The SRM Institute of Science & Technology will release the SRMJEEE 2021 answer key along with the question papers at its official website. SRMJEEE Answer key 2021 will be released soon after the exam is over. The university will first provide the provisional answer key at its official website. An option is also provided for the candidates for raising objections against the SRMJEEE 2021 answer key. In case the candidate finds out any discrepancies in the provisional answer key of SRMJEEE, they can raise objections only if they have a valid proof against that particular answer. For raising the objections against the SRMJEEE 2021 answer key, candidates will have to pay a prerequisite amount in favour of the exam authority. The university will also release the last date to submit the objections against the provisional answer key. Once all the objections are raised, the university will release the final SRMJEEE 2021 answer key at the official website. For more details related to SRMJEEE answer key, candidates can check the details below.
How to download SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key?
Once the exams are over, the university will release the provisional answer key of SRMJEEE at its official website. Candidates should remember that the answer key will be available in PDF format. To download the answer key, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Search for the link SRMJEEE 2021 answer key.
- Click on that link.
- The answer key will be available in PDF format so candidates have to download it.
- Check the answers present in the answer key whether they are correct as per the answer given by the candidates.
Marking Scheme of SRMJEEE Answer Key 2021
For calculating the probable marks, candidates must be aware of the marking scheme of the SRMJEEE 2021 exam. By referring to the marking scheme of SRMJEEE, candidates can calculate their scores for both the correct and incorrect answers. Candidates can check the relevant details for the marking scheme of SRMJEEE in the table below.
|For correct response||+3 marks|
|For incorrect/unattempted response||No marks will be deducted|
How to calculate SRMJEEE Score using Answer Key?
For calculating the score of SRMJEEE 2021 answer key, candidates should follow these steps:
- Open the answer key and response sheet along with SRMJEEE question papers in a new window.
- Check the answer key, SRMJEEE response sheet and question papers together. It will help the candidates to calculate the answers.
- When the option ID matches the SRMJEEE 2021 answer key, add the marks. When the option does not match the same, then candidates have to put 0 in that place.
- For the unattempted/incorrect answers, candidates have to mark 0 for these questions.
- Add the marks for the correct answers to calculate the total marks in SMRJEEE 2021.
The simple formula that is used to calculate the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam is given below:
Marks Scored = Number of Correct attempts x 3
SRM Institute of Science & Technology will release the SRMJEEE results 2021 after the release of SRMJEEE 2021 answer key at its official website. Candidates will be able to check their results by logging in to the account by using their registered email ID & password. The scorecard of SRMJEEE will contain the details of the candidates such as name, roll number, the application number, overall marks obtained etc. The authority will prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the candidates in SRMJEEE 2021. Based on the merit list, candidates will be summoned for the counselling process of SRMJEEE.