The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology released the SLIET admit card 2021 on its official website. Candidates could use their login IDs and passwords created at the time of registration to download the SLIET admit card 2021. It is important that candidates check all the details on the admit card to be correct before downloading to avoid any future complications in regards to writing the examination, and during the admission process. As with every exam, the SLIET admit card 2021 was released almost a week prior to the date of the exam being conducted. The admit card is the binding piece of document between the candidate and the SLIET exam. It goes without saying that candidates without the admit card would be disqualified from writing the exam. The important dates of the SLIET exam are as follows:
|SLIET Admit Card 2021 Release Date||To be announced|
|SLIET 2021 Exam||To be announced|
|SLIET 2021 Result||To be announced|
How to download SLIET Admit Card 2021?
As mentioned before, candidates should use their login IDs and password created during the time of registration to log into the university portal and download the SLIET admit card 2021. Candidates should follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official SLIET website
- Log into the portal using the login ID and password
- Upon logging in, find the link for "Admit Card"
- Click on the link
- The SLIET admit card 2021 will appear on the screen
- Check all the details of the admit card before downloading and taking a print out of the same
Details on SLIET Admit Card 2021
Candidates must make it a point to check the details of the SLIET admit card 2021 and make sure that all the particulars are accurate. Candidates must carefully enter their personal and contact details at the time of registration, or during the form correction window with all the accurate information. However, there may be cases where the details might still be wrong. In these cases, the discrepancies in the information of the details appearing on the SLIET admit card 2021 must be corrected by the candidates by contacting the exam conducting authorities. Irregularities in the information appearing in the admit card may lead to the candidate being ineligible to sit for the exam, and might further lead to complications in the admissions process. The details appearing on the SLIET admit card 2021 are as follows:
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's roll number
- Exam centre code, and city
- Exam centre details
- Duration of the exam
- Reporting time for the candidate
- Candidate's photograph and signature
- Course opted for
- General exam-day instructions for the candidate
SLIET Admit Card 2021 - Supporting Documents to be Carried
Along with the SLIET admit card 2021, there are a list of supporting documents to be carried by the candidate to the exam hall. These documents serve as proof of identity for the candidate, and will have to be verified by the invigilator. Just like the SLIET admit card 2021, these supporting documents are mandatory to carry for the candidate. Without the said documents, candidates will not be able to prove their details on the admit card, and hence will have to be disqualified from writing the examination. The list of supporting documents to be carried along with the admit card is as follows:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driver License
- Passport size photograph (The exact same as the one appearing in the SLIET admit card 2021)
Candidates must carry an original of any of the above-mentioned documents, as well as a hard photocopy in case the same has to be submitted to the exam invigilator.
Importance of the SLIET Admit Card 2021
As with many exams, the SLIET admit card 2021 is the most important piece of document that a candidate needs to carry with them in the examination hall. The admit card must be preserved by the candidate till the admission process is over. The physical copy of the admit card must not be tampered with; no information must be changed or manipulated, and no marks of any kind must be made on the admit card. Anything of that sort will be considered malpractice and will result in the disqualification of the candidate from the admissions process. The SLIET admit card 2021 contains all the important details of the candidate, like their personal and contact information, their course opted for, details of the exam centre, as well as important instructions for the candidate on exam day. It goes without saying that candidates that appear for the examination without the admit card (or supporting documents) will not be allowed to write the examination.
SLIET Exam Centres
The SLIET exam will be conducted across 64 test centres across India. Candidates can opt for the exam centres of their choice while filling out the SLIET applications. Once the applications are done, candidates are advised to do research on or visit the SLIET exam centres before the day of the exam to avoid any last-minute issues with regards to finding the location. The test centres where the SLIET exam is conducted is as follow:
|Bhagalpur||Trivandrum||Pathankot||Mandi||Hyderabad||Ferozpur||Bathinda||Tarn Taran Sahib|
SLIET Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must keep the following exam day instructions in mind when appearing for the SLIET 2021 exam. These instructions are put in place for candidates to avoid any unwanted malpractice charges against them, and to make sure that they write the examination without any issues. The SLIET exam day instructions are as follows:
- Candidates are advised to carry two copies of the SLIET admit card 2021; one to be deposited at the entrance exam centre at the time of the examination and the other copy to be retained by the candidate. Candidates must also ensure that they carry the admit card with them to the exam hall, as they will not be allowed to appear for the exam without it. Upon finishing the exam, candidates must keep their copy of the admit card safe until the admissions process is over.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Once the exam has commenced, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Furthermore, no candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the duration of the exam has elapsed.
- Candidates must not edit or manipulate any information on the SLIET admit card 2021 under any circumstance. Such modifications will be considered a form of malpractice, resulting in the disqualification of the candidate regarding writing the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any personal belongings or items of value to the examination hall. Electronic devices such as calculators, smart/digital watches, and mobile phones will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to carry only a black or blue ballpoint pen apart from the permitted stationery.
- Candidates should not carry any pieces of paper of any kind into the exam hall. If the authorities find any piece of paper on the candidate, that can be considered a form of malpractice. The exam invigilator will provide a separate sheet for rough work in the examination.