograph and signature should be in JPG or JPEG format and should be in specified dimensions and size.
- The file size of the images should not exceed 500 KB.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned copies of the following documents, such as:
- Recent photograph
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
Step 6: Payment of SRMJEEE Application Form Fees
- Candidates have to pay an amount of INR 1110 for the SRMJEEE online application process 2021 and only then the process is considered to be complete.
- Candidates can pay the SRMJEEE application form fees through the online mode or by a demand draft which must be in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates need not send any physical/hard copy of the application form to SRM University.
Option 2: Stepwise SRMJEEE Online Application Process (Computerized OMR sheet)
General Instructions to the candidate:
- Candidates must fill the online SRMJEEE application form themselves.
- Only the original copy of SRMJEEE online application should be sent to the respective authority.
- The SRMJEEE application form is machine processed and the candidate has to take utmost care while filling the form.
- Candidate must strictly use a black ballpoint pen to fill the provided boxes and to shade the required region, the candidate has to use an HB pencil only to darken the alphabet/numeral/oval.
- If a candidate wishes to make any changes in the OMR sheet, they can erase the region and do the fresh marking.
- Candidates must not scribble/cut/tear or erase the SRMJEEE application form details or the form shouldn't have any strays of pencil, as this might lead to the rejection of the SRMJEEE application form.
- The candidate has to upload a recent colour passport size photograph along with their signature, which needs to be scanned. The candidate has to fill an email ID by using a black ball-point pen.
- Options once chosen cannot be changed at a later stage, so it is advised that candidates take a photocopy of their filled SRMJEEE online application form for future reference.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy (Xerox) of the filled-in SRMJEEE application form for future reference and quote the application number in all correspondence.
Step 1: Candidates have to write their name in uppercase as given in the 10th mark sheets and should not prefix Mr or Ms.
Step 2: Candidates have to shade appropriate gender.
Step 3: Candidates have to shade one or more universities as per their choice. The available universities are as follows:
- SRM Institue of Science & Technology - Chennai
- SRM University AP - Amaravati
- SRM University Haryana - Sonepat
Step 4: Candidates have to enter their date of birth using numerals which must be according to recorded dates in the 10th and 12th marks sheets. Candidates have to darken corresponding numbers carefully.
Step 5: Candidates have to shade the state and union territories, according to the data given below:
|State and Union Territory with their codes|
|Andhra Pradesh||11||Karnataka||23||Tamil Nade||35|
|Delhi (NCR)||16||Meghalaya||28||West Bengal||40|
|Goa||17||Mizoram||29||Andaman and Nicobar(UT)||41|
|Haryana||19||Orissa||31||Dadra and Nagar Haveli(UT)||43|
|Himachal Pradesh||20||Punjab||32||Daman and Diu(UT)||44|
|Jammu and Kashmir||21||Rajasthan||33||Lakshadweep(UT)||45|
Step 6: Candidates have to provide the phone number by shading the corresponding numeral under each digit.
Step 7: Candidates have to provide their 10th percentage score by shading the required numerals region.
Step 8: Candidates have to provide their 12th or equivalent board examination percentage score by darkening the corresponding numerals.
Codes of the Board or equivalent Higher Secondary Education (Class 12) Boards:
|Name of the Board||Codes|
|Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||11|
|Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Examination||12|
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council||13|
|Bihar Intermediate Education Council||14|
|Central Board of Secondary Education||16|
|Chattisgarh Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal||17|
|Council for the Indian Certificate Examination||18|
|Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||19|
|Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||20|
|Haryana Board of Education||21|
|HP Board of School Education||22|
|Jharkhand Academy Council||24|
|J&K State Board of School Education||25|
|Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education||26|
|Kerala Board of Public Examinations||27|
|Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education||28|
|Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education||29|
|Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education||30|
|Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education||31|
|Mizoram Board of School Education||32|
|Nagaland Board of School Education||33|
|National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)||34|
|Orissa Board of Secondary Education||35|
|Punjab School Education Board||36|
|Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education||37|
|Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education||38|
|Telangana Intermediate Education Board||39|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education||40|
|UP Board of High School and Intermediate Education||41|
|Uttaranchal Shiksha Evam Pariksha Parishad||42|
|West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education||43|
Step 9: Candidates have to choose the exam centre according to their preference by writing the appropriate code in the space provided, and by shading the corresponding numeral under each digit.
Step 10: Candidates have to provide their email ID in the space provided and this will be used for future communications.
Step 11: Candidates have to affix their recent colour passport-sized photograph, the signature of the candidate (use black ballpoint pen) and the candidate must also sign a declaration to mention the date and place, the document must be countersigned by their parent/guardian.
Step 12: Candidates can make the payment of SRMJEEE application form fees by using a demand draft in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Note: Candidates are advised to note down their SRMJEEE application form number.
SRMJEEE Application Form Dates 2021
The table below represents the application form dates, as well as the dates of the events pertaining to SRMJEEE. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE application form last date so they can submit the application form within the specified dates.
|Release of SRMJEEE Application Form 2021||Dec 12, 2020|
|Application Form Last date 2021||May 31, 2021|
|Last date to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2021 (offline)||May 15, 2021|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2021||June 01, 2021|
Who Can Apply for SRMJEEE 2021?
A candidate must satisfy the SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria given by the institute to apply to fill the application form of SRMJEEE.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have cleared higher secondary level schooling (10+2 level exam) from a recognized board/university. Candidate must have cleared the qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts. Appearance for improvements will also be considered as an attempt. To apply for SRMJEEE 2021, a candidate is required to score a minimum percentage of 60% in PCM subjects.
Direct Admission: Toppers of State & Central Boards and the top 1000 IIT JEE Rankers are directly eligible for admissions at SRM University. Candidates that secure the highest marks in any Tamil Nadu Districts are eligible for direct admissions at SRM University for the Undergraduate Engineering courses.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form Important Guidelines
- Read the Instructions: Candidates willing to appear for SRMJEEE 2021 are advised to read all the instructions during SRMJEEE 2021 Application Process. Any mistakes can lead to unnecessary complications later.
- Fill in all the details: Once a candidate submits the SRMJEEE application form, they will not be allowed to edit the given information. Hence, candidates should carefully fill in all details such as the candidate’s name, parent’s name and date of birth. The details submitted should be as per matriculation or the higher secondary school examination certificate. Once done, click the "Submit" button only after properly reviewing the filled in SRMJEEE application form. Students can also ask any third person to review it for them for any errors or mistakes.
- Rejection: An incomplete SRMJEEE application form will be rejected. To be safe from rejection, candidates must fill the SRMJEEE application form carefully with no errors and submit it before the deadline. SRMJEEE application form received after the last date will not be accepted.
- Language: Candidates must fill the SRMJEEE application form 2021 in the English language only. Candidate must have a copy of SRMJEEE 2021 application form for future reference.
- Filling up the Form: Candidates have to fill the SRMJEEE application form at one go and submit it to get the application number. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of their SRMJEEE online application form for future reference.
- Payment: The candidate has to make the online payment of INR 1100 for the SRMJEEE application form fees which is non-refundable.