SRM Institute of Science & Technology will release the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 on its official website upon completion of the slot booking process. The SRMJEEE 2021 admit card contains details such as name, the application number, date of examination and exam centre. The admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket and must be kept safe by the candidate until the admission process is over. The SRMJEEE 2021 admit card is essential for all candidates appearing for the exam. After the results are announced, if candidates clear the SRMJEEE 2021 Cut-Off, then they should have all the necessary documents ready for the admission process including the SRMJEEE admit card 2021.
How to download the SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021?
The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form before the due date. Candidates can refer to the following steps given below to download their admit card.
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 download.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- Step 4: Enter your SRMJEEE 2021 Application Number and other details requested. The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and print admit card.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021 Highlights
Candidates should be aware of the instructions for SRMJEEE 2021. Some of the important instructions are mentioned below:
- Complete Application Process: The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form, completed in all respects, on or before the last date of downloading the SRMJEEE admit card date.
- Dashboard: Candidates can download their admit card from their dashboard.
- Mode: The admit card will be issued only online and will not be sent to anyone via post or email.
- Proofread: Once received, the admit card should be carefully examined by the candidates. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director of Admissions.
- Mandatory: No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without the SRMJEEE admit card 2021. Candidates must have the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 with them at all times during the examination and counselling process. It should be presented to the exam invigilator upon request.
- ID Proof: The candidates need to carry a photo identity proof along with the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 to the examination centre.
- Tampering: The admit card must not be tampered with at any point in time until the admission process is over.
- Plagiarism is Punishable: If any candidate is found plagiarising the SRMJEEE admit card 2021, they will have to face legal consequences.
- Non-Transferable: The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- When SRM University announces the SRMJEEE Results, candidates should download the scorecard and keep it safe along with the admit card.
- If a candidate doesn't receive the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 due to an incomplete application form, they shouldn't expect SRM University to inform them about their incomplete application form. Candidates should check their application form multiple times before they post it.
Contents present on SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021
The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 contains information of the candidates and details related to the exam. Candidates must preserve the SRMJEEE hall ticket until the admission process is completed. It is always advised to carry the admit card at the exam hall or the authority will not allow the candidates to enter the exam hall. The following details are present on the SRMJEEE admit card 2021:
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- SRMJEEE application/registration number
- Roll number
- Date/time of the exam
- SRMJEEE exam centre details
- Programme opted for
- Reporting Time
- Test Centre Address
- Exam day instructions and guidelines
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021 Error Rectification
It is always advised that candidates review the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates must immediately report to the Director of Council, SRM University. Candidates can also write an email to the [email protected] for admit card correction purpose. The following are the details that should be checked in the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 before downloading it.
- Candidates must check the paper opted for in the exam.
- Candidates must check the spelling of their name in the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 and if it differs from the name in the id proof then it can be considered as an error. In case the documents are found to invalid, then the authority has the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate for the session.
How to recover forgotten SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021 Credentials?
In case the candidates have forgotten the application number or password of the SRMJEEE login portal, they can follow these steps to retrieve the credentials.
- Visit the official website.
- At the home page, candidates will find the login portal of SRMJEEE.
- Click on "Forgot Password" link
- Enter the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will receive a link for retrieving their application number and password.
SRMJEEE Exam Centres
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the list of the exam centres of SRMJEEE 2021 for the candidates. The list of SRMJEEE 2021 exam centres will contain the venues where the SRMJEEE 2021 will be conducted by the authorities. Candidates can opt for the centres given below for attending the SRMJEEE exam 2021. The authorities will allot the exam centre to the candidates on the basis of their preference and availability. For more details regarding exam centres, candidates can visit the SRMJEEE Exam Centres section.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2021 General Instructions
Some general instructions are there which are related to SRMJEEE admit card 2021. Candidates can check all the instructions below:
- SRMJEEE admit card 2021 will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully completed and filled the application form of SRMJEEE.
- Candidates must not tamper the admit card to avoid any rejections.
- The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 is not transferable to any other person.
- Candidates must bring their government ID proof along with their admit card at the exam hall.
- The SRMJEEE admit card 2021 must be preserved until the counselling process is completed.
SRMJEEE Exam Day Guidelines
Read the guidelines given below to be followed on the exam day of SRMJEEE.
- Candidates must bring the SRMJEEE admit card 2021 along with the government id proof at the exam centre on the exam day.
- For any rough work, the sheet will be provided to the candidates. All rough work should be done on the sheet itself and no additional sheet will be provided to the candidates.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculator, watches are not permitted at the exam centre.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 45 minutes before the exam centre.
- Any kind of malpractice will not be accepted in the exam hall.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking
Once the slot booking process is completed, candidates will be able to download the SRMJEEE admit card 2021. Candidates can use the Online Test Booking System to book their exam slots online. Candidates must book their slots for the exam within the specified dates. It is advised that candidates must ensure that the internet connection is stable before proceeding for the slot booking process to avoid any last-minute hassle. Apart from all these, candidates must follow all the guidelines while appearing for the exam.